CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 hours ago, forteanc said:

fuck off you wanker

Tell him Bumboy. In fact, why don't you offer him out to a leveller in a train station car park somewhere?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not one to be a critic, but this nom really is a heaping pile of shit.  

And there was I thinking that I was the only one to take 'Blubbing Women' as a being cryptic clue.

As you have also correctly observed for yourself, the nom is about Frank. 

20 hours ago, nocti said:

Has an IP ban been lifted this week on some forgotten inbred backwater village, with just three pubs and a mental asylum?

No....I live there and it’s definately still banned.

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric Cuntman.. the Biffa Bacon of Southend-on-Sea. What a fucking cretin. 

I'm absolutely fucking appalled that Stubby is sullying the leaderboard with his presence.

I'm not sure what the hell you, Bill and Bubs are playing at, but I want him gone and replaced by either one of you by Wednesday. 

Pull yourselves together, this doesn't look good for you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking appalled that Stubby is sullying the leaderboard with his presence.

I'm not sure what the hell you, Bill and Bubs are playing at, but I want him gone and replaced by either one of you by Wednesday. 

A very reliable source has disclosed Stubby’s real identity. I don’t think he’ll return. See your pm. 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

A very reliable source has disclosed Stubby’s real identity. I don’t think he’ll return. See your pm. 

I've reviewed the evidence, and it would appear that he is the stinking, fat yellow t-shirted spastic who can regularly be found chasing butterfly's with a plastic spoon at Daneway banks.

Now his location has been confirmed, can I assume that he will be dealt with in due course? Has he checked the children?

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've reviewed the evidence, and it would appear that he is the stinking, fat yellow t-shirted spastic who can regularly be found chasing butterfly's with a plastic spoon at Daneway banks.

Now his location has been confirmed, can I assume that he will be dealt with in due course? Has he checked the children?

He had to be a Tim. 

https://fivevalleysecology.co.uk/the-team-gloucestershire/

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad my leaderboard appearance has you throwing a spaz- you really should keep a check on your aforementioned minions as after some very revealing PMs they've proved to be valuable assets in my new venture.

As for my kids (reported for mentioning them by the way) you can fucking have them. I've spent the last three days on daddy day care and I'm sick of the sight of them. I've left the front bedroom window open, careful the bigger one bites

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Credit for following a trail of crumbs, or in your case a trail of nubile rent boys.

Some cunts will believe anything a made up character on the internet chooses to tell them

Sleep with one eye open, Tim. 

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm glad my leaderboard appearance has you throwing a spaz- you really should keep a check on your aforementioned minions as after some very revealing PMs they've proved to be valuable assets in my new venture.

As for my kids (reported for mentioning them by the way) you can fucking have them. I've spent the last three days on daddy day care and I'm sick of the sight of them. I've left the front bedroom window open, careful the bigger one bites

Is that the one that’s gone full retard? 

• Like 1