CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Fletcher, interfering cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest luke swarm
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, The Fourth Reich said:

I have an Ascot 100 myself. Just right for incinerating the neighbour's cat in after a few hours of torturing it with acid.

apt pupil, Stephen King.

You fucking repulsive evil cunt

On 8/16/2018 at 10:34 AM, Filthy Cunt said:

Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Lansbury is an annoying interfering cunt. How come this bitch (who looks like Churchill, the insurance dog) turns up every fucking time there is a murder. Wherever she goes. Even when she takes a dump, you can be sure that a murder has been committed not far away  Then after the murderer has taken months to plan the perfect crime with the likelihood of getting away with it, the ugly bitch has to turn up and stick her snout into things that simply should not concern her all because no one wants to have sex with the fat old dried up spinster

At least Columbo is a detective and is paid for it.  She is just an interfering old cunt with too much time on her hands. Fuck her 

Why dont they make a TV series where a carefully planned murder is unsolved and the murderer can then move onto serial killing, and gets away with each time, without some cunts meddling in their business trying to ruin it   I have never ever been somewhere where a murder has been committed or about to happen , not once. 

I am off for my counselling session 

What are your thoughts about that nosey old parrot keeping cow in the Lady Killers? .. if she had kept her beak out of it the professor and his mates would have got away with that £60k

On 8/17/2018 at 11:17 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I know it’s only tv and films but some of them actually try and be true gritty reflections of reality.   However I share the frustration of this nomination.   No fucker ever pops up looking like Mary fucking poppins and solves the mystery within a weekend, using a few items stored in her lady bag.   What happens in real life is some drugged up psychotic cunt wonders into the path of an innocent guy or girl and the dark voices persuade them to do terrible things and then dump the body somewhere shit like the back of a waste tip or a railway embankment.  No favourite Aunty character comes to try and solve the murder, fucking hell no Inspector Morse rolls up in his mkII jaguar s type, not even a gritty shitty sweaty jock called Taggart turns up.    What you get is a couple of bumbling young traffic warden types who joined the police because their only other job prospects involved a call center or Aldi.   They call for the SOC team to come and do forensics which is hardly CSI Miami, it’s more like Darryl from Leamington.   One of the bumbling dicks types up a non descript report read by nobody and posts it into a file that’s never opened.    Only if the case becomes big news do the feds put any effort into the case, like posting a shit video on crime watch and do a short interview to camera for BBC West Midlands just before the weather from Shifali.  That’s your fucking lot.   Unless the killer basically grasses himself up in the pub then the mystery is never solved, unless the dark voices keep speaking to him and the bodies pile up that fucking high that the news at ten picks up the story.     Then we get pictures of five fat cunts with dogs and sticks walking around a piece of scrub land five miles from the first murder, to make it look like they know what they are doing.  As soon as the cameras are gone it’s back to the station for a cuppa and then a spot of fining people for doing 56 in a 50.  Even if you host the fucking crime watch show and get your head blown off stood on your own doorstep in London during the day, these fucking useless cunts don’t find out who did it.     So maybe I have just talked myself into thinking Mrs Fucking Marple is a top bird and there should be several in each town and let’s shut the fucking police stations.......ohh no that’s already happened.  Cunts.

Mongy, I couldn’t be arsed with this - was it any good? 

On 8/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, Frank said:

I introduced Ming to the Aga a couple of years ago. You can imagine she’s used to cooking all sorts of shit.. and high heat on demand is essential. She went to her grave not knowing what wonderful things they are.

Which grave? She has so many. 

• Like 1

Guest The Fourth Reich
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What are your views on Israel.?

Without Hitlers stance on the Jewish question the state of Israel would never have been created...

Nazi Germany created Israel 🇮🇱.

lol.

Perhaps a cursory glance at the Balfour declaration and the history of the British mandate of Palestine will correct your lack of knowledge in this regard. I would also look up Orde Wingate's involvement with the Special night patrols and how the training he gave them cost the lives of many British soldiers. Guten Abend.

6 minutes ago, The Fourth Reich said:

Perhaps a cursory glance at the Balfour declaration and the history of the British mandate of Palestine will correct your lack of knowledge in this regard. I would also look up Orde Wingate's involvement with the Special night patrols and how the training he gave them cost the lives of many British soldiers. Guten Abend.

Welcome, brother.

5 minutes ago, The Fourth Reich said:

Regardless of the Balfour declaration Israel grew from world sympathy and American money in the years after the Second World War.

Guest The Fourth Reich
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Regardless of the Balfour declaration Israel grew from world sympathy and American money in the years after the Second World War.

Total fucking crap! Britain threw the doors open to Jewish immigration to Palestine in the 1920s during the Third and fourth Aliyah. The third was triggered mainly by the Balfour declaration and the fourth by US refusal to permit Jewish immigration from Eastern Europe. 

The British only began limiting immigration when they realised what the Jews endgame was. The war merely accelerated the formation of the Jewish state the foundations of which were laid by Britain BEFORE Hitler even gained a seat in the Reichstag.

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You've displayed some absolutely fucking disgusting fawning and simpering behaviour toward the Jews on here in recent days.

You claim to be an English gentleman, and state that your golf club has a strict entrance policy. However, unlike most members of the upper classes, it seems that you'd be more than happy to play a round with penny pinching, nasally little desert refugees and have no shame in admitting it.

You're no catholic, you're a disgusting crypto-Jew Marrano cunt.

Fuck off.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've displayed some absolutely fucking disgusting fawning and simpering behaviour toward the Jews on here in recent days.

You claim to be an English gentleman, and state that your golf club has a strict entrance policy. However, unlike most members of the upper classes, it seems that you'd be more than happy to play a round with penny pinching, nasally little desert refugees and have no shame in admitting it.

You're no catholic, you're a disgusting crypto-Jew Marrano cunt.

Fuck off.

I’m quite happy for all the Jews to be in Israel 🇮🇱.