CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman

Stubby Pecker

On 8/31/2018 at 10:30 PM, Decimus said:

An embarrassingly poor attempt to garner attention and likes.

Wind your neck in, you softcore little cunt. Political appropriation of a rightwing agenda whilst you're busy shoving lacewings up your arse isn't impressing anyone.

Of course you would give this chap a free house, free money, and a medal.   What sort of terrorist sympathizer are you?   

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, my mum and dad are both younger than you, you decrepit old cunt.

Millennial? Well there’s a fucking surprise. Who would have thought that?

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oi, you wet behind the ears young scallywag, less of the decrepit, 52 is a good age to be (I am). I for one am lucky to have lived this long, maybe you will feel that way if you live this long too! Unfortunately there are two things I share with mongumental, age and atheism. Luckily for me, they are the only acceptable things about him.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:12 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He’s a supermodel compared to you, at least he can get a comb through his hair, you soap dodging, trout tickling cunt.

The trout isn't the only fishy thing about this snitching little weasel-cunt.

Have you ever noticed that if you rearrange the letters in 'Stubby Pecker'  you can come up with 'Proper's Stool Pigeon'? I've been thinking about it all day inbetween vomiting over Bill's Asian street meat dalliances, and it's turning my fucking stomach.

Picture the scene:

Proper prostrate over a pink queening stool, his Wall Street File'o'Fax in one hand, and his diabetes monitor beeping like the fucking roadrunner in the other. Enter Swampy Pecker, kitted out in full Orca onesie, gyrating on Proper's lap, imitating whale song with all his fingers shoved up The Hat's arsehole.

The pair of them make me fucking sick.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, Decimus said:

So that make you 12.  I thought so.  

You done your maths homework son.  Fuck Off

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever noticed that if you rearrange the letters in 'Stubby Pecker'  you can come up with 'Proper's Stool Pigeon'? I've been thinking about it all day inbetween vomiting over Bill's Asian street meat dalliances, and it's turning my fucking stomach.

Picture the scene:

Proper prostrate over a pink queening stool, his Wall Street File'o'Fax in one hand, and his diabetes monitor beeping like the fucking roadrunner in the other. Enter Swampy Pecker, kitted out in full Orca onesie, gyrating on Proper's lap, imitating whale song with all his fingers shoved up The Hat's arsehole.

Outrageous, outstanding, viable.

Guest Ollyboro

I see Anjem Choudary is about to be released after serving half of his five year sentence. Hopefully he's had time to reflect on his misdemeanors and no longer wishes destruction to the Western way of life. I'd like to think during his time in prison he's encountered more positive influences. Indeed he need only look at England cricketer Moeen Ali to realise that it's possible, with hard work and dedication, for a person of Asian heritage to play a constructive part in modern Britain. Even if they have got a stupid fucking beard.

Fuck off Frank. You interminable tit.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/11/2018 at 6:06 AM, Decimus said:

Picture the scene:

To top off this image, probably worth noting the following:

I just shat out a notninconsiderable volume of deep green arse gravy, that alternated between hard clumps and non-viscous liquid.

It could only be fully removed from the bowl by using one of those jet powered arse spraying things. 

More updates to follow in due course.

Guest judgetwi
On 9/10/2018 at 11:23 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Well done, at last you get it.  

Correct.

Interesting. On the previous page you asked me “what’s your point?” 

It appears you have just made my point for me cunt. Just to make it clear you are a fake, a fucking fraud. A wanker giving the Alf Garnett act in order to attract dumb internet arseholes to slag him off and give him the attention he craves. Sad as fuck.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I just shat out a notninconsiderable volume of deep green arse gravy, that alternated between hard clumps and non-viscous liquid.

It could only be fully removed from the bowl by using one of those jet powered arse spraying things. 

Toilet humour. The last vestige of a little boy desperate to find some tinternet friends who might have the same level of stupidity as himself. You really are a sad sack of lonely snowflake shit.

Top dog my arse.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Toilet humour. The last vestige of a little boy desperate to find some tinternet friends who might have the same level of stupidity as himself. You really are a sad sack of lonely snowflake shit.

Top dog my arse.

It’s 2 in the morning in the UK judge, what the fuck are you playing at?

20 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

More like a viscous gloppy white fluid gashed from your arse when the buttplug was removed, by a ladyboys teeth no doubt.

Please keep tales of your SE Asian sausage tour to yourself, you'll get this place shut down and roops in jail 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More like a viscous gloppy white fluid gashed from your arse when the buttplug was removed, by a ladyboys teeth no doubt.

Please keep tales of your SE Asian sausage tour to yourself, you'll get this place shut down and roops in jail 

On 9/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, Ollyboro said:

I see Anjem Choudary is about to be released after serving half of his five year sentence. Hopefully he's had time to reflect on his misdemeanors and no longer wishes destruction to the Western way of life. I'd like to think during his time in prison he's encountered more positive influences. Indeed he need only look at England cricketer Moeen Ali to realise that it's possible, with hard work and dedication, for a person of Asian heritage to play a constructive part in modern Britain. Even if they have got a stupid fucking beard.

Fuck off Frank. You interminable tit.

Agree that without a doubt Young Anjem will have learned the error of his ways. I imagine he has converted and is now a Quaker and plans a future career in community service or as a Sunday school teacher.Will probably be missing the affectionate attentions of he cellmates.

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Only a gay man is a dab hand at panning with a phone. Glitterati shit-arse fucking faggot. 

I have to agree with you on this one, Frank. However the feat of such a steady shot in the hands of one of the naturally limp-wristed has to be admired, even if he was most likely resting his arm on the head of a local rent boy.

• Like 3