CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Madonna at 60

Miles

I wonder what she'd think to my request of wearing a mask of herself 30+ years ago whilst I ploughed away? It doesn't do much for her body, but I could always pretend she was the victim of an acid attack, or was doing some George A. Romero film cosplay. The mind can work wonders.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, nocti said:

I wonder what she'd think to my request of wearing a mask of herself 30+ years ago whilst I ploughed away? It doesn't do much for her body, but I could always pretend she was the victim of an acid attack, or was doing some George A. Romero film cosplay. The mind can work wonders.

Sing "Material Girl" whilst gaping her starfish.  

16 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm not sure I quite have the knack for wistful Byronesque poetry that you do, Wiz you velvet-smooth charmer, you.

It was a beautiful literary turn wasn't it?

I shall fondly anticipate the time where an opportunity to use the phrase 'gaping her starfish' in an everyday conversation presents itself.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a beautiful literary turn wasn't it?

I shall fondly anticipate the time where an opportunity to use the phrase 'gaping her starfish' in an everyday conversation presents itself.

Just spend a day in Islington eric, you'll find opportunities aplenty. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 12:50 PM, Bertie Biceps said:

Over to you @Neil .. is she still a looker and a goer?

I’d rather throw a chip up the high street.   She must be absolutely fucking rinced after being repeatedly butt fucked by all those black dancers back stage for 40 years.  

• 9 months later...
Guest Khiwa

Just saw her on a chat show, and what a charmless, unpleasant, humourless, egotistical cunt she is.

Hadn't drunk her champagne because "nobody has passed me the glass". Try extending your withered sinuey arm several inches and pick it up yourself you fucking nob!

Also, you just know she'd INSIST on taking it up the wrong un.

32 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Just saw her on a chat show, and what a charmless, unpleasant, humourless, egotistical cunt she is.

Hadn't drunk her champagne because "nobody has passed me the glass". Try extending your withered sinuey arm several inches and pick it up yourself you fucking nob!

Also, you just know she'd INSIST on taking it up the wrong un.

Gayham Norton could have redeemed himself by leaning over and punching the plastic faced bag of shit right on the nose. And then dragging the cunt out by the ankles and giving her a few swift kicks in what’s left of her Cunt.    That would probably be frowned upon by the target audience though : poofs  lefties  yanks  wimmin  transfucks   lesbos  non binary fuckwits   foreigners  remoaners  chimps  and Punkape

• Like 1