CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parking Bay Thieves

Guest Wizardsleeve

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wiz has informed me several times now that I do not have his "permission" to "address him directly". I can only resist temptation for so long.

1*KGCwITOM83jeF6ISWZMfmg.gif

He just PM’d me calling your mum a slut. I won’t post it here as I’m not a grass, just thought you should know is all. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is it a parking bay or a parking space? and what's the fucking difference anyhow? I overheard a conversation about this very subject at work today and it was so irrelevant I've just got to find out the answer now. Yawn! Is anyone else feeling really tired?

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is it a parking bay or a parking space? and what's the fucking difference anyhow? I overheard a conversation about this very subject at work today and it was so irrelevant I've just got to find out the answer now. Yawn! Is anyone else feeling really tired?

I am but I've been up since 3am travelling to Dubrovnik. *

*Thought I'd fucking lever that in somewhere. 

12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I always feel tired when I read your drivel. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
30 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I always feel tired when I read your drivel. 

Good evening Ape, you entirely predictable piece of shit. Has the inclement weather grounded your whirlygigs again? Surely you can still twiddle with your knob and just pretend you're flying.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

He just PM’d me calling your mum a slut. I won’t post it here as I’m not a grass, just thought you should know is all. 

I've also sent your poor wife the address of a battered women's shelter on the sly.  

LOL

Fuck off.

18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What a fucking snake

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Not something that Whizz needs to worry about .. he weighs 275 kilos and can't even get out of his bedroom.

Nice to know I've made such a deep impression on your sad, pathetic existence. 

If I only I could visit you in person Renfield!  

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

At 3am? Get a fucking grip you chinless wastrel© (F. Kleftiko 2016)

It would be 10pm where Whizz lives. The cunt used to claim on other forums that he lived in Detroit but I think that he is more likely to to be a maple syrup eater from Ontario.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

At 3am? Get a fucking grip you chinless wastrel© (F. Kleftiko 2016)

How adorable, you're still riding Frank's coat tails.

Bubba, you are a sad, angry, bitter little mong.  Those little holes in the walls are a good place to keep dining utensils.  Just slide them in, and you won't have to worry about your peasant, lowlife family stealing from you anymore.  You worked hard to nick them yourself.  The childrens orphanage had to switch to plastic after your last visit.  They also had to change the locks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bertie Biceps said:

It would be 10pm where Whizz lives. The cunt used to claim on other forums that he lived in Detroit but I think that he is more likely to to be a maple syrup eater from Ontario.

What other forums you utterly thick spastic?  You're just itching to use your Pen ID again, aren't you?  Go on, do it.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Is your loyalty to the queen or is it to the president of france?

Speaking of loyalty to queens, are you trying to suck Bubba's dick?  

16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Try not to think too much drew, have another couple of cans