CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oliver Worthington

Jiggerycock

You may as well skip this one folks - it's very niche

I hope that one day Oliver Worthington Googles himself and that he stumbles upon this diatribe.

Know this - you are a cunt and your braying father who intoned your stupid name at Krakatoa-volume levels for a good thirty minutes in the sea at Polzeath on Saturday 11th August 2018 is an even bigger cunt.

I hope you both get cancer of the cock and fucked to death by pigs on your respective birthdays

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I hope that one day Oliver Worthington Googles himself and that he stumbles upon this diatribe.

Know this - you are a cunt and your braying father who intoned your stupid name at Krakatoa-volume levels for a good thirty minutes in the sea at Polzeath on Saturday 11th August 2018 is an even bigger cunt.

I hope you both get cancer of the cock and fucked to death by pigs on your respective birthdays

If they holiday anywhere near old Pen's hovel.....cancer of the cock may not happen, but AIDS is guaranteed, as is getting buggered by a pig.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Polzeath, you poor cunt!

Guest Ollyboro

I've "known" you long enough, Jigs, to accept that this namesake of mine's a cunt. But at least he's not in a real ale bar. I am. So ultimately I'm a bigger cunt. I've just slurped a pint of Auld Man's Peculiar (insert own punchline).

10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I've "known" you long enough, Jigs, to accept that this namesake of mine's a cunt. But at least he's not in a real ale bar. I am. So ultimately I'm a bigger cunt. I've just slurped a pint of Auld Man's Peculiar (insert own punchline).

Bishop's finger?

19 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Which Oliver Worthington are you on about, the Search Engine Optimizer guru or the Baritone singer?

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm guessing he means the former. 

@Cuntybaws would know.

I'm guessing he means neither, all the clues being cunningly disguised in the original post. The "SEO" bit is just one of those little coincidences, like the moon being the same apparent size as the sun, and men's fists fitting neatly into Punkape's anus.