CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Besides his work with children he was “an aspiring architect” and a “talented rapper”. No, I didn’t just make that up. The only thing missing from the stereotype is his football skills, although as he was playing football at the time probably best not to mention that. 

This shooting took place just down the road from me. Now i’m a really good boy and nobody ever took a shot at me. That might have something to do with not being a thief, a lowlife and a violent drug dealer.

There was another shooting in Peckham yesterday but fortunately they missed yet another young man bursting with talent and saintly qualities.

Ya get me?

Amazing how all these victims are talented, inspiring and shining examples of humanity at its best, and in no way scumbag black trash that's better off dead. The killers never get caught either because the police know that if they arrest or shoot any black people there's going to be 10.000 of their 'bred'ren' chimping out, setting fire to and looting everything within a 3 mile radius.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not really sure what else you expect their mums to say.

I think a little honesty would be refreshing, for once: "You know the boy wadn't shit.  Don't get me wrong, he my son and I luvved him, but he probably died owing money to everybody he ever knew."

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think a little honesty would be refreshing, for once: "You know the boy wadn't shit.  Don't get me wrong, he my son and I luvved him, but he probably died owing money to everybody he ever knew."

I don't care what the fuckers do Wizzle, so long as they pronounce the 'H' at the beginning of places like Hackney and the 'g' in anyfin endin in 'ing' innit blud

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I don't care what the fuckers do Wizzle, so long as they pronounce the 'H' at the beginning of places like Hackney and the 'g' in anyfin endin in 'ing' innit blud

When I watched that Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker film, I thought they were saying "suck my n***er", larks.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amazing how all these victims are talented, inspiring and shining examples of humanity at its best, and in no way scumbag black trash that's better off dead. The killers never get caught either because the police know that if they arrest or shoot any black people there's going to be 10.000 of their 'bred'ren' chimping out, setting fire to and looting everything within a 3 mile radius.

I agree, horrible black scumbags ought to be stabbed or shot to death with extreme prejudice, its the only language these fucking jungle bunny's understand and after all when any of them are on the street, they are dealing drugs and generally up to no good. Death is too good for them, they should all drown in rivers of blood.

That's why we need a police force trained to respond differently to these animals and not like they do to the god fearing white population who still have some respect for the law, in fact we should train the police to be like those fine met police chaps who dealt with the Stephen Lawrence case, they knew how to get their priorities right. No need to waste precious police resources on these utterly worthless human detritus. Its the only way we are going to preserve our culture and heritage from these foreign hordes raping our woman and putting our own drug lords out of business. 

And after we have sorted them out we can then get started on the muslims etc etc.

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, horrible black scumbags ought to be stabbed or shot to death with extreme prejudice, its the only language these fucking jungle bunny's understand and after all when any of them are on the street, they are dealing drugs and generally up to no good. Death is too good for them, they should all drown in rivers of blood.

That's why we need a police force trained to respond differently to these animals and not like they do to the god fearing white population who still have some respect for the law, in fact we should train the police to be like those fine met police chaps who dealt with the Stephen Lawrence case, they knew how to get their priorities right. No need to waste precious police resources on these utterly worthless human detritus. Its the only way we are going to preserve our culture and heritage from these foreign hordes raping our woman and putting our own drug lords out of business. 

And after we have sorted them out we can then get started on the muslims etc etc.

Well, at least we agree on something.

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

We have Muslims in Newcastle. You might have seen them on the news a while back running a unique social program in the city.

2583.jpg?w=1065&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Multiculturalism is a wonderful thing to behold.

15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In all seriousness Luke, play devils advocate all you want, but the undeniable truth is, that wherever these people settle and build communities very quickly become a ghetto riddled with crime, gang rapes, murders etc' etc'. Africa is a place defined by violence and conflict, and anywhere the sons of that continent settle, quickly becomes a miniature version of the same. Go through the list of stabbings and shootings recorded in any of the big cities in this country and then tell me that black cunts aren't prevalent throughout, despite being an ethnic 'minority', they certainly represent the majority as far as violent crime is concerned.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We have Muslims in Newcastle. You might have seen them on the news a while back running a unique social program in the city.

I would enjoy shooting every one of these cunts.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Again, lets execute them.....no I am not joking.

But I would say this is nothing to do with multiculturalism, its simply a bunch of evil cunts doing evil things, we have enough evil cunts of all hues doing absolutely mind bogglingly inhuman shit. What I object to is that some people would bring us down to the level of these monsters by treating them differently when they are caught. These cunts have forfeited their right to call themselves human and should meet justice to match their deeds. But we cannot allow ourselves to descend to their level. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

But I would say this is nothing to do with multiculturalism, its simply a bunch of evil cunts doing evil things, we have enough evil cunts of all hues doing absolutely mind bogglingly inhuman shit. What I object to is that some people would bring us down to the level of these monsters by treating them differently when they are caught. These cunts have forfeited their right to call themselves human and should meet justice to match their deeds. But we cannot allow ourselves to descend to their level. 

Yep. Three meals a day, central heating, a free education, and help finding a job when they reach parole. That'll teach the cunts.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In all seriousness Luke, play devils advocate all you want, but the undeniable truth is, that wherever these people settle and build communities very quickly become a ghetto riddled with crime, gang rapes, murders etc' etc'. Africa is a place defined by violence and conflict, and anywhere the sons of that continent settle, quickly becomes a miniature version of the same. Go through the list of stabbings and shootings recorded in any of the big cities in this country and then tell me that black cunts aren't prevalent throughout, despite being an ethnic 'minority', they certainly represent the majority as far as violent crime is concerned.

agreed Eric, you are a thoughtful and humorous cunt who I enjoy reading, however this sort of easy outrage is best left to the really stupid cunts like RSoles, Eddie and Judge who are obsessed with it. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yep. Three meals a day, central heating, a free education, and help finding a job when they reach parole. That'll teach the cunts.

yeah you are right, lets gather a mob and lynch them then, maybe a few others in the vicinity just to be sure they get the point as well after all they are all the fucking same right.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

yeah you are right, lets gather a mob and lynch them then, maybe a few others in the vicinity just to be sure they get the point as well after all they are all the fucking same right.

See now you're confused and panicked - looking for an out by bringing outside parties into the equation as a smokescreen to veil your own self doubts about the situation. I point out that the prison system will offer little chance of punishment or reform for these people and you agree deep down. You hate them just as much as I do - but based on the colour of their skin you hesitate despite knowing exactly what they deserve. You sir are a racist. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Roadkill said:

See now you're confused and panicked - looking for an out by bringing outside parties into the equation as a smokescreen to veil your own self doubts about the situation. I point out that the prison system will offer little chance of punishment or reform for these people and you agree deep down. You hate them just as much as I do - but based on the colour of their skin you hesitate despite knowing exactly what they deserve. You sir are a racist. 

I am always confused and panicked and today is no exception, as to being a racist, I applaud your perception and reasoning, my last few hundred posts must have given the game away. 

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

agreed Eric, you are a thoughtful and humorous cunt who I enjoy reading, however this sort of easy outrage is best left to the really stupid cunts like RSoles, Eddie and Judge who are obsessed with it. 

I also enjoy your contributions Luke. You bring a touch of old world charm to the proceedings. However, the standard of racism on here has been lacking and I believe my input certainly lends it a touch of validity and credibility. And I shall continue in my capacity as the corners most eloquent bigot. Much respect. 

Eric.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Leave home?

Eavens would you be so kind as to cunt the shit out of Albert for me. I have plans of setting up a special needs clique on the sight to help those with learning difficulties get a slice of the cake. Kind of like a Special Olympics but for cunts - it'd do wonders for the site's public relations.

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Two look like they've been beheaded and their heads put back on.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am always confused and panicked and today is no exception, as to being a racist, I applaud your perception and reasoning, my last few hundred posts must have given the game away. 

Indeed they did, but I suppose we all deal with white man's burden in different ways and I forgive you.