CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I tell you what I want

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Has the sunshine bus crashed near corner HQ and pack of drooling flids overpowered Mrs R? It's the only way to explain this ghastly influx of new cretins and their pig shit thick ramblings 

Either that or the retarded penguins are back for another go 

Youd like to silence the not queer patriots who love roast beef the queen and england wouldnt you you fucking commy.

I wont be silenced until we are out of the eu and this green and pleasant land is for ONLY the english. If you dont like it you can fuck off to brussels

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Has the sunshine bus crashed near corner HQ and pack of drooling flids overpowered Mrs R? It's the only way to explain this ghastly influx of new cretins and their pig shit thick ramblings 

Either that or the retarded penguins are back for another go 

I reckon John and fourth Reich are a couple of yank cunts who've plotted a trolling raid on the corner TBH, I've seen it on other things in the past. "england" "commy" etc. just sounds exactly like what those wankers would say.

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I reckon John and fourth Reich are a couple of yank cunts who've plotted a trolling raid on the corner TBH, I've seen it on other things in the past. "england" "commy" etc. just sounds exactly like what those wankers would say.

"I tell you what a want" the pair of them dead. Failing that some spelling lessons wouldn't hurt.

Guest DrCunt

Jesus fucking wept. I guess it was raining today and the kiddies couldn't go out to play.

Anyone want to guess what I really, really want after reading all this fucking shite? 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"I tell you what a want" the pair of them dead. Failing that some spelling lessons wouldn't hurt.

I'm 90% certain John is an american trolling probably from some shithole like reddit. Shit about "roast beef" and "the queen" and "labor" is too predictable.

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Anyone want to guess what I really, really want after reading all this fucking shite? 

A hard brexit Brittannia to rule the waves again and a full english

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'll tell you what I really really want: to hang you, naked, upside-down from the rafters of a secluded barn and pour molten lead up your arse.

Incredibly gay

3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'll tell you what I really really want: to hang you, naked, upside-down from the rafters of a secluded barn and pour molten lead up your arse.

You silver tongued old devil skipper. In this age of iPhones, drill music and global chaos, it good to see old fashioned romance lives on.

Guest Filthy Cunt
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

It’s Labour.

I could get a barn owl to spell better than you.

Thick cunt.

That is a direct insult to barn owls of which I am very fond 

Guest Filthy Cunt

It’s Labour.

Thick cunt.

Guest Filthy Cunt

It’s Labour.

Thick cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, John Bull said:

Probably because the government have sent all our money to fucking brussels and albania. Do you read the guardian? virgin.

You need a fucking guardian. Yank-Stain. 

This place needs putting in quarantine, fast. There’s been an outbreak of stupid so severe that I suspect amputation may be needed to save the vital organs. 

This new strain Johnus Bulloxus is particularly virulent, causing hallucinations in the form of a rancid ginger tart in a minidress, delusions of grandeur, and the espousal of supposed English vernacular culled from Mike Myers movies. 

I remind longstanding contributors not to look at the flash when the daft cunt inevitably self-immolates. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Easy done Luke. You're walking along, you reach in your pocket, pull your hanky out and bosh, out drops your country. 

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

LOL

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This place needs putting in quarantine, fast. There’s been an outbreak of stupid so severe that I suspect amputation may be needed to save the vital organs. 

This new strain Johnus Bulloxus is particularly virulent, causing hallucinations in the form of a rancid ginger tart in a minidress, delusions of grandeur, and the espousal of supposed English vernacular culled from Mike Myers movies. 

I remind longstanding contributors not to look at the flash when the daft cunt inevitably self-immolates. 

Fuck off. 

Fuck off shakespear you wordy CUNT

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Touché you utter moron. 

Are you not bored yet? How about you fuck off back to the youth club and let the grown ups talk in peace?

Its still a free country no matter how hard SJWs like you try. Ive got a right as an englishman to say what I want you dont like it you know where the door is virgin