CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink bleach

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

I have read the shocking reports produced by the NHS, the Government and the World Health Organisation. 

I have been offered bleach in the past, and just said NO, even though there was peer pressure to do so 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I have read the shocking reports produced by the NHS, the Government and the World Health Organisation. 

I have been offered bleach in the past, and just said NO, even though there was peer pressure to do so 

I'm sure you're welcome at any emo party.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure you're welcome at any emo party.  

Where is the fun in that - people drinking pints of Mr Muscle and slashing their wrists?

Guest Filthy Cunt
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seen a guy that died from drinking bleach..took him a year and he basically rotted away ..nurses had to spray insecticides around room to keep the flies off him and he was aware of every minute of it 

Panzerknacker 

A chilling tale indeed.  It often starts with with the odd teaspoon of metal polish, but can quickly escalate to oven cleaner, Jeyes Fluid and finally 2 bottles of neat bleach a day. 
It is a slippery slope.  If anyone offers you bleach, just say NO 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seen a guy that died from drinking bleach..took him a year and he basically rotted away ..nurses had to spray insecticides around room to keep the flies off him and he was aware of every minute of it 

Panzerknacker 

Back in the late 1920s early 1930s some people were drinking Radithor and some of the ones who drunk a bottle a quite literally fell apart.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Old Bertie has yet to ingest a drop and the rotting flesh between his thighs requires weekly fumigation.

Guest Filthy Cunt
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

I threw a bottle of Domestos over the local vicar once,they nicked me for a bleach of the priest

Just.      Fuck.    Off 

God bless Bernard Manning

what a cunt he was

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Neil said:

I threw a bottle of Domestos over the local vicar once,they nicked me for a bleach of the priest

Just.      Fuck.    Off 

God bless Bernard Manning

If a priest is called father, and we are all called son, does that make us all sons of bleaches?  

Guest sean5302
7 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Have you smelled your breath?

I'm struggling to think of another reason they'd offer you bleach.

Guest Cuntlicker

True story (ergo bullshit), I grew up around the corner from a family of first generation Jamiacans. I was friendly with one of the kids as we'd walk to school together and in return he'd give me a pair of his older sisters used panties by way of thanks (He also lived with his grandma so they might have been hers). He once admitted to me he tried to scrub himself with bleach to try and make himself white but to no avail and as a result he ended up in extreme pain.

Despite his screams when the ambulance arrived, I understand that at least the bathroom smelled nice.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?.

17 minutes ago, Cuntlicker said:

True story (ergo bullshit), I grew up around the corner from a family of first generation Jamiacans. I was friendly with one of the kids as we'd walk to school together and in return he'd give me a pair of his older sisters used panties by way of thanks (He also lived with his grandma so they might have been hers). He once admitted to me he tried to scrub himself with bleach to try and make himself white but to no avail and as a result he ended up in extreme pain.

Despite his screams when the ambulance arrived, I understand that at least the bathroom smelled nice.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?.

Bullshit. 

Lifted from the film 'Cass'.