CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women Who Eat Steak

Decimus

My brother is in town today and we met him at the premier inn that the tight little cunt has picked for his base.

In tow was his new girlfriend, an opinionated fat fucking slag with ideas above her natural station.

Dinner orders were made, and I was absolutely fucking disgusted to hear her order a steak. Obviously not bothered about making a decent first impression, she had no shame in tucking into a cheap piece of red meat like a disgusting Ice Road Trucker. I don't mind if a woman wants to eat what is essentially man-food in private, but I draw the line at an Emmeline Pankhurst wannabe cunt exercising what she thinks is her God given right to eat a sirloin in public like some sort of fucking she-neanderthal savage from the Flintstones.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Where's all this current misogyny heading, Decs? I hope it's somewhere good.

To be brutally honest with you, Bawsey, I wish that I wasn't afflicted with the curse of heterosexuality.

Women are disgusting creatures. Their cunts are foul stinking hives of fungus and bacteria, with all the ascetic beauty of a wound inflicted during a brutal medieval battle. 95% of them are invariably thick as shit, whilst the other 5% are aggressive bull dykes intent on proving that they can make it in a man's world. Coupled with the fact that the overwhelming majority of advancements that mankind has made were contributed by men, beyond being a receptacle for my spunk when I'm horny, they really are utterly fucking worthless.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Women are disgusting creatures. Their cunts are foul stinking hives of fungus and bacteria, with all the ascetic beauty of a wound inflicted during a brutal medieval battle. 95% of them are invariably thick as shit, whilst the other 5% are aggressive bull dykes intent on proving that they can make it in a man's world. Coupled with the fact that the overwhelming majority of advancements that mankind has made were contributed by men, beyond being a receptacle for my spunk when I'm horny, they really are utterly fucking worthless.

Nice tits, though, some of them.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be brutally honest with you, Bawsey, I wish that I wasn't afflicted with the curse of heterosexuality.

absolute bollocks and self pity, pull yourself together young Decimus.  You take so much for granted and don't appreciate what some people have to go through.

There are some on here like Pinkape and the Judge whose lives are a waking nightmare of pain, sin and self loathing. You think that being a lover of cock is easy for these poor unfortunates, well do you?. Just be thankful that you do not have to subsist on a diet of Tubesteak , spunk and  rough handling like some.

For fucks sake, the fat sow only had steak, it was either that or the battered Vietnamese diseased river cobbler or frozen lasagne which is pretty much all you can get in these Lenny Henry infested establishments. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-45191235/the-alternative-therapist-who-steams-women-s-vaginas

"So I come in from the pub with my arsehole in tatters (less fist next time, Stavros) and read this fucking shit.

I don't know who you think you're kidding with this fantasist bollocks you muggy cunt, but no one is going to believe that you have a brother, you flash wanker. Snowflake's like you make me fucking sick, never worked a proper day in your lives yet you can afford brothers because you have a trust fund and are funded by corporate big business.

Pull the other one, next you'll be telling us all that you've held a girl's hand, like you're some sort of Don Juan.

Jackanory, jackanory."

@judgetwi 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

My brother is in town today and we met him at the premier inn that the tight little cunt has picked for his base.

In tow was his new girlfriend, an opinionated fat fucking slag with ideas above her natural station.

Dinner orders were made, and I was absolutely fucking disgusted to hear her order a steak. Obviously not bothered about making a decent first impression, she had no shame in tucking into a cheap piece of red meat like a disgusting Ice Road Trucker. I don't mind if a woman wants to eat what is essentially man-food in private, but I draw the line at an Emmeline Pankhurst wannabe cunt exercising what she thinks is her God given right to eat a sirloin in public like some sort of fucking she-neanderthal savage from the Flintstones.

After years of marriage, my missus still orders a light house salad with a small piece of grilled fish.  Only drinks water, unless she's working up the cheek to shag my head off all night, then its the cheapest rot gut swill in the bar.  

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Utterly fucking hideous behavior from the brothers new pig.   Is she from fucking Wales or some other deprived part of this splintered union, like Middlesbrough?   To be honest if my brother stopped at the holiday inn I would not bother meeting him and his fat glutton girlfriend.   It’s the Westbury in Mayfair or nowhere, and if the slag wants to trough on a man steak then I would correct her order by saying the lady is having the fish, take the menu off her and have the waitress pour her a large glass of WHITE wine.  The conversation punctuated with the remark, where do you think you are? Fucking McDonald’s.  My brothers half of the inheritance would be teetering on the brink, for such a crass public display of bad breeding.  Ordering  onion rings with it would be an instant punch in her face and the end to a lovely evening.

Tell me she didn’t ask for brown sauce with it?