CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink bleach

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

The prosecution rests.

A fantasist solicitor with dreams of grandeur.  That's the closest you will ever get to actual success, Baws.  Accept that.  

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The prosecution rests.

I haven’t looked at his post-to-like ratio, but I’d imagine it’s on par with ‘eavens and slightly below Fender’s. You’ve never really rocked my boat, baws, but it must be said that Wizardsleeve is probably the thickest member the board has ever seen. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I haven’t looked at his post-to-like ratio, but I’d imagine it’s on par with ‘eavens and slightly below Fender’s. You’ve never really rocked my boat, baws, but it must be said that Wizardsleeve is probably the thickest member the board has ever seen. 

Last week three other cunts received that same exhausted insult from you, Frank.  

New material before you die.  Please!

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

More talent in his little finger than in your entire body.

More talent in the strings than in your entire (defective) family gene pool.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm afraid you've got that the wrong way round.

I was very careful in choosing the wording.  One, there are single brain celled pedants abound here...no names mentioned, but that level of intellect is all they seem to understand.  Second, I knew a higher lifeform, such as your good self, would see the obvious opportunity(ies).  

It's been a curious week on the Corner, Olls.  Marginally entertaining, but definitely curious....like Pen at a newly opened gay bar on the docks.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Wizardsleeve have you considered retiring to the mocking shop with all the other has-beens and one like wonders?

Have you ever considered jumping into an open grave and pulling the dirt over yourself?  

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

He wouldn’t get into their club. 

Lol. Fuck off. 

I wouldn't WANT to.

knob head

Fuck off

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you ever considered jumping into an open grave and pulling the dirt over yourself?  

I wouldn't WANT to.

knob head

Fuck off

Steady on wiz; I'm poised for a take over of the clique any time now. Once I'm in charge these dogs, just pups really, will be bought to heal and do my bidding or so fucking help them god.

Warning in advance- don't fuck with my bitches

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on wiz; I'm poised for a take over of the clique any time now. Once I'm in charge these dogs, just pups really, will be bought to heal and do my bidding or so fucking help them god.

Warning in advance- don't fuck with my bitches

I know the cunts don't believe me when I say it, but I was born with a gift....I actually do not have or need any amount of emotion to say terrible things to dribbling wankers. 

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I know the cunts don't believe me when I say it, but I was born with a gift....I actually do not have or need any amount of emotion to say terrible things to dribbling wankers. 

Unless they don't stop making cunts of themselves on a daily basis and up their respective games, they can expect the feel the hairy side on my hand smacking against their respective thick fucking skills

Im not having them embarrassing me on my watch