CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

talkSPORT

Stubby Pecker

The BBC in their wisdom, have decided to spend the tax payers money on quality programming aimed mostly at lesbos, curry wallahs and poofs. In light of this it's been decreed they won't be sending a team to cover the upcoming cricket in Sri Lanka and an historic tour to the West Indies, on the radio.

Step forward talkSPORT to take up the mantle. What these cuntbreeds will no doubt fail to appreciate is that the average type who tunes in for the test match won't be of the same demographic as the fuckwit footy fans who feel compelled to spunk their rat kids dinner money on a bet for some cuntish poofball team full a tattooed foreign jonnys. 

I look forward to an ad-break every over with "one trick pony actor cunt" Ray faaakin' Wintson or similar shitecunt urging me to waste my money on said poofery

Fuck right off out of it.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The BBC in their wisdom, have decided to spend the tax payers money on quality programming aimed mostly at lesbos, curry wallahs and poofs. In light of this it's been decreed they won't be sending a team to cover the upcoming cricket in Sri Lanka and an historic tour to the West Indies, on the radio.

Step forward talkSPORT to take up the mantle. What these cuntbreeds will no doubt fail to appreciate is that the average type who tunes in for the test match won't be of the same demographic as the fuckwit footy fans who feel compelled to spunk their rat kids dinner money on a bet for some cuntish poofball team full a tattooed foreign jonnys. 

I look forward to an ad-break every over with "one trick pony actor cunt" Ray faaakin' Wintson or similar shitecunt urging me to waste my money on said poofery

Stubby. I think the world of you and appreciate your sometimes savage and incisive brand of humour. But I haven't got a fucking clue what the fuck this is about.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stubby. I think the world of you and appreciate your sometimes savage and incisive brand of humour. But I haven't got a fucking clue what the fuck this is about.

Cricket not on BBC radio this winter. Now on TalkSport with fuckwit presenters and millions of fucking ads for betting companies.  

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Cricket: it's a game played by cunts, and watched by cunts. it's also, evidently, a game listened to by cunts. or at least it was.

Fuck off.

PS - fuck off Hic!tor.

Oh yeah, Hic!tor... your parallel universe stalker, to my Albert. They both seem to turn up periodically and launch a futile fucking attack, which, lets face it, isn't going to end well for either of them. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck knows what your problem is. Every cunt knows that the BBC can’t afford to cover proper sport while they’re funding umpteen radio stations that no wanker ever listens to and propping up the EU propaganda machine.

The good news is that there is a wimminz World Cup ((football) in France next year. Somehow, I have the feeling that the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation is going to be all over it like a bad shirt.

How can these taxpayer funded libtards resist such a box ticking opportunity?

Come on England!     🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And by the way this nom is going, it looks like the membership has.   lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Cricket, like all other sports, is full of cheats and braggards. The BBC however, go one step further as they are kiddy-fiddlers and robbers. I couldn't give a fuck what they show as most of it is bollocks and more and more Muslips and the likes are infecting our tv's with their crap too. They should bring back the 'test-card' which was just about the only fucking thing worth a licence fee. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Cricket, like all other sports, is full of cheats and braggards. The BBC however, go one step further as they are kiddy-fiddlers and robbers. I couldn't give a fuck what they show as most of it is bollocks and more and more Muslips and the likes are infecting our tv's with their crap too. They should bring back the 'test-card' which was just about the only fucking thing worth a licence fee. 

I was always rooting for the clown to win that game of noughts and crosses.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was always rooting for the clown to win that game of noughts and crosses.

Chess, was always quite thrilling too, as was Dwarf Throwing.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
Bombs-Away

On 9/22/2018 at 9:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm automatically suspicious of any male who doesn't like football. My doubts are then tripled when I learn that they are also huge cricket fans.

Stubby, if this is you coming out then I can hardly claim to be surprised. You do have a ponytail after all. 

All that being said, I have absolutely no doubt what your answer to the following question will be:

Do you want to suck my dick, Stubby Pecker?

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Chess, was always quite thrilling too, as was Dwarf Throwing.

See the source image

Are we still allowed to call the little cunts midgets, or has the PC brigade turned up and taken that one away as well?  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are we still allowed to call the little cunts midgets, or has the PC brigade turned up and taken that one away as well?  

To the best of my knowledge, you can call the little borrowers anything you like.  It all goes over their heads.