CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Significantly Slow Down Ridiculously Early Before A Set Of Traffic Lights

Decimus

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lets have some more of your stumbling around in a shitty field in norfuck at night stories, they were well funny they were! Train wanker.

Not nearly as entertaining as your critique of a child's computer console.

You're either a fat fucking virgin who lurks within his parents cellar whilst writing Super Mario Bros fan fiction, or a fat fucking virgin who lurks within his parents cellar whilst writing Super Mario Bros fan fiction to catfish barely legal autistic teenagers.

You creepy fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not nearly as entertaining as your critique of a child's computer console.

You're either a fat fucking virgin who lurks within his parents cellar whilst writing Super Mario Bros fan fiction, or a fat fucking virgin who lurks within his parents cellar whilst writing Super Mario Bros fan fiction to catfish barely legal autistic teenagers.

You creepy fucking cunt.

OoOoOh accusations of being a paedo, noticed you accused another member of that in the open corner. What is it they say? oh yeah

Reported 

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

OoOoOh accusations of being a paedo, noticed you accused another member of that in the open corner. What is it they say? oh yeah

Reported 

Apologies GamesMaster, I didn't account for the fact that you were as thick as you were perverted. Did you not notice the adverb in the accusation which rendered the post legitimate as far as the site rules were concerned? 

Of course you didn't, you joystick fondling little freak.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking pedestrians are cunts.  Ride the fucking bus, you traffic murdering bum bashers!  Any one who strides up and presses the button when they could very well cross safely, and creates a buggery of angry motorists deserves to be run down with a turf mower.  Same for cyclists.  

29 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Reported 

Cool your jets, no-one's called you a paedophile. As far as we're concerned, you're just a regular rapist.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cool your jets, no-one;s called you a paedophile. As far as we're concerned, you're just a regular rapist.

Reptile's currently attempting to smash all his hard drives to pieces with a collection of My Little Pony figurines that "just happened" to appear in his blood and spunk spattered lair one day.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking pedestrians are cunts.  Ride the fucking bus, you traffic murdering bum bashers!  Any one who strides up and presses the button when they could very well cross safely, and creates a buggery of angry motorists deserves to be run down with a turf mower.  Same for cyclists.  

As with like Road Humps. They should be put to a proper use, as burial mounds for pedestrians... 

Sticking them buttons in with Gorilla Glue, is a favourite pastime of mine.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As with like Road Humps. They should be put to a proper use, as burial mounds for pedestrians... 

Sticking them buttons in with Gorilla Glue, is a favourite pastime of mine.

Herd the cunts to Morecambe bay, and let them play in the quicksand.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Herd the cunts to Morecambe bay, and let them play in the quicksand.  

Was that where those Chinese cockle pickers drowned?

that was a big misunderstanding, they were told to head back to shore when the water reached knee high. 

Apparently, when it all happened, Nee Hi, was having his lunch further up the beach.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

More specifically cunt, singular, in particular my fucking wife. 

I've noticed whilst being in the car with her this week, that within 40 metres of a set of traffic lights that are green, she drastically slows down to the average pace of a shuffling spice addict. I have no idea what the fuck she is playing at, but the amount of times that the lights have turned red due to her fucking dawdling is starting to piss me off.

If slow and steady and being a complete fucking spastic wins the race, she's an Olympic champion.

Could be a n issue related to the metric system .. you should have taught to slow down forty inches before the lights.

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apologies GamesMaster, I didn't account for the fact that you were as thick as you were perverted. Did you not notice the adverb in the accusation which rendered the post legitimate as far as the site rules were concerned? 

Of course you didn't, you joystick fondling little freak.

"barely legal" your words.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Decimus said:

Yes, they were.

Is English your sixth language? If not, perhaps you can kindly explain how "barely" legal equates to "illegal".

Fucking idiot.

Still insinuating i'm a paedo, enjoy the cooler lol

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Still insinuating i'm a paedo, enjoy the cooler lol

Not at all. You're entitled to salivate and impress sixteen year old girls on tinder with tales of your £8.50 an hour a job and PlayStation 4. It's not illegal, but it is highly dubious.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@EreptileDysfunction & @Decimus, whilst the term "barely legal" is strictly within the rules, the implied sentiments nevertheless will cause problems. I don't want to read similar insults again.

And none of us particularly want to read the cheap shot insults you directed at a certain punters wife the other day.

Lead by example, don't be lead into the depths of this place. You're better than that I'm guessing?