CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll let you into a secret Dave, yes Dave will do; I showered AM and PM post my respective bike commutes (54 km round trip), shaved on Sunday so that'll do for a week and cut my hair this evening- grade 1 all over as I'm a baldy cunt. But I guess you'd know that wouldn't you? 

How was the station today?

I actually used two stations today. Exeter St Thomas and Dawlish Warren a couple of trains did pass through whilst I was at Exeter St Thomas but my attention was focused on the birds on top of the buildings at the Riverside Shopping Centre. There were several juvenile gulls along with several adult Herring Gulls and a couple of Lesser Black-backed Gulls. There also a couple of Carrion Crows a couple of Wood Pigeons and about a dozen Feral Pigeons. I hope that this is of interest to you .. I saw fuck all at Dawlish Warren and got on to the Number 22 omnibus to get away from the fucking dump.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll let you into a secret Dave, yes Dave will do; I showered AM and PM post my respective bike commutes (54 km round trip), shaved on Sunday so that'll do for a week and cut my hair this evening- grade 1 all over as I'm a baldy cunt. But I guess you'd know that wouldn't you? 

How was the station today?

O you can all me "Dave" but that is not my actual name .. Rick B and possibly Panzer does know my name.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

O you can all me "Dave" but that is not my actual name .. Rick B and possibly Panzer does know my name.

Rattled.

Yet another obvious spelling error.  

• 1 month later...
Guest Ollyboro

I've misread this thread title as Blubbery women, which leads me on to.....HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING SIZE OF CHARLIE DIMMOCK!?!   I was never particularly aroused by the fat fitted ginger trout, but given a gallon of Henry Weston Special Reserve I'd have probably shot one up her shitter, on the strict understanding that she didn't tell anycunt (especially that suspiciously perky uphill gardener Titchmarsh). Now, I haven't clapped eyes on this gushing gusseted spunktoon for about 15 years. I can only assume she's spent her time growing lard trees. She's fucking massive. The fat, greedy cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I've misread this thread title as Blubbery women, which leads me on to.....HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING SIZE OF CHARLIE DIMMOCK!?!   I was never particularly aroused by the fat fitted ginger trout, but given a gallon of Henry Weston Special Reserve I'd have probably shot one up her shitter, on the strict understanding that she didn't tell anycunt (especially that suspiciously perky uphill gardener Titchmarsh). Now, I haven't clapped eyes on this gushing gusseted spunktoon for about 15 years. I can only assume she's spent her time growing lard trees. She's fucking massive. The fat, greedy cunt.

Her current morbid obesity is all down to Pumpkin seeds propagating up here arse. Plus of course, all the horsemen knew-'er. 

wJW832l.jpg

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Her current morbid obesity is all down to Pumpkin seeds propagating up here arse. Plus of course, all the horsemen knew-'er. 

wJW832l.jpg

She genuinely wouldn't fit into that bath now. The fat cunt would struggle to fit in Bath.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd do that. 

So would Neil.

Not without a helping of milk and sugar.  Muesli is as dry as a bone. You just couldn't manage it Eric. A few spoonsful, and you'd be fucked. 

Neil? A different story. He'd shag the Ginger, too. 

That's not dirt under her fingernails it's Tommy Walsh's shit.Id gladly play with her tits until I spaffed all over them but she'd have to be gagged and have a fertiliser bag over her bonce for me to get even a chubby on.The other bird off of gardeners world would get her lady garden turned over,posh looking sort with long hair,I'm sure someone will tell me her name.......Oh and the rosy cheeked little Blond off of countrywide.I'd go roaming in her gloaming in an instant.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neil said:

That's not dirt under her fingernails it's Tommy Walsh's shit.Id gladly play with her tits until I spaffed all over them but she'd have to be gagged and have a fertiliser bag over her bonce for me to get even a chubby on.The other bird off of gardeners world would get her lady garden turned over,posh looking sort with long hair,I'm sure someone will tell me her name.......Oh and the rosy cheeked little Blond off of countrywide.I'd go roaming in her gloaming in an instant.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Just remembered...Rachel De Thame or Summat like that,the sort you'd offer to wipe down afterwards rather than piss clean.

Sometimes I get depressed on the shocking state of our society and the world in general, but reading posts like this restores my faith in humanity that there are a least a few real gentleman left out there. See below for a couple of tonight's wanks.

Image result for ellie harrison

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sometimes I get depressed on the shocking state of our society and the world in general, but reading posts like this restores my faith in humanity that there are a least a few real gentleman left out there. See below for a couple of tonight's wanks.

Image result for ellie harrison

God bless ya Stubbs...thats one knocked out before tea,I'll save this in the 'ol wank bank for laters.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd concur. As much as I hate bubba from the darkness of my very core, not even a dirty cunt like him would attempt to enter a hairy arsehole on a bloke like you.

Indeed.

His recent adoration for your remarks tells me he fancies you, Stubbs.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Which "he" are you on about; gyps or frank?

Either way, I'm repulsed 

You won't like this, then....are you near to the toilet?

I was referring to Bubba.  He gave you a like a couple of days ago that reeked of L'amour!