CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fetishisation of Coffee

Jiggerycock

22 minutes ago, Queefer said:

There is fuck all funny about being black and disabled in UK especially if you've been here a long time. What little I get in Universal Credit mainly goes on puff to control the pain , what's left goes on Lidl beans  Swing in on the back of a truck these days and claim political and you get a nice flat, a job and a taxi to work at Costa coffee.

Brexit means Brexit.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, Queefer said:

There is fuck all funny about being black and disabled in UK especially if you've been here a long time. What little I get in Universal Credit mainly goes on puff to control the pain , what's left goes on Lidl beans  Swing in on the back of a truck these days and claim political and you get a nice flat, a job and a taxi to work at Costa coffee.

You spend your money on puff? So you have met Spunkers then? Under what (legal) circumstances? 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What you'd like and the reality of what you've got are several light years apart in view of the desperate tactics employed in spinning an absurd and convoluted web of lies and half-truths about yourself. Unfortunately, your pathological need to show off a bogus lifestyle has been exposed by you being ill-informed, poorly educated but above all, stupendously thick. Now middle-aged and having witnessed the success of others close to you, you remain a non-entity and have realised that this will not change despite your best efforts. Embrace the mediocrity of your lot and be grateful for what you have. You deserve it.

Clearly you have not or will not learn any lessons despite eleven warnings and several suspensions. I think the best place for you is to be placed into special measures until you learn to conduct yourself properly.

Is this CUNT CORNER or not?   Ohhhh high and mighty one.

mums Net here we come.

you really are a fucking dick

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You called it first. I didn't want to make a total cunt of myself. I'd racially abuse him but I believe that's now frowned upon?

As one of the cunts who DIDN'T break me out of chokey or go on hunger strike when I was under special measures, I hope your next shit is Korean

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Don't pretend you didn't know Grotto. 

I was washboarded, at least in the sense that they made me listen to George Formby playing the washboard.  That cunt's in my head now

I liked Formby's compilation album, Songs for Mongs. My favourite track was "When I'm licking windows." 

On 8/30/2018 at 10:47 AM, Jiggerycock said:

This has probably been done in some form, but I'm going for an over-arching nom, bringing together the several strands of cuntyness associated with this modern-day fiasco.

Maybe it's the idiot jargon twats seem to think they've got to adopt when ordering - and if you've not stood behind a hipster who wants to 'get' a 'skinny latte with wings' then you've not been paying attention or you've managed to avoid the hell that is Costa / Café Nero / Starbucks.

Maybe it's the nomenclature, with seemingly endless riffs on a basic option, that makes you feel so inadequate when you try and order a coffee-flavoured coffee. Cappucino? Mocha? Over Ice?With Soya Milk? With Unicorn Tears? With an extra shot of testosterone? You negotiate this interrogation with all the adroitness of a eunuch at a gangbang, ending up with something that tastes like stewed mud in a shot glass that costs you a kings ransom.

Maybe it's the interrupting cunts who are there notionally to serve you, but in fact, to parade their arrogance at your 'two O'Levels, both E grades in a PhD world' attempts to fit in.

Maybe it's the fact that some of this stuff is, literally shit, excreted out the alimentary canal of a civet, found only between 1,500 and 1,600 metres on the Patagonian pampas, trapped by Gaucho's using only the finest hemp lassoes ...or something, your patience having worn Rizla thin the moment the beardie little fuck behind the counter embarked on this boring tale.

Maybe it's the heart shaped thingy the Barrista (these soppy cunts having been given a pissy little title to disguise their minimum wage lack of ability) is intent on creating with the foam at the top of your drink.

Maybe it's the (paradoxically) joyless 'Enjoy!' entreaty you are given when you finally take delivery of your comestible.

I think our colleague Applescruff would describe this whole artifice as a 'cuntfest' and he'd be dead right.

My favorite coffe is Nescafé Gold Blend, with Jammy Dodgers for dunking.  Lovely.

Mums Net reply

13 hours ago, Queefer said:

How fucking dare you mock the disabled. You try getting out of this chair up a stannah stairlift and across the landing every time you need to drop the kids off at the pool - only to find it's nothing but a fart. Do that 20 times in a day and you'll gain some humility and understand why I have applied for an urgent colostomy .After only 7 years and 3 new carpets I am almost half way up the NHS waiting list. If the chair batteries were better i'd fuck off to Calais and come in again - bingo top of the queue. Cunts

Eddie?

18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...whilst wearing your Che Guevara T-Shirt (but in an ironic, post-modern way......so that's okay)

I've just read The Motorcycle Diaries, for all the political innuendo in it the only thing I remember about the book is Guevara spurting diarrhoea out of some poor cunt's window straight onto a load of peaches they were drying on the roof outside. I bet Castro never mentioned that. 

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've just read The Motorcycle Diaries, for all the political innuendo in it the only thing I remember about the book is Guevara spurting diarrhoea out of some poor cunt's window straight onto a load of peaches they were drying on the roof outside. I bet Castro never mentioned that. 

I've just finished the Da Vinci Code. It's supposed to be about Catholicism, but, there's only one Range Rover in it, nobody mentions golf and nobody gets bummed.

fanciful nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just finished the Da Vinci Code. It's supposed to be about Catholicism, but, there's only one Range Rover in it, nobody mentions golf and nobody gets bummed.

fanciful nonsense.

Q  Why did Irish police rush to the cremation of a thalidomide?

A  There'd been reports of small arms fire

VOTE RAT

• Like 1

Guest Queefer

Once again I need to remind there is little humour in being thalidomide. Just because my mother was seduced into taking daily doses and additionally to consume medication , with the perverse result that I spend my days unable to wipe my own arse. We all have a need for personal release from time to time , but can you imagine how difficult it is to achieve relief whilst almost curled in a ball holding the computer pen in your nearly toothless mouth and trying to make your tiny hand reach a member which fate has decided is your longest appendage. On other hand you need to be reminded what a splendid job my fellow sufferers have done for the country in recent special Olympics - a proud to be British moment - you will agree.So don't be cunts

18 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Once again I need to remind there is little humour in being thalidomide. Just because my mother was seduced into taking daily doses and additionally to consume medication , with the perverse result that I spend my days unable to wipe my own arse. We all have a need for personal release from time to time , but can you imagine how difficult it is to achieve relief whilst almost curled in a ball holding the computer pen in your nearly toothless mouth and trying to make your tiny hand reach a member which fate has decided is your longest appendage. On other hand you need to be reminded what a splendid job my fellow sufferers have done for the country in recent special Olympics - a proud to be British moment - you will agree.So don't be cunts

So you're wheelchair bound, black, and have the deformities associated with thalidomide...

this is fucking great! Please tell us that you're a conjoined twin as well.

I apologise Ed. I didn't think this character was working out, but I was mistaken.

• Like 1