CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel To Get Free Pass To Murder Palestinians Without Criticism In South Carolina

Decimus

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

At the moment, if you say anything at all against israel, you are immediately branded a gas wielding Nazi with a yard full of cattle trucks. At least I can now go to South Carolina and speak the truth.

Says David Irving as he polishes up his jackboots and clips his tooth brush moustache. Great comedy Herr Oberst, much better than your Goon Show pastiche and endless large letter bollocks about Aunty Vi.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that you feel like that, because by 2030 Gunga Din is aiming to turn the emerald isle dirty desert brown. If I was you I'd emigrate like every other teague with sense has done over the past 300 years.

You've more faith in gunga din than I have decco baby..personally I'd not believe the word hello out of him

Panzerknacker 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I got arrested once for "hate speech", I was at a bus stop in Broughton when a bloke in a Homburg walked by, all I said was "What time's the next bus due?".

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

What wonderfully wise wizard's words Wizzo.

I'm still going out there mind

Kick a cunts teeth out for the corner, Ratters!  

This recent bout of Israeli-Palestine violence was coordinated by Hamas – as it generally is. The Palestinian civilians killed were its utilitarian sheep, which always ends with some lefty journalist pointing the finger at Israeli oppression, usually demonstrated with photos of a dead baby or some bearded martyr being carried on a coffin by Jihadi fanatics swathed in a blood-stained Palestine flag. We seldom see the tens of dozens of Israelis murdered by ruthless Hamas suicide bombers in restaurants in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Israel has every right to defend itself. The Israeli military continually warns Palestine with leaflets and loudspeakers not to go near its border fences and these warnings are ignored time and again. Quite frankly, the Israeli government does a better job of protecting its people from extremist Islamic terrorists than our pussy government does. There, I've said it.

Guest White van man

I had an England shirt with number 8 on the back, so feel an expert on the Gazza strip. I say these fuckers will fight until the sun burns itself out. Best for Britain to keep out of it. Wait 'til there's only one of them left and then hang the cunt.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

I had an England shirt with number 8 on the back, so feel an expert on the Gazza strip. I say these fuckers will fight until the sun burns itself out. Best for Britain to keep out of it. Wait 'til there's only one of them left and then hang the cunt.

for once we agree, those fucking South Carolina rednecks are right cunts and no mistake.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This recent bout of Israeli-Palestine violence was coordinated by Hamas – as it generally is. The Palestinian civilians killed were its utilitarian sheep, which always ends with some lefty journalist pointing the finger at Israeli oppression, usually demonstrated with photos of a dead baby or some bearded martyr being carried on a coffin by Jihadi fanatics swathed in a blood-stained Palestine flag. We seldom see the tens of dozens of Israelis murdered by ruthless Hamas suicide bombers in restaurants in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Israel has every right to defend itself. The Israeli military continually warns Palestine with leaflets and loudspeakers not to go near its border fences and these warnings are ignored time and again. Quite frankly, the Israeli government does a better job of protecting its people from extremist Islamic terrorists than our pussy government does. There, I've said it.

Whether you believe this or not, you can't deny that Hamas and the Palestinian people have a legitimate reason to feel aggrieved. Israel continues to ignore international law and has repeatedly refused to give up its illegally occupied Palestinian land. If it is the right of the Israeli people to defend their country with whatever force is necessary, is it not the right of the Palestinians to do the same in order to get their land back? 

Regardless of which side you take, the principle of the argument is, why should Israel, a secular nation state, be absolutely free from censure and criticism based upon a law that is designed to stop antisemitism? The assumption that any criticism of Israel is antisemitic is absolute rubbish and a well used tactic by the Israeli government to deflect from their continued flouting of international law. 

Guest Piston

The poor bloody Palestinians do have a legitimate reason to feel aggrieved but are merely low value pawns in someone else's game. Their role is to be the body count

The assumption that any criticism of Israel is antisemitic is absolute rubbish is undeniable.

"Hamas and the Palestinian people" is a mistake, if meant literally. Hamas is Sunni muslim fundamentalist clusterfuck, from the shit-pit that was Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood. If you're Christian, Jewish any other sort of fucking Muslim... die infidel etc.

Hamas is simply parasitising the Palies as part of their 'kill-everybody that's not us'. Both Israel and Hammas are content to see Palestinians die, as of course are many angry Palestinians themselves.

Human stupidity really is fucking infinite (after Einstein?).
Here Endeth Thought for the Day

er Fuck off ...

PS Just seen the bottom end of the Members' List: Manky, Snatch, Gobbler  etc all about to fall off the end? WTF?

Edited by Piston
Royal Weeding

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

My favourite feel good, rom-com movie of the summer is 10 things i hate about jew starring Adolph Hitler, Eva Braun and Anne Frank.

lol etc.

The worst non-fiction move known to man. However I digress...  I  picked-up a Jewish bird in Poland, with an ash-pan and brush.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Whether you believe this or not, you can't deny that Hamas and the Palestinian people have a legitimate reason to feel aggrieved. Israel continues to ignore international law and has repeatedly refused to give up its illegally occupied Palestinian land. If it is the right of the Israeli people to defend their country with whatever force is necessary, is it not the right of the Palestinians to do the same in order to get their land back? 

Regardless of which side you take, the principle of the argument is, why should Israel, a secular nation state, be absolutely free from censure and criticism based upon a law that is designed to stop antisemitism? The assumption that any criticism of Israel is antisemitic is absolute rubbish and a well used tactic by the Israeli government to deflect from their continued flouting of international law. 

I don't disagree with most of what you've said. My gripe is with the media and the way it generally points the finger with archetypal anti-Israeli bias. How something appears on the surface is often different from what it actually is. For example, Hamas and other Islamic terrorist groups have as little value for innocent Palestinian lives as the Israeli military. Hamas carefully uses its scarce resources to ensure civilians are in the firing line, resulting in further lives lost and more antisemitic hatred.

Hamas has learnt to paint itself as the innocent victim via Western media. No one can blame Palestine for wanting to get back what is historically theirs, but as long as the US continues to fund the Israeli military, and shoot itself in the foot by making things even harder for organisations such as the PLO (which generally works within the boundaries of UN Security Council regulations – unlike Israel and Hamas), the war will never end.

But yes, I agree the introduction of antisemitic laws in some US states is wholeheartedly erroneous, and will further ignite conflict.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Says David Irving as he polishes up his jackboots and clips his tooth brush moustache. Great comedy Herr Oberst, much better than your Goon Show pastiche and endless large letter bollocks about Aunty Vi.

you'll always be the corner's only 'Friends of Israel' member Jewdy.

Lackey and apologist all in one is a skill I suppose  

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

you'll always be the corner's only 'Friends of Israel' member Jewdy.

Lackey and apologist all in one is a skill I suppose  

Is your phone or keyboard stuck in the huge font menu, Ratty? You could try asking Arseholes how he attempts to rectify such technical things, as his device seems to be perpetually embedded in the fucking thick bastard mode.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Is your phone or keyboard stuck in the huge font menu, Ratty? You could try asking Arseholes how he attempts to rectify such technical things, as his device seems to be perpetually embedded in the fucking thick bastard mode.

Rats virus is spreading.

In more ways than one.  

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It annoys Jewdy, which is a joy to me Wolfman.

I've always tended to make use all the facilities wherever I am. I still nick the shower gel and shampoo from hotel rooms

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It annoys Jewdy, which is a joy to me Wolfman.

I've always tended to make use all the facilities wherever I am. I still nick the shower gel and shampoo from hotel rooms

And drink all the miniatures from the mini fridge, then piss in the bottles so they can't tell.