CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I tell you what I want

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, John Bull said:

What I really really want...

MY FUCKING COUNTRY BACK

6f867345a33e4685915bc883dd3aa9af.jpg

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

you have lost your country have you, how careless of you, well where did you leave it last. Have you looked behind the sofa cushions.

Imbecile.

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, John Bull said:

What I really really want...

MY FUCKING COUNTRY BACK

6f867345a33e4685915bc883dd3aa9af.jpg

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

I really, really want your country to take you back. Unfortunately Britain doesn't have a trained negotiator available in Fuckwitland to arrange your release. 

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Unfortunately Britain doesn't have a trained negotiator available in Fuckwitland to arrange your release. 

Probably because the government have sent all our money to fucking brussels and albania. Do you read the guardian? virgin.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck brexit. 

I cant look at this picture without the words, 'Soapy Titwank' repeating themselves over and over in my head.

Shes a goer and no mistake. Makes you proud to be british even if shes a fucking ginger

2 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Probably because the government have sent all our money to fucking brussels and albania. Do you read the guardian? virgin.

Disappointing. I was hoping that the law of averages would dictate that you would be a cut above the recent deluge of morons, but you're actually not as bright as half of them. 

Go on, call me a virgin, get it out of your system.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Take your big words and fuck off to brussels with em

There's a delightful Irish chap called Panzerknacker on here, be sure to tell him how you feel about the EU and Brexit.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

There's a delightful Irish chap called Panzerknacker on here, be sure to tell him how you feel about the EU and Brexit.

You let the fucking irish on here?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, John Bull said:

You let the fucking irish on here?

I didn't! but i really can't wait for the ensuing shit fest to start the moment he logs in. 

lol

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I didn't! but i really can't wait for the ensuing shit fest to start the moment he logs in. 

lol

Id get more sense out of talking to my dog than a fucking Mick.

No surrender.

Guest Erroreptile404

No surrender.

There's also a Kraut(i think?) and a frog on here too. How do you feel about those?

Guest luke swarm

No surrender.

come along, there is no need for such disparaging remarks about your better half. 

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, John Bull said:

No, Proper - you fake mick cunt - I don't read the fucking Guardian. It hasn't got a Readers Wives section for fucking starters. As for your accusation that I'm a virgin..... my regular convictions for rape kick that theory right into the realms of forced sex fantasy. 

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

No, Proper - you fake mick cunt - I don't read the fucking Guardian. It hasn't got a Readers Wives section for fucking starters. As for your accusation that I'm a virgin..... my regular convictions for rape kick that theory right into the realms of forced sex fantasy. 

When we finally get brexit and make our own laws again we'll bring back hanging for sick cunts like you. No wonder you vote labor

Guest Ollyboro

When we finally get brexit and make our own laws again we'll bring back hanging for sick cunts like you. No wonder you vote labor

Labor? Proper pretending to be a Yank. Cunt.