CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle Class parents on holiday

Jiggerycock

Toby, Issac, Jocasta and Erin were all bundled off to prep school as soon as they came off the tit, so come the holidays, their parents run into these turbo-charged strangers, who do not respect 'me-time'....who do not acknowledge the need for Mummy and Daddy's two-hour long coffee-fetishisation sessions with other middle-class fuckwits and who most certainly do not respect other folks personal space, noise-tolerance levels or that having sand flung about the place isn't the grooviest of experiences.

At least feral kids off sink estates can be closed down with some cheap cider or, failing that, a bloody good thrashing. But these precious little cunts run even greater riot 'cept with strangulated vowels Gap / Hackett / Jack Wills clothing and an innate sense of their God-given superiority.

......until they get hip-checked into ice-cream stand by 'civilians' driven bats by their obnoxiousness and their parents indifference.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Toby, Issac, Jocasta and Erin were all bundled off to prep school as soon as they came off the tit, so come the holidays, their parents run into these turbo-charged strangers, who do not respect 'me-time'....who do not acknowledge the need for Mummy and Daddy's two-hour long coffee-fetishisation sessions with other middle-class fuckwits and who most certainly do not respect other folks personal space, noise-tolerance levels or that having sand flung about the place isn't the grooviest of experiences.

At least feral kids off sink estates can be closed down with some cheap cider or, failing that, a bloody good thrashing. But these precious little cunts run even greater riot 'cept with strangulated vowels Gap / Hackett / Jack Wills clothing and an innate sense of their God-given superiority.

......until they get hip-checked into ice-cream stand by 'civilians' driven bats by their obnoxiousness and their parents indifference.

Pen...Baws....some kids should have just been aborted.  It's not too late, even though it would be taking late term abortion to new extremes.  

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

None of that shit here in Kefalonia. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sure there is, just from a different cultural perspective.  The low class pikey kids will steal just anything, where the ones destined for pseudo greatness will nick only the finest of church roof adornments and cemetery statues.  

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sure there is, just from a different cultural perspective.  The low class pikey kids will steal just anything, where the ones destined for pseudo greatness will nick only the finest of church roof adornments and cemetery statues.  

Reported for talking complete and utter shite.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell that's 99.99% of members on this site

Would you be so kind as to inform us who represents that .01%?  

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I am actually from middle claasssic farming folk and I was taught to talk proper just like what a lady gentleman does.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Oh you've nailed it. I've had episodes of rage when having to be among these irritating types. How the fuck they make it through the day is beyond me. Perhaps the most laughable and bizarre thing happened in the queue for a castle one summer. A family of 3 rocked up behing us and the little boy was running riot terrorising everyone. The boring looking father lost it and shoutied "Fido, don't do that, come back to mummy." Only the middle classes could adopt a hound's name for their mental son. The Middle class families are so out of tune with reality it is interesting observing them. The pushy mothers, boring downtrodem fathers, it's a disease almost.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:31 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I luv Cephalonia.  Been sailing around the island many times, ASOS is my favorite place, such a nice harbour.    Lassi was great about 20 years ago on chitty  chitty bang bang beach, but unfortunately it’s been over run by cheap holiday makers like you who have completely fucking ruined it.  It’s a shit hole now.  Enjoy.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:02 PM, Jiggerycock said:

You have completely mistaken scum with clipped English accents for being middle class.    I know many people who on the face of it appear middle class, but they are simply from Berkshire.   They call their kids Tobi, Teddi, and Katy but they live in a fucking shit hole house on a between the wars housing estate, they drive a fucked up brown Volvo estate, their kids go to a comprehensive school, they have a brown labrador called benson, they shop at Ocado and have just one box delivered but actually fill the boot at Iceland and Netto.  If your holiday makers were truly middle class they would be on holiday with a fucking army of friends and family. As middle class people simply cannot go on holiday alone. They might have to fucking speak to each other.  Middle class families with youngsters will also bring the nanny.   They will get her to photograph the day for them to re live their children’s lives they miss every day.   The parents all sit around drinking heavily on pimms and rose wine all day, whilst the children are with nanny.   They take their family, mummy and daddy, bro and siss, they even take useful work collegues along to make up the numbers.......ohhh did you have a good holiday. Yes it was splendid, we went with the family and some friends, you know Simon and Henny his wife, they are both property agents for CBRE.  Only middle class cunts do that.  They never spend any time alone with their children, that’s what the hired hand is for, I was once told.   Proper middle class cunts.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reece, Alfie, Charlie, CALLUM!!

Hennessy, Brandon, Keelan, Hayden, are my pet hate names.   Along with Iqbal, Mahommed, Jamal, Keanoo,  and Farouk.  But not forgetting poppy, daisy,  jonti, freddy, and milo !!!

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I luv Cephalonia.  Been sailing around the island many times, ASOS is my favorite place, such a nice harbour.    Lassi was great about 20 years ago on chitty  chitty bang bang beach, but unfortunately it’s been over run by cheap holiday makers like you who have completely fucking ruined it.  It’s a shit hole now.  Enjoy.

I'm in Sicily at the mo. Then on to Valletta. I'm hoping to visit Olly Reed's last drink hole 

On 8/20/2018 at 1:40 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Sicily at the mo. Then on to Valletta. I'm hoping to visit Olly Reed's last drink hole 

So you are going to stumble face down in a shit filled gutter.  Enjoy that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So you are going to stumble face down in a shit filled gutter.  Enjoy that.

Don't exclude the idea she might pick a few pockets and nick some church roofing before losing consciousness in a strangers front garden.