CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

lauren goodger

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

once described as the biggest narcissist in essex,this attention whore really gets on my tats,spends most of her days desperately hoping to get papped pretending to go to the gym,photoshopping pictures of her surgically altered arse or sometimes someone else`s arse passed off as her own for instagram.i can`t even go to the local shop without seeing her creosoted face & ridiculously blown up lips staring at me while i`m in the queue & see the title,"i need more surgery to get joey back"what this cunt needs is getting her false back doors battered in by her jailbait ex then getting fired out of a cannon into the sea ,fat useless z list cunt!

Guest Filthy Cunt
37 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

@Neil Lauren Goodger .. would you?

nintchdbpict000287193399.jpg?w=960

Absolutely, if she takes it up the arse 

But hang on a minute, it would have to be with the lights out 

lauren.jpg

5 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

This plumped up lips thing is infecting young blokes as well, when you see them lounging outside the Frog n Ferret for a smoke it looks like a gathering of Tench with designer stubble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killemall said:

once described as the biggest narcissist in essex,this attention whore really gets on my tats,spends most of her days desperately hoping to get papped pretending to go to the gym,photoshopping pictures of her surgically altered arse or sometimes someone else`s arse passed off as her own for instagram.i can`t even go to the local shop without seeing her creosoted face & ridiculously blown up lips staring at me while i`m in the queue & see the title,"i need more surgery to get joey back"what this cunt needs is getting her false back doors battered in by her jailbait ex then getting fired out of a cannon into the sea ,fat useless z list cunt!

Jim Lahey is a drunken fuck. 

Welcome. 

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

lauren.jpg

what's not to like, I love a girl with a childbearing mouth.

2 hours ago, killemall said:

What fresh hell is this?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

lauren.jpg

Looking at this I see a fiendishly gifted surgeon who appreciates a proper blowie.  Lips like that, would vacuum seal around and take the chrome off the ball hitch.

She'd get it up the wrong 'un, definitely. 

7 hours ago, killemall said:

If you're not Lorraine Kelly or that faggot cunt who does the entertainment news on This Morning, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for even knowing who this fat fucking tart is.

Kill yourself.

PS: In case you are either Lorraine Kelly or the faggot, also kill yourself.

• Like 1

Guest killemall

thank you for the welcome bubba,the other responses were a bit predictable,but i`m not on here to attack other members,just to vent my spleen on the endless piles of cunts out there.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:04 PM, The Fourth Reich said:

Setting fire to the plastic bitch to see how long she burns for would be an interesting experiment.

First of your pathetic missives not to be banging on about how you'd love Adolf to take a shite in your mouth. Is there hope for you? 

I fucking doubt it. 

On 8/21/2018 at 5:43 PM, killemall said:

thank you for the welcome bubba,the other responses were a bit predictable,but i`m not on here to attack other members,just to vent my spleen on the endless piles of cunts out there.

Welcome, Letgodsortemout.

not wishing to be picky, but would you mind leaving a space after commas?

Its just that @Cuntybaws is prone to psychotic episodes when he sees things like that. Ta very much.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Welcome, Letgodsortemout.

not wishing to be picky, but would you mind leaving a space after commas?

Its just that @Cuntybaws is prone to psychotic episodes when he sees things like that. Ta very much.

"A space after commas" is what you home in on, in the face of this e e cummings-like assault on capitalisation and other punctuation?