CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who cry rape 20 years later

Guest N/A

The serious issue of Consenting to sex has risen it’s head again this week with two major stories coming to the surface several years after they allegedly took place.  Senior USA politicians and Very high profile footballists involved.  So who is the cunt?

Both cases involve very high profile, powerful, egotistical, narcissistic charachters who one would think could be controlling enough to do such things and yet be able to bury the story.

However, there is also an equally large Cunt in the room.   Eager to fly close to the limelight, eager to be captured on camera in their company, eager to walk unassisted to someone’s hotel room, forgetful of the events for decades  and yet at a key moment in the accused life, they resurface.   

They cast the story out there, but when asked the most simple of question, they cannot answer.  Surely without any decent corroborating facts the news stories should not be run.  The charges should not be brought.

The cunts in all of these cases is the press.   Who are more concerned about who breaks the story first, rather than the facts. They are more bothered about getting the story out there than getting the truth out there.  Which ever way the story goes in the end.

The press are the cunts.

what should happen is, if the accused is found not guilty, the press should face the penalty.  Life in prison or death in the US.    That would make for some very good investigative journalism standards and stop all this tabloid shit.  Give us News not fake shag stories you fucking Cunts.

Guest Ollyboro

A very similar thing happened to me, so this topic is a bit close to home. I had sex with a woman who SIX fucking years later ran off to the rozzers and  cried rape. To be fair she had just come out of a coma, but still...

Guest Ollyboro
53 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

image.jpeg.e301297308b3965f5fce4768b4bc1

I thought that I had seen you somewhere before .. that sleezy hotel room that you took me back to, what did you put in my drink? I am off to the rozzers #metoo.

Sorry Pen, but smashing a Days Inn kettle over the back of MC's head, before pulling the poor cunt's bottle green corduroy slacks down, then fashioning a rudimentary cock splint from a Bryant and May match and mounting him does not constitute him raping you. Not even in America.

Guest DrCunt
On 10/6/2018 at 11:28 AM, Neil said:

Fucking slags all of 'em,jail the cunts for perjury ,Ulrika Johnson for a fucking start.

You work in women's prison, don't you, Neil?

On 10/6/2018 at 11:28 AM, Neil said:

Fucking slags all of 'em,jail the cunts for perjury ,Ulrika Johnson for a fucking start.

I thought you meant the Press are all fucking slags... and they are.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/7/2018 at 5:25 PM, DrCunt said:

You work in women's prison, don't you, Neil?

Impossible.  If he did, we'd never know of his existence without a mysteriously high number of prison pregnancies and astronomical amounts of Ruhypnol being trafficked in.  

On 10/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, Ollyboro said:

A very similar thing happened to me, so this topic is a bit close to home. I had sex with a woman who SIX fucking years later ran off to the rozzers and  cried rape. To be fair she had just come out of a coma, but still...

Bang to rights guilty.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:47 PM, Ollyboro said:

Sorry Pen, but smashing a Days Inn kettle over the back of MC's head, before pulling the poor cunt's bottle green corduroy slacks down, then fashioning a rudimentary cock splint from a Bryant and May match and mounting him does not constitute him raping you. Not even in America.

Green cords...have you been looking in my wardrobe again.    Pioneer, not Bryant and May, pleeeease I do have standards.