CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No clapping please, we’re Students

Last Cunt Standing

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the one who didn't play an instrument, didn't sing, and just did a little dance like a gibbon with motor neurone disease.

Just had to do a screengrab to prove that I had a ratlike for my  "Rater's has Jewped Judge"" comment.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

In yet another sign that Western civilisation is roaring towards the abyss, the bunch of wet farts than run Manchester Student Union have decided to ban clapping. Ostensibly this is for “inclusion” for the Mutton Jeffers, and so the more autistic members of the soap dodging freeloaders don’t feel anxious or tearful during debates on how the Patriarchy is responsible for global warming. 

I realise such a story is almost designed to provoke anyone over 30 into a fit of Richard Littlejohn apoplexy and chuck your shoes at the TV, but sweet Jesus (sorry Punky, I’ll flagellate furiously later) this is fucking ridiculous. 

Jazz Hands? Do I look like a fucking mime?

Fuck the fuck off. 

It's common knowledge that I've only got two hooks. Ant they're both attached to the ends of me legs. Cunt.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This is the work of Sara Khan the SU “ liberation and access officer..”

She’s the bitch who had a Kipling poem removed from the walls of Manchester University because it promoted racism and imperialism. 

This goggled  eyed  lezza has a career in the Labour Party lined up and loves the attention and limelight .

Let’s hope her peaceful friends don’t take exception to her expressing an opinion and cut her throat in the middle of the night.

What an ironic tragedy that would be.

After a bit of digging, I've discovered that this Sara Khan is a fucking piece of work.

her twatter page is festooned with open invitations to join various 'Action & support' groups, all primarily concerned with fighting discrimination.... and most of these invitations to join end with the following..

"applications from women, members of the LGBT community and people of colour will be prioritised."   

So, it's just white heterosexuals, specifically men, being blatantly discriminated against. 

These people wonder why we fucking hate them. Prejudiced cunts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After a bit of digging, I've discovered that this Sara Khan is a fucking piece of work.

her twatter page is festooned with open invitations to join various 'Action & support' groups, all primarily concerned with fighting discrimination.... and most of these invitations to join end with the following..

"applications from women, members of the LGBT community and people of colour will be prioritised."   

So, it's just white heterosexuals, specifically men, being blatantly discriminated against. 

Old Miss Lofkin said that she could remember when all magarines were mixed sex .. how we tittered and chortled when we saw that packet of stork.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fucking plagiarists. Our very own Punkers, started it first. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This woman should be lifted by a U.K. “Black Ops” team and placed into a Boko Haram compound for a year or two..

lol.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:31 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

In yet another sign that Western civilisation is roaring towards the abyss, the bunch of wet farts than run Manchester Student Union have decided to ban clapping. Ostensibly this is for “inclusion” for the Mutton Jeffers, and so the more autistic members of the soap dodging freeloaders don’t feel anxious or tearful during debates on how the Patriarchy is responsible for global warming. 

I realise such a story is almost designed to provoke anyone over 30 into a fit of Richard Littlejohn apoplexy and chuck your shoes at the TV, but sweet Jesus (sorry Punky, I’ll flagellate furiously later) this is fucking ridiculous. 

Jazz Hands? Do I look like a fucking mime?

Fuck the fuck off. 

It’s not a modern thing. Back in the 1970s we had a cunt of a music teacher who made us all clap hands with one open palm and one finger of the other hand. A one finger clap !!!!   It was virtually silent.  The head master was a bearded cunt who hated anyone being good at anything.  He wanted sport for all and no awards for being anything but average.   Competitive games were replaced with trampolining, on the up side he did introduce skiing into the curriculum at our local plastic dry ski slope.   So I did that.

its all fucking bollocks and is part of this culture where students and children are NOT being prepared for REAL life.     This set of millenialist cunts will end up getting fucked over by hard edged immigrants who show more fight and back bone.  

lets all clap that statement.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s not a modern thing. Back in the 1970s we had a cunt of a music teacher who made us all clap hands with one open palm and one finger of the other hand. A one finger clap !!!!   It was virtually silent.  The head master was a bearded cunt who hated anyone being good at anything.  He wanted sport for all and no awards for being anything but average.   Competitive games were replaced with trampolining, on the up side he did introduce skiing into the curriculum at our local plastic dry ski slope.   So I did that.

its all fucking bollocks and is part of this culture where students and children are NOT being prepared for REAL life.     This set of millenialist cunts will end up getting fucked over by hard edged immigrants who show more fight and back bone.  

lets all clap that statement.

I agree. The societal manifestation of a cuckold fantasy. 

The students have many targets for their ire. And they pick clapping. 

We are fucked. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I agree. The societal manifestation of a cuckold fantasy. 

The students have many targets for their ire. And they pick clapping. 

We are fucked. 

When at university the student union bar in every university was called The Nelson Mandela’s Bar, in honor of the struggle he was putting up with in prison.  Debates at the union were about proper topics like Apartheid,  Sex discrimination,  Riots on the streets of Britton,  Nuclear disarmament...... Not fucking silent clapping.

This millennial generation is so fucking wet and so fucking useless, let’s just write them off as limp wristed, spineless, homosexual, arse bandit, fucking idiots, and import a decent generation of hard working, driven, no nonsence immigrants instead.    Our lot are fucked.

lets all silent clap that 

Guest judgetwi
On 10/3/2018 at 2:28 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

As a man renowned for his sense of fairness and lack of prejudice I feel I must speak up for poor Sara. Just remember, in a couple of years from now she will be married off to some Joe Daki, walking around dressed as a post box ( courtesy of B. Johnson the well known cunt.) and popping out bombmakers and piss poor van drivers with a history of mental illness ( courtesy of the British taxpayer) Let’s give her a break I say.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/3/2018 at 2:18 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the corners highest accolade. I screenshot all 3 of mine.

VOTE RATFUHRERDANT!

I’d put that brown tongue away somewhere if I were you. Somebody might mistake it for chopped liver.

Oi Veh!