CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McStrike and fries please

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

A couple of questions for you Jewdass. .. 1) I know a jewish lady who has a prominent "hooked" nose. I am 25% jewish so why isn't my nose even slightly "hooked"? .. 2) Why do I like bacon so much in spite of my "jewish "heritage" ?

I’m sorry My Lady but I am not a head doctor and, if I were , I suspect my professional fees would be beyond your means. May I suggest that you consult your GP who may point you in the right direction ( I don’t mean .....”get out of my surgery you cunt!”)

Alternatively you could go to the nearest railway station ( i’m sure you know where it is ) and throw yourself under the next train ( i’m sure you know it’s estimated time of arrival )

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So what relevance has this Nom got to do with anything you have just poured out of you shit small brain.

Firstly, Iam actually duly supportive of hard working immigrants who better themselves beyond our failing youth.

First, I do not mention anything about my position in life or career choice.  Silent 

Secondly, I actually appreciate you have written more than you usual, shit, one liner reply. thank you.

Fourth, I have stepped off the racist topic for several weeks now and turned my Nominations to topical stories where everyone is going to have an opinion hopefully not stretching it too far for even you to understand.

go take a long hard look at your out of kilter remarks and reconsider stepping infront of a train tomorrow. Please.

Complete the sequence: firstly, first, secondly, fourth. Must be something really complex - perhaps @Cuntybaws can solve it?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

IAlternatively you could go to the nearest railway station ( i’m sure you know where it is ) and throw yourself under the next train ( i’m sure you know it’s estimated time of arrival )

I do know where the nearest railway station is Jewdass but I don't not have the foggiest idea when the next train is.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, Monumental cunt said:

So the lazy useless fucking thick cunts whose only gainful employment opportunity is working at McDonalds, have decided to go on McStrike.   Lazy workers who have to cook fries and smash two pieces of bread together on a burger and shake the box until it looks like Diana’s car crash, have decided they want more than the minimum wage.  If these cunts had bothered to do their homework, had bothered to go to school, had bothered to do their exams, then maybe they would have enough skill sets to out perform an immigrant who has overcome the language barrier, overcome being born possibly in a war torn country, overcome having to up root and move to a foreign country, and yet despite all of these set backs, they are still able to be more highly skilled and better paid than our useless millennial generation.   If a person whose second language is English can out perform you in the job market, you get what you deserve, fuck all.     Now can I have two curry sauces with that.

fucking McThick cunts.

While we do have many lazy, useless millennials who are very shy of any kind of work and spend most of their useless life texting in bed, you can’t blame the workers in those shitty McJobs for playing the corporate game. If they feel they are getting shafted by their employers, they have every right to make more money flow in their direction. Obviously, they only have their labour supply as the card, which may in time be totally worthless as automation counteracting wage pressure progresses. But for now, good luck to those cunts. If there are suckers willing to buy and eat that crap, why not.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

While we do have many lazy, useless millennials who are very shy of any kind of work and spend most of their useless life texting in bed, you can’t blame the workers in those shitty McJobs for playing the corporate game. If they feel they are getting shafted by their employers, they have every right to make more money flow in their direction. Obviously, they only have their labour supply as the card, which may in time be totally worthless as automation counteracting wage pressure progresses. But for now, good luck to those cunts. If there are suckers willing to buy and eat that crap, why not.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

So they want to have more money for no good reason other than, they think they deserve it.   Wrong.

if they want more money, do more hours, or work hard and get promoted.

7 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Complete the sequence: firstly, first, secondly, fourth. Must be something really complex - perhaps @Cuntybaws can solve it?

Obviously you have never seen the Phil Neville clip.    It was a play on that, but it’s lost on you because you are mentally fucking retarded.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So they want to have more money for no good reason other than, they think they deserve it.   Wrong.

if they want more money, do more hours, or work hard and get promoted.

It’s not a matter of whether they deserve more money or not, but about forcing the management to up the pay. The company wants to pay the least and pocket the most, the worker wants to earn the most and work the least. Each side wants what’s best for itself. As for the promotion ladder, this industry is rather limited and so is the compensation in higher ranks too. Some people are really not very bright, but are at least prepared to get off their arses and do this kind of boring, tiring, repetitive work every day. If they feel they are getting fucked and can squeeze the company for more cash, without being laid off or forcing bankruptcy, why not? It’s not like the bosses running the show give a fuck about them.

38 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s not a matter of whether they deserve more money or not, but about forcing the management to up the pay. The company wants to pay the least and pocket the most, the worker wants to earn the most and work the least. Each side wants what’s best for itself. As for the promotion ladder, this industry is rather limited and so is the compensation in higher ranks too. Some people are really not very bright, but are at least prepared to get off their arses and do this kind of boring, tiring, repetitive work every day. If they feel they are getting fucked and can squeeze the company for more cash, without being laid off or forcing bankruptcy, why not? It’s not like the bosses running the show give a fuck about them.

The police in Lagos on Friday arraigned a sexagenarian, Rabiu Tanko, and two teenage boys, Mohammed Samiu, and Musa Mustapha, alleged to have been engaged in the act of sodomy.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

The police in Lagos on Friday arraigned a sexagenarian, Rabiu Tanko, and two teenage boys, Mohammed Samiu, and Musa Mustapha, alleged to have been engaged in the act of sodomy.

Just don’t get too excited you filthy degenerate. Too late?  Now here is the towel. Fuck off

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 10/6/2018 at 8:03 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I have no sympathy for a lazy workforce that wants more pay for a shit easy job. If they want more pay do a more skilled job. Or in the first place do enough school work to avoid the life choose of a CAREER at McDonalds.  

No fucking McSympathy.

dont eat at these places, they are before my generation. We eat vegetables, ask your grandparents about them !

You label the McDonalds workforce as being lazy but I imagine they are under plenty of pressure during busy times. 

They obviously feel that they deserve more money and that the company can very easily afford to pay a bit more. 

Was your expensive stolen Audi ever recovered?

15 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You label the McDonalds workforce as being lazy but I imagine they are under plenty of pressure during busy times. 

They obviously feel that they deserve more money and that the company can very easily afford to pay a bit more. 

Was your expensive stolen Audi ever recovered?

The thing is, I bet everybody thinks their company can afford a little more in terms of pay. However, to simply ask for more with nothing in return is a bit Oliver Twist.  They should negotiate that they will not throw a Big Mac together like a princess in the back of a merc in a French tunnel, they must serve the fries hot, the food should look like the picture,  they must serve the cola fizzy and cold and they must clean the fucking tables.  Once that is done they should then ask in return for a few extra quid....granted.

p.s

Police phoned me to confirm Audi not seen. Tracker company phoned after 6 weeks and said they had not heard a thing and so switched of their scanner.    Insurance paid out no problem.  Comment from admiral was that it’s VERY common.   

On 10/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iam Ape said:

Nice try.

Explain your retarded reply as Iam clearly not on your fucking weird wavelenght.  Radio fuckwit.  Playing yesterdays hits today.