CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When is a warship not a warship

PANZER MURPHY

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frankly Ratmeister, I'm surprised nobody decided to lob a round over Punky's bow on this and go with WORSHIP!  The dopey cunt would probably end in the cooler forever with his Roman Catholic diarrhetic rant.

darkie

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sure yiv tried to wipe us out for centuries stubberz an consistently failed..you'll never be rid of us

panzerknacker 

I personally haven't done anything to harm a single paddy, except refuse to drink your inferior whiskey. And considering my family all originate for about 2 square miles of the same inbreed village, I'll take no responsiblity for the hurt you poor oppressed cunts have suffered at the hands of the evil English. 

Mrs Pecker is mostly jock however and I believe that lot hacked up a few bog trotters back in the day. Not nearly enough it seems

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I doubt you would cope with isolation as well as you imagine. The lack of chubby, middle-aged lonely women would cause you to take risks to satisfy your urges. 

I can picture the tabloid headlines....

LAST MAN IN IRELAND EATEN BY FERAL PIGS WHILE ATTEMPTING TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE!

Let's hope a huge hairy boar smashed his backdoors in for good measure. Oh the irony!

3 hours ago, Slippers said:

True, you'll be living over here when the goat herders of peace have driven you out.

The great irony is that by you lot voting to leave you've slapped the belly of European leaders on this whole immigration lark ..that importing the third world will only turn you into the third world ..for that service you are to be commended but brexit will not solve yer immigration problem slippers baby 

panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

The great irony is that by you lot voting to leave you've slapped the belly of European leaders on this whole immigration lark ..that importing the third world will only turn you into the third world ..for that service you are to be commended but brexit will not solve yer immigration problem slippers baby 

panzerknacker 

So you like having 4 to 5  levels of overpaid, expenses stealing, interfering nobodies running your life? Fucking sheep.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So you like having 4 to 5  levels of overpaid, expenses stealing, interfering nobodies running your life? Fucking sheep.

Alfie baby..poor Ireland has suffered long enough from politicians who put idealism above pragmatism..I am happy to know their ability to cause damage is somewhat restricted..be nice to the gay Indian he could be yer best mate after March 29 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 8/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, sean5302 said:

Firstly, I don't like the idea of the British empire. Going off around the world and taking over people's countries. What on earth have the Malvinas got to do with us? They're 6000 miles away.

Is America a British colony? What would Trump say? Foxtrot Oscar.

The whole idea of nationality is a disgrace. You're born into the world and should be able to go as you please. My Granddad told me that 100 years ago you had to show your birth certificate to travel long distance on a train, telling some cunt in the office where you were going. Just like showing my passport at the airport. What business is it of any cunt where I'm going?

If a "large noir" wants to come here and he's better qualified than Jeremy Kyle's finest, why not? I'd employ him.

If I want works doing to the mansion, I'll pick a Polish builder rather than a load of curry-packers from Bradford. My choice.

Secondly, who won the war?

We didn't. The whole world intervened after Poland, France and much of Europe was invaded. My Dad said Italian tanks had 6 gears, 1 forward and 5 reverse. Their national flag was white on white background. If the world hadn't got involved, how long do you think the UK would have lasted against the might of Germany? This is the real purpose of the EU. 

Thirdly, are you going to get your hoe, staff and crook out to defend yourself against smart bombs and missiles? We have no technology here. The British Army is composed of people so thick they have to be told when to eat, sleep and defecate. Nobody else would employ them so they have to go into the army, as cannon fodder. Are you going to rely on them in the event of trouble?

This is Cunts Corner, not a place for the memoirs of a geriatric. No-one here, and I mean no-one, cares what your paternal lineage thought about travel documents and tanks.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Piss has a higher boiling point 

Panzerknacker 

I take it that you're experienced in such matters?  Punkers tends to drink piss, not boil it, but I guess you're both in the same boat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 11:45 AM, sean5302 said:

I don't recall. They could be in a drawer somewhere.

I'd ask William TD but he doesn't know a drawer from a draw.

Disgusting and hypocritical antics from Bill here, Sean.

Any grammatical error his limited intelligence is capable of perceiving is immediately pounced upon. However, no allowance is made for his own mediocre talents when it comes to the English language.

Much like he created Bowballs and gave himself ten likes a day, he now slanders me in a similar hypocritical manner as my name has been mentioned in the same breath as John Bull.

@William T.D. Stickers retract your shit or I'm coming for you.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Disgusting and hypocritical antics from Bill here, Sean.

Any grammatical error his limited intelligence is capable of perceiving is immediately pounced upon. However, no allowance is made for his own mediocre talents when it comes to the English language.

Much like he created Bowballs and gave himself ten likes a day, he now slanders me in a similar hypocritical manner as my name has been mentioned in the same breath as John Bull.

@William T.D. Stickers retract your shit or I'm coming for you.

What a load of Bull.