CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Fletcher, interfering cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Lansbury is an annoying interfering cunt. How come this bitch (who looks like Churchill, the insurance dog) turns up every fucking time there is a murder. Wherever she goes. Even when she takes a dump, you can be sure that a murder has been committed not far away  Then after the murderer has taken months to plan the perfect crime with the likelihood of getting away with it, the ugly bitch has to turn up and stick her snout into things that simply should not concern her all because no one wants to have sex with the fat old dried up spinster

At least Columbo is a detective and is paid for it.  She is just an interfering old cunt with too much time on her hands. Fuck her 

Why dont they make a TV series where a carefully planned murder is unsolved and the murderer can then move onto serial killing, and gets away with each time, without some cunts meddling in their business trying to ruin it   I have never ever been somewhere where a murder has been committed or about to happen , not once. 

I am off for my counselling session 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Lansbury is an annoying interfering cunt. How come this bitch (who looks like Churchill, the insurance dog) turns up every fucking time there is a murder. Wherever she goes. Even when she takes a dump, you can be sure that a murder has been committed not far away  Then after the murderer has taken months to plan the perfect crime with the likelihood of getting away with it, the ugly bitch has to turn up and stick her snout into things that simply should not concern her all because no one wants to have sex with the fat old dried up spinster

At least Columbo is a detective and is paid for it.  She is just an interfering old cunt with too much time on her hands. Fuck her 

Why dont they make a TV series where a carefully planned murder is unsolved and the murderer can then move onto serial killing, and gets away with each time, without some cunts meddling in their business trying to ruin it 

A quick Google search for unsolved serial murder cases will get you "The Zodiac."  IMDB confirms a shite tv programme was produced on the subject.

Sorted.

Guest Filthy Cunt
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

A quick Google search for unsolved serial murder cases will get you "The Zodiac."  IMDB confirms a shite tv programme was produced on the subject.

Sorted.

They obviously did not have a decent budget to work with 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

They obviously did not have a decent budget to work with 

Budget and finance are a different issue.  Only deranged cunts like ourselves really want a quality production about serial murder.  

24 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Why dont they make a TV series where a carefully planned murder is unsolved and the murderer can then move onto serial killing, and gets away with each time, without some cunts meddling in their business trying to ruin it   I have never ever been somewhere where a murder has been committed or about to happen , not once. 

I never watched the show but wasn't "Dexter" a serial killer and yet seen as a "good guy" protagonist?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I never watched the show but wasn't "Dexter" a serial killer and yet seen as a "good guy" protagonist?

Indeed.

Dexter Morgan, a child who witnessed his mother chainsawed by a Columbian drug lord with his slightly elder brother, raised and schooled by a MIami police detective, and taught to use his "gift" by a code that the police would not be in a hurry to solve.  Fantastic programme.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds right up my street. Fuck Fletcher 

45 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Has Peter Sutcliffe escaped ?

1 hour ago, Filthy Cunt said:

She comes up with circumstantial evidence and the suspect breaks down "I did. I killed him, the bastard". And gives a sob story. If they said "fuck off and prove it you old spunker" they'd get away with it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.

Dexter Morgan, a child who witnessed his mother chainsawed by a Columbian drug lord with his slightly elder brother, raised and schooled by a MIami police detective, and taught to use his "gift" by a code that the police would not be in a hurry to solve.  Fantastic programme.  

Agreed. The only thing that spoils it is his fucking irritating sister Deb. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. The only thing that spoils it is his fucking irritating sister Deb. 

Her character would have been better defined had she gotten her tits out more often.

1 hour ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Jesus wept. Yet another newfangled lexical oaf who's set off the site's dickhead warning system with 80-plus posts of pure nonsense, this being an excellent example.

To his credit, at least Gyps and Pen suddenly appear more intelligent.

Guest Filthy Cunt
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. Yet another newfangled lexical oaf who's set the site's dickhead warning system off with 80-plus posts of pure nonsense, this being an excellent example.

To your credit, at least you've made Gyps and Pen appear intelligent.

You have set the bar with more than 2600 of them. I can only aspire to your greatness   Perhaps it is time for you to step aside for new blood and check yourself into a Swiss clinic

Add Morse and Columbo to this crock of shit,55 minutes of build up just to see a murderer that had so cleverly disguised his/her crime to suddenly fold into a full confession.And to think,they'd have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Ps Dexter was good for 1 series ,subsequent series were fucking shite.Id have boned his sister though

Guest The Fourth Reich

Jessica Fletcher would have made an excellent camp guard. She looks very Aryan and her powers of deduction would have solved the the ever present problem of Jews stealing food from the Guards mess hall at Buchanwald.

Guest Filthy Cunt
1 minute ago, The Fourth Reich said:

Jessica Fletcher would have made an excellent camp guard. She looks very Aryan and her powers of deduction would have solved the the ever present problem of Jews stealing food from the Guards mess hall at Buchanwald.

Not to mention her lamp shade making skills

Guest Filthy Cunt
7 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You're, fuck off snatch.

No, that would be "you are" 

Go to the back of the class and put on your pointy hat, there's a good boy. And lay off of the Sherry 

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Add Morse and Columbo to this crock of shit,55 minutes of build up just to see a murderer that had so cleverly disguised his/her crime to suddenly fold into a full confession.And to think,they'd have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Ps Dexter was good for 1 series ,subsequent series were fucking shite.Id have boned his sister though

Just one more thing sir.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Go to the back of the class and put on your pointy hat, there's a good boy. And lay off of the Sherry 

Please do keep up ,I'm the thick cunt of the corner,I'm excused from all and every stupid thing I type,it's expected,in fact it's encouraged,have you been on the sherry,you're not gonna call me a virgin next our you?

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Please do keep up ,I'm the thick cunt of the corner,I'm excused from all and every stupid thing I type,it's expected,in fact it's encouraged,have you been on the sherry,you're not gonna call me a virgin next our you?

You are a Virgin and with little chance of ever changing that status 

7 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Your needless comment above proves rather well the point I was making in mine, don't you think?

In years to come, August 2018 will become known as 'Dickhead Invasion Month', in which your inclusion will be wholly justified.

• Like 2

Guest Filthy Cunt
17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your needless comment above proves rather well the point I was making in mine, don't you think?

In years to come, August 2018 will become known as 'Dickhead Invasion Month', in which your inclusion will be wholly justified.

No, that's  just a figment of your imagination

August 2018 will go unnoticed, as was June and July, especially if you were part of them

But then again, everything here is probably needless. 

Have you booked your place at the clinic yet ? 

Anyway I have some drying paint which needs watching, if you will excuse me for dealing with more important matters 

Crack open a fresh bottle of sulfuric acid to celebrate your pending obsolescence