CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When is a warship not a warship

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

When is a Warship not a Warship?  It's a difficult one this

However, having sailed the seven seas I can state that HMS Chiquita comes close as being a plausible answer. 

Banana%20Ship.jpg

Is that punkape's boat?

Edited by Erroreptile404
HMS raving bender

10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

About time we invaded the South and then there would be no fucking border then

Noakeswillknackeryou.

As you know Alf, I'm a passionate conservationist and a student of ecology. I feel quite melancholy walking in the woods as it's a poor analogue for what Mother Nature once was before our stupid meddling. To that end I propose killing all humans on Ireland and leaving nature to reclaim it, obviously with a little help restoring the denuded vegetation and long extinct wolves, bears etc.

However, I'd leave @Panzerknacker as a kind of hapless LMOE (last mick on Eire) to roam the land living on slugs and the apex predators left overs, growing a long beard and using birchbark for shoes. I'm sure he maintain his happy go lucky nature but still be seething at the UKs electorates decision to determine its own future, however misguided and lied to.

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you know Alf, I'm a passionate conservationist and a student of ecology. I feel quite melancholy walking in the woods as it's a poor analogue for what Mother Nature once was before our stupid meddling. To that end I propose killing all humans on Ireland and leaving nature to reclaim it, obviously with a little help restoring the denuded vegetation and long extinct wolves, bears etc.

However, I'd leave @Panzerknacker as a kind of hapless LMOE (last mick on Eire) to roam the land living on slugs and the apex predators left overs, growing a long beard and using birchbark for shoes. I'm sure he maintain his happy go lucky nature but still be seething at the UKs electorates decision to determine its own future, however misguided and lied to.

He wouldn't survive.  All of that requires actual physical exertion, and we all know he is a work shy fucking cunt.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He wouldn't survive.  All of that requires actual physical exertion, and we all know he is a work shy fucking cunt.  

We need a plan B if Scotland goes, somewhere to base our nukes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Scotland is already clogged up with toxic waste.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

imagine if you got 'warship' and 'parsnip' mixed up!

Frankly Ratmeister, I'm surprised nobody decided to lob a round over Punky's bow on this and go with WORSHIP!  The dopey cunt would probably end in the cooler forever with his Roman Catholic diarrhetic rant.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Silence you...keep working and contributing you blotchy featured wage monkey 

laffin 

panzerknacker 

You know it's true.  

LOL

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually as I'm a bit antisocial and generally prefer my own company the idea of having an island devoid of people sounds actually quite nice ..how far do ya think yer going to get anyway ..keen student that y'are stubberz baby

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Actually as I'm a bit antisocial and generally prefer my own company the idea of having an island devoid of people sounds actually quite nice ..how far do ya think yer going to get anyway ..keen student that y'are stubberz baby

Panzerknacker 

How far am I going to get at what? I've sent my proposed plan for the mass gassing of the mick to the UN but no response as yet. I have released 12 rabid wolves into the Fishguard ferry however, so there's some hope.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How far am I going to get at what? I've sent my proposed plan for the mass gassing of the mick to the UN but no response as yet. I have released 12 rabid wolves into the Fishguard ferry however, so there's some hope.

How far down the the yellow brick road of self determination.. 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It's no good giving the Irish our nukes. They'd not know how to launch the fuckers. I mean,  I had a paddy throw a hand-grenade in my direction...  I pulled the pin out and chucked it back. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

How far down the the yellow brick road of self determination.. 

Panzerknacker 

It's not for me a call spud baby, I voted remain so I'll let the Tories self implode until the loony right wingers have all been silenced and we're back in the club. Most who voted leave will be dead in 15 years, then we can have another vote.

Whats the best way to kill you lot off- Ebola in the black stuff or simultaneously bomb all betting shops and dole offices?

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I doubt you would cope with isolation as well as you imagine. The lack of chubby, middle-aged lonely women would cause you to take risks to satisfy your urges. 

I can picture the tabloid headlines....

LAST MAN IN IRELAND EATEN BY FERAL PIGS WHILE ATTEMPTING TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's not for me a call spud baby, I voted remain so I'll let the Tories self implode until the loony right wingers have all been silenced and we're back in the club. Most who voted leave will be dead in 15 years, then we can have another vote.

Whats the best way to kill you lot off- Ebola in the black stuff or simultaneously bomb all betting shops and dole offices?

I reckon in five years you'll find it hard to get someone to admit they voted out ..do ya know what..I couldn't honestly tell ya where a bookies shop actually is in Dublin 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I reckon in five years you'll find it hard to get someone to admit they voted out ..do ya know what..I couldn't honestly tell ya where a bookies shop actually is in Dublin 

Panzerknacker 

Best way to kill you all would be offering some kind of free alcohol laced with sodium azide, cyanide and novichok then?

Either that or getting the entire population dependant on one food source which disappears overnight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Best way to kill you all would be offering some kind of free alcohol laced with sodium azide, cyanide and novokok then?

Either that or getting the entire population dependant on one food source which disappears overnight.

The gay Indian has filled out the form needed for gazillions of Euro in subzidies from Europe cos of the brexit and the threat to the peace process ..even got an ex WTO cunt to make favourable noises to support his claim 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The gay Indian has filled out the form needed for gazillions of Euro in subzidies from Europe cos of the brexit and the threat to the peace process ..even got an ex WTO cunt to make favourable noises to support his claim 

Panzerknacker 

That wasn't the question bog rat. I couldn't give a fuck how much of Junkers spunk he's had to gulp down to ensure he can save his country from total bankruptcy now his besties are fucking off. I'm only interested in a theoretical genocide to give nature a blank canvas 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That wasn't the question bog rat. I couldn't give a fuck how much of Junkers spunk he's had to gulp down to ensure he can save his country from total bankruptcy now his besties are fucking off. I'm only interested in a theoretical genocide to give nature a blank canvas 

Sure yiv tried to wipe us out for centuries stubberz an consistently failed..you'll never be rid of us

panzerknacker