CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's probably got his fisting butter in the refrigerator as we speak.  

The one and only man to refrigerate his own shit then. 

23 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

For someone who doesn’t care, you seem to care quite a lot. Personally it matters not one fuck to me.

One has to find something to do of an evening uncle ape. It's generated a fair bit to traffic from our vaunted leaders and who doesn't like seeing them vainly trying to justify rule book and brilliant positions 

27 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I want to do another visit to Rodborough Common this month..have you any idea where the Adonis Blue Butterflies are?

Try the nearby Shab Hill. As an aspiring tranny you'll make a fortune.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One has to find something to do of an evening uncle ape. It's generated a fair bit to traffic from our vaunted leaders and who doesn't like seeing them vainly trying to justify rule book and brilliant positions 

Try the nearby Shab Hill. As an aspiring tranny you'll make a fortune.

You into trannies?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Earning "likes" occupies every waking moment of my being. Belatedly I now realise that had I uploaded 4,700 posts in the past twenty months I might have had a miniscule chance of appearing on the leader board and seizing the glittering prize that will forever be out of reach.

If I were to proffer my daily quota to stubby and jazz, and say that they were threatening me to do it via PM (but due to technical glitch I couldn’t add you to said PM), could you fuck them off? 

Also, can you clear up that you banned Scrotes permanently and will promptly be reinstating the likes he removed? 

Cheers, sugartits

Xx

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ah, so that’s what you were trying to do! Cunning!

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

If I were to proffer my daily quota to stubby and jazz, and say that they were threatening me to do it via PM (but due to technical glitch I couldn’t add you to said PM), could you fuck them off? 

Also, can you clear up that you banned Scrotes permanently and will promptly be reinstating the likes he removed? 

Cheers, sugartits

Xx

Bubba. Please stop crawling up Roops arse. 

It's undignified to say the least.  You disgusting toadying little faggot. 

You've made a complete cunt of yourself and no mistake. I want you dead, and so does everybody else.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

If I were to proffer my daily quota to stubby and jazz, and say that they were threatening me to do it via PM (but due to technical glitch I couldn’t add you to said PM), could you fuck them off

Cheers, sugartits

Xx

Could You?

Nahh, you're no more than a blubber-mouthed cretin, stacked full shite and twice as potent. 

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've made a complete cunt of yourself and no mistake. I want you dead, and so does everybody else.

I'll second that, without emotion.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:58 PM, sean5302 said:

Can I believe the world I'm living in?

Tesla has announced it only lost £565 million over the last quarter, so the share price has risen 10% today.

I wonder if there's any way of getting the names and addresses of anyone who bought a Tesla. I reckon I could sell them anything.

Look at Dr. Bonkers' latest venture.

https://electrek.co/2018/07/28/tesla-surfboard/

They're absolutely marvellous.

I have to go for a lie down now.

Isn’t it because Tesla are in it for the battery sales, not the sale of cars?   They are struggling with the production of one of their new cars so that is causing the problem on profits at the moment.  But I always understood the real money income would be long term form better sales, to Tesla’s and other car manufacturers.  Hence that’s why he built that huge battery factory in the states.  

So share price might be going up if Tesla are talking about a deal to supply another manufacturer with batteries?

just a thought.

iam sure Mrs Roops will be all over this as she is no doubt a non exec director at Tesla along with all her other jobs together with her cut and paste knowledge from Google.  Fucking fantisist.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s one hell,of a fucking fat arse to climb up.  We have just got some little boys back out of there, we don’t want to have to call out the divers to save Blubber C.   He’s a cunt anyway, who would give a shit if he got lost up Roops arse for months.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, sean5302 said:

Tesla has announced it only lost £565 million over the last quarter, so the share price has risen 10% today.

I wonder if there's any way of getting the names and addresses of anyone who bought a Tesla. I reckon I could sell them anything.

You're in a world of own. 

Guest judgetwi
On 8/2/2018 at 12:58 PM, sean5302 said:

It’s called global capitalism. There are untold rich cunts on here who can explain it to you. I sometimes wonder why all these clever rich cunts spend all day , every day, on here telling everyone how smart and rich they are instead of enjoying  their wealth.

But then i’m not clever, or rich, so what the fuck do I know?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I second that emotion 

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll second that, without emotion.

So it's agreed; bubba is a toadying little runt with nothing original to say. Just imagine living with the cunt. If his fellow members of the sheltered accommodation he lives in have any intelligence they might do us all a favour and stab the cunt to death with their blunt cutlery 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Presumably to possessing two IDs simultaneously, albeit no longer using the first.

Perhaps the better question is "Why?" If the intention was to make some sort of clean start, and/or shake off the boo boys, it hasn't been blessed with much success on that front.

And people know this.... how?

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s called global capitalism. There are untold rich cunts on here who can explain it to you. I sometimes wonder why all these clever rich cunts spend all day , every day, on here telling everyone how smart and rich they are instead of enjoying  their wealth.

But then i’m not clever, or rich, so what the fuck do I know?

It's been 0 posts since Judge played the white, working class victim card.

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think I might award you all my likes every day from now on, in anticipation of that beautiful moment some years hence when you finally overtake Decimus and his head explodes!

Well, I don't want anyone to die on my account, but a few punters do need to check in at The Priory and deal with their Like Acquisition Dependency issues.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I honestly don't care darling, but it's got you admin team out of your coffins.

You'll do what you want, I've known that for years, I just like giving you all a good poke and seeing every other cunt flinging their shit about.

This sounds like backtracking via the old "I'm only having a laugh" ploy...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Isn’t it because Tesla are in it for the battery sales, not the sale of cars?   They are struggling with the production of one of their new cars so that is causing the problem on profits at the moment.  But I always understood the real money income would be long term form better sales, to Tesla’s and other car manufacturers.  Hence that’s why he built that huge battery factory in the states.  

So share price might be going up if Tesla are talking about a deal to supply another manufacturer with batteries?

just a thought.

iam sure Mrs Roops will be all over this as she is no doubt a non exec director at Tesla along with all her other jobs together with her cut and paste knowledge from Google.  Fucking fantisist.

Well, as Elon said to me over a rather agreeable lunch at The Athenaeum the other day...

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

And people know this.... how?

Because he can't keep his gob shut.  Pen/Slippers actually stated that he was "Dead Penelope."  I see by the list of active punters, the Lady Pen moniker is still on.  If no multi's are allowed, and he admitted to being one and the same, then by the rules, one or the other ID has to go.  That's spelled out clearly in the rules.  

Come on Spotto....A jab of vitamin B12 might help.