CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No clapping please, we’re Students

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

In yet another sign that Western civilisation is roaring towards the abyss, the bunch of wet farts than run Manchester Student Union have decided to ban clapping. Ostensibly this is for “inclusion” for the Mutton Jeffers, and so the more autistic members of the soap dodging freeloaders don’t feel anxious or tearful during debates on how the Patriarchy is responsible for global warming. 

I realise such a story is almost designed to provoke anyone over 30 into a fit of Richard Littlejohn apoplexy and chuck your shoes at the TV, but sweet Jesus (sorry Punky, I’ll flagellate furiously later) this is fucking ridiculous. 

Jazz Hands? Do I look like a fucking mime?

Fuck the fuck off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

In yet another sign that Western civilisation is roaring towards the abyss, the bunch of wet farts than run Manchester Student Union have decided to ban clapping. Ostensibly this is for “inclusion” for the Mutton Jeffers, and so the more autistic members of the soap dodging freeloaders don’t feel anxious or tearful during debates on how the Patriarchy is responsible for global warming. 

I realise such a story is almost designed to provoke anyone over 30 into a fit of Richard Littlejohn apoplexy and chuck your shoes at the TV, but sweet Jesus (sorry Punky, I’ll flagellate furiously later) this is fucking ridiculous. 

Fuck the fuck off. 

Give it a couple of years of Sharia law and nobody north of Manchester will be able to clap.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck the fuck off. 

Jazz hands? What if a blind person has made a statement that they all like? The poor bastard will think everyone disagrees with him and he'll get depressed. They didn't fucking think about this did they, the fucking thick twats. 

• Like 2

Clapping may cause anxiety? 

What the fuck is wrong with these millennial fagtards. Let's ban people from laughing at comedy then, after all, some people may get anxious at the sound of laughter and have to retreat to a safe space of whale song, granola and a team of multi-ethnic trauma counsellors armed with Cherokee dream catchers and tambourines. 

I want all these queer cunts dead.

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is wrong with these millennial fagtards. Let's ban people from laughing at comedy then, after all, some people may get anxious at the sound of laughter and have to retreat to a safe space of whale song, granola and a team of multi-ethnic trauma counsellors armed with Cherokee dream catchers and tambourines. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had Osgood Schlatters disease from playing too much rugby as a kid. 

Weakness of the knees - a.k.a.faggots syndrome

Guest Queefer
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Crucify the cunts - now show us your jazz hands 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Many of the female students at Manchester University will be on the game whilst the male students will be getting bummed on Canal st.Clap is the least of their worries.....many will contract AIDS.

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

This is the work of Sara Khan the SU “ liberation and access officer..”

She’s the bitch who had a Kipling poem removed from the walls of Manchester University because it promoted racism and imperialism. 

This goggled  eyed  lezza has a career in the Labour Party lined up and loves the attention and limelight .

Let’s hope her peaceful friends don’t take exception to her expressing an opinion and cut her throat in the middle of the night.

What an ironic tragedy that would be.

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

She’s the bitch who had a Kipling poem removed from the walls of Manchester University because it promoted racism and imperialism. 

This goggled  eyed  lezza has a career in the Labour Party lined up and loves the attention and limelight .

Let’s hope her peaceful friends don’t take exception to her expressing an opinion and cut her throat in the middle of the night.

Her throat being cut would indeed be a tragedy. But one I think most of us could, eventually come to terms with. I'm sure it's what Chas, out of Chas and Dave would have wanted.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Good old jewdy!

What do you think about all this mixed sex marriage shit going round eh?

Fuckin degenerate weirdoes should be gassed

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The Happy Mondays had practically zero impact in terms of album sales, and certainly fuck all outside Britain.

So why are they serving themselves up as movers and shakers now?

Fuck off you manc nothings.

That fucking jelly brained cunt Shaun Ryder now has himself pegged as a UFO expert. Because he claims to have seen one, namely, strange lights in the sky. He would have been about 20 at the time, so, spent all day eating speed, Valium and LSD, snorting coke, smoking weed and drinking vodka, he sees lights in the sky...

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old jewdy!

What do you think about all this mixed sex marriage shit going round eh?

Fuckin degenerate weirdoes should be gassed

I’m sure you can remember when all marriages were “mixed sex” Herr Oberst. I think you are referring to “same sex” marriages but, with the onset of dementia , you are confused yet again.

May I recommend a lot of rest and a nice cup of cocoa before you retire for the night?

Twat.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sure you can remember when all marriages were “mixed sex” Herr Oberst. I think you are referring to “same sex” marriages but, with the onset of dementia , you are confused yet again.

May I recommend a lot of rest and a nice cup of cocoa before you retire for the night?

Twat.

I think that Rater's has Jewped you Bludge.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That fucking jelly brained cunt Shaun Ryder now has himself pegged as a UFO expert. Because he claims to have seen one, namely, strange lights in the sky. He would have been about 20 at the time, so, spent all day eating speed, Valium and LSD, snorting coke, smoking weed and drinking vodka, he sees lights in the sky...

What are your thoughts on jelly beans?

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

fuckery indeed Authoritah. He looked like the squat thug who delivered our coal, rather than a member of a rock band.