CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You won't like this, then....are you near to the toilet?

I was referring to Bubba.  He gave you a like a couple of days ago that reeked of L'amour!  

No, I can deal with bubbs as he's just a taffy simpleton. I've been harsh to him in the recent past and will offer a full apology when he admits he's at breaking point/still alive 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, I can deal with bubbs as he's just a taffy simpleton. I've been harsh to him in the recent past and will offer a full apology when he admits he's at breaking point/still alive 

Just don't turn your back to him.  You'd give him the horn then he'd grass you up for something.  

4 hours ago, Neil said:

God bless ya Stubbs...thats one knocked out before tea,I'll save this in the 'ol wank bank for laters.

Unbelievably, my ex was the spitting image of Ellie. What the fuck she saw in a spud headed cunt like me, I'll never know. She could guarantee having at least 5 orgasms every time she jumped on top. However, like many things in life, it was to good to be true as she was a mad psycho bitch from hell and a kraut to boot. Not a fan of Dad Army

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unbelievably, my ex was the spitting image of Ellie. What the fuck she saw in a spud headed cunt like me, I'll never know. She could guarantee having at least 5 orgasms every time she jumped on top. However, like many things in life, it was to good to be true as she was a mad psycho bitch from hell and a kraut to boot. Not a fan of Dad Army

Did she have ridiculously hairy armpits, like that 99 red balloons cunt?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did she have ridiculously hairy armpits, like that 99 red balloons cunt?

Unfortunately not, and her pubes weren't the normal wiry stuff but smooth and fine blonde tuft. Pure Aryan breeding stock that would have ratty pissing is pants. But like I said, she was fucking tapped in the head 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately not, and her pubes weren't the normal wiry stuff but smooth and fine blonde tuft. Pure Aryan breeding stock that would have ratty pissing is pants. But like I said, she was fucking tapped in the head 

It's a pity the really fit ones turn out to be psychopaths. They should be partially lobotomised and turned into 'Cherry 2000' style fuck-puppets.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a pity the really fit ones turn out to be psychopaths. They should be partially lobotomised and turned into 'Cherry 2000' style fuck-puppets.

Fit ones are always boring shags anyway, Eric. Especially when they just lie there putting no effort in after you've chloroformed them. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fit ones are always boring shags anyway, Eric. Especially when they just lie there putting no effort in after you've chloroformed them. 

Romance and chivalry live on!  

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Didn't have to be. Those weird half-knickers she was wearing were full size when she got into them:

MV5BODYxM2Y4ZTYtY2IxZi00YjBiLTkzMTAtZDc5

While one's imagination doesn't need to work too hard, I'm fairly sure she does flash her most alluring bit of anatomy at some point, though I can't recall precisely when.

Neil?