CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pitiful coverage of the World Cup by the terrestrial broadcasters

Guest Bill Stickers

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

you were never picked at school.

And you never went to school, hence why you're a mind-numbingly thick cunt working a minimum wage night shift job. Unless there is another reason you only seem to regularly post at two in the morning? It's just that most multi-millionaires are in bed at this time, or balls deep in coke and whores, not posting inane shit on a weird little website at the arse end of the internet.

I await your inevitable massively contrived, appallingly spelt response.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And you never went to school, hence why you're a mind-numbingly thick cunt working a minimum wage night shift job. Unless there is another reason you only seem to regularly post at two in the morning? It's just that most multi-millionaires are in bed at this time, or balls deep in coke and whores, not posting inane shit on a weird little website at the arse end of the internet.

I await your inevitable massively contrived, appallingly structured response.

He answered this the other day. Due to the high pressure of his work, he's often unable to sleep and works into the small hours in his home office.

greed is good

sleep is for wimps

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He answered this the other day. Due to the high pressure of his work, he's often unable to sleep and works into the small hours in his home office.

greed is good

sleep is for wimps

My mistake, Eric. It's often easy to forget that MC is a property construction magnate, what with his complete lack of even the most basic knowledge of planning regulations. 

@Monumental cunt I reckon you'd struggle to build a sandcastle, let alone a fictional construction empire. What do you think about that?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

My mistake, Eric. It's often easy to forget that MC is a property construction magnate, what with his complete lack of even the most basic knowledge of planning regulations. 

@Monumental cunt I reckon you'd struggle to build a sandcastle, let alone a fictional construction empire. What do you think about that?

I reckon he’d shit in the bucket and drop his ice cream cone in the sand.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

MC can fight his own battles, I'd just like to ask, the way things have been going the last 20 or so years, isn't that pretty much standard, now?  Incompetent cunts running the works?  Finance, infrastructure, hospitality, agriculture...we're good and well fucked across the spectrum.  

19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

MC can fight his own battles, I'd just like to ask, the way things have been going the last 20 or so years, isn't that pretty much standard, now?  Incompetent cunts running the works?  Finance, infrastructure, hospitality, agriculture...we're good and well fucked across the spectrum.  

Very true in certain instances. Said cunts have usually attained their positions however by virtue of the Old Boys Network. MC, whilst having no discernible talent, is also by his own admission from some disgusting slum in Manchester. You don't become a corporate entity at Taylor Wimpey when the only connections that you have are to Rastafari drug dealers and Canal Street drag queens.

I'd be happy to see gayball (let's call it what it is) entirely off terrestrial channels. In fact the 'game' itself should go extra-terrestrial; the vacuum of space matching the vacuous nature of the 'sport'. Cheerleaders should be entirely naked with horsetail but plugs firmly in place.

Yes 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:36 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

So in their infinite wisdom, the TV bosses won’t be showing any pre-match stuff until a mere 15 minutes before KO today. 

Instead they’ve opted to air Escape To The Country for a bunch of coffin dodging idiots to watch.

This is the World Cup. The World fucking Cup. If they are so fucking disinterested in hosting it on their channel they should give it to someone else who will do a better job.

ITV and the BBC have been equally as appalling in this respect. The value for money for a tv license declines day on day as gormless execs instead push Love Island and reruns of Storage Wars.

It’s reminiscent of when I arrived in Nimes for the Euros in 2016 and the French had made no effort to lay on any additional transport for the planes full of fans arriving for the upcoming games in Marseille. They even had the audacity to blame it on us for “all arriving at once”. 

If you don’t have any enthusiasm to host the biggest sporting event of all time, feel free to fuck off and give it to someone who gives a shit. 

Having just watched the intro to tonight's England game, I think it may be a good thing to limit the build up. I have a strong suspicion that Malteser headed Ian Wright is being paid every time he manages to get his wristwatch featured centre screen. 

23 hours ago, Ape said:

I thought you were supposed to be ‘back’ again? 

I’m sorry ape, I’m not fit for purpose. Drunk or otherwise, that total drip Trumpton submitted two of wettest posts I’ve seen for some time. Someone had to say something. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sorry ape, I’m not fit for purpose. Drunk or otherwise, that total drip Trumpton submitted two of wettest posts I’ve seen for some time. Someone had to say something. 

Frank, I dreamt you were Tinky Winky from the Teletubbies. Unlike that erstwhile antenna sporting wierdo however, you had a massive cock

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's Sapperton tunnel?

Edit: Yep, it is, happy memories...

The portal was restored in 1998 I thik, before that the finials were lying in the canal bed. To the right is or was a potential house restoration. basically bare walls what is or was left of the the tunnel keepers cottage. I have walked pst here many times and dne the walk over the top through the village and then over the fields and through Hailey Woods to the Coates portal.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
32 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're before my time Frank. I am aware however that you enjoy a legacy, but rapidly diminishing status around these parts.

Your time has passed. Fade away gracefully and take succour from past glories.

Safe journey.

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

I won’t deny I’m disappointed, Frank. Despite my almost religious hatred of you, I will openly admit to enjoying your material when you were on form. I think it’s time to stop wallowing in your own self-pity and get to cunting. Monumental Cunt has already enraged you with his McCann reference - channel your anger and fuck him over.