CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When is a warship not a warship

PANZER MURPHY

Apparently when tessy says it isn't one.. .y'all are getting new ships..Only problem is they are pricey bits of kit and the MoD isn't made of money so to get around the law that says warships must be made in UK..tessy has now said they are ...support ships that just happen to be stuffed with guns n bullets n other explodey stuff..so they can be made in the far East..while shipyards in UK stare at empty order books..all this winning is hard to keep up with I tell ya 

Lol

panzerknacker 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Britain is currently in the middle of developing pilotless fighter jets, remind me what spud land is currently developing?

lol

Panzer has actually got a form of "locked in syndrome " where he has to type his posts out on a special "keypad" using eye movements. The version of locked in syndrome he has is called "Locked In The EU Syndrome". Sadly death will be his only release.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Slippers said:

Panzer has actually got a form of "locked in syndrome " where he has to type his posts out on a special "keypad" using eye movements. The version of locked in syndrome he has is called "Locked In The EU Syndrome". Sadly death will be his only release.

Pansyspacker has one of these, it's operating system is E.U OS.X.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Apparently when tessy says it isn't one.. .y'all are getting new ships..Only problem is they are pricey bits of kit and the MoD isn't made of money so to get around the law that says warships must be made in UK..tessy has now said they are ...support ships that just happen to be stuffed with guns n bullets n other explodey stuff..so they can be made in the far East..while shipyards in UK stare at empty order books..all this winning is hard to keep up with I tell ya 

Lol

panzerknacker 

MOD procurement, whilst historically something of a shambles, has improved immeasurably since the 'cost-plus' method of billing by MOD prime contractors, was ditched and the Earned Value Income model now very much bought into by all parties.

Furthermore, with all due reference to ITAR regulations and security protocols and clearance requirements, very few nations have a 'law' as you claim, requiring procurement of military apparatus solely from their own nation. It's probably an impossibility given the multi-national nature of prime contractors and the supply chains they operate.

You're talking absolute bollocks again.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lol

panzerknacker 

...speaketh the man whose own country's navy comprises of 8 small warships, 7 of which were built in the UK.

I think he is referring to the proposed type 31e frigate, which as per the norm for the MOD procurement, is not fit for purpose. The proposed Type 31e programme is the UK's attempt to equip our navy on the cheap which has set a £250 million price cap per ship. The original plan was that the Royal Navy would receive a fleet of thirteen Type 26 boats - a more capable and costlier warship. Due to a defence review the order book was scaled down to eight Type 26 ships, hence the need for 5  additional but dirt cheap Type 31e ships needed to fulfil fleet commitments. Contrary to Panzy's prattling, the UK warship contractors have a full order book but do not want to spend on R&D trying to find a way to meet MOD expectations that are considered to rigid and inflexible. In fact one contractor has pulled out for the aforementioned reasons which in turn activates another rule that only MOD bureaucrats can devise which sets a maximum profit margin of 6.81% where there is only one supplier submitting a defence bid. It would be more profitable for the remaining contractor (headed by Babcock, who by curious coincidence built 7/8ths of the current Irish Navy) to earn compound interest on the required investment costs.

32 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Pansyspacker has one of these, it's operating system is E.U OS.X.

maxresdefault.jpg

A computer aimed squarely at juveniles, and long, skinny fingers on soft hands which have never seen a hard day's labour. These could only belong to MC. 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A computer aimed sqaurely at juveniles, and long, skinny fingers on soft hands which have never seen a hard day's site labour. These could only belong to MC. 

Ha does it come with the Daily Mail as the internet home page as well as thai chicks with dicks sites already programmed into it.

46 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Does it matter ..I'm sure you've more experience in googling things ..but is me op accurate or not

Panzerknacker 

Now that I've had a quick perusal, I suspect you've picked up a three week old headline where a trade union, aided and abetted by Corbyn in Dave Spart mode, were protesting that the government was opening the tender for three RFA ships to foreign competition. Not only are RFA vessels civilian-manned but the current fleet include Italian and Korean built ships. To conclude your story is a fake news piece given more relevance that you infer.

So what I said is accurate?

Panzerknacker 

Does it matter ..I'm sure you've more experience in googling things ..but is me op accurate or not

Panzerknacker 

It does matter. We're waiting for you to substantiate your claim with facts. You dug yourself into a little hole and invited Roops, arrogantly accusing her of using a method of research you clearly didn't – and now you're back-peddling like the vacuous shitzkrieg you've exposed yourself to be. Laffin' at yer, ya dumb little pussy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now that I've had a quick perusal, I suspect you've picked up a three week old headline where a trade union, aided and abetted by Corbyn in Dave Spart mode, were protesting that the government was opening the tender for three RFA ships to foreign competition. Not only are RFA vessels civilian-manned but the current fleet include Italian and Korean built ships. To conclude your story is a fake news piece given more relevance that you infer.

So it's real/fake news is what yer sayin..

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It does matter. We're waiting for you to substantiate your claim with facts. You dug yourself into a little hole and invited Roops, arrogantly accusing her of using a method of research you clearly didn't – and now you're back-peddling like the vacuous shitzkrieg you've exposed yourself to be. Laffin' at yer, ya dumb little pussy.

You remind me of my neighbours little ankle biter yapping mutt..should the roops come to a sudden halt your noisy little muzzle would disappear up her bum 

Lol 

Panzerknacker 

You remind me of my neighbours little ankle biter yapping mutt..should the roops come to a sudden halt your noisy little muzzle would disappear up her bum 

Lol 

Panzerknacker 

You seem to be rattled on a daily basis, Mr Laidback. I bet you haven't encountered such a constant rattling since your last victim's false teeth clattered together as you delivered a backdoor-ploughing on your single bed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lol

panzerknacker 

If you had a job, you wouldn’t have so much free time on your hands,  which might prevent you from coming up with utter fucking shit like this.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to be rattled on a daily basis, Mr Laidback. I bet you haven't encountered such a constant rattling since your last victim's false teeth clattered together as you delivered a backdoor-ploughing on your single bed.

I've asked this before but what in your book constitutes rattled wiggers baby?

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

If you had a job, you wouldn’t have so much free time on your hands,  which might prevent you from coming up with utter fucking shit like this.

If you stayed single you mite have been happier..imagine all the premier inn showers you could pull plum in 

Lol 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If you stayed single you mite have been happier..imagine all the premier inn showers you could pull plum in 

Lol 

Panzerknacker 

This isn't going well for you Pansy baby. I suggest a strategic retreat and a new plan. Take as much time as you need.