CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Davidson up the duff

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Peter Tatchell. Yes, an interesting individual.whilst I have no enthusiasm for the promotion of gayness in whatever form, I have a sneaking respect for someone who is prepared to be beaten up for their principles .

Peter Snatchnil.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Peter Tatchell. Yes, an interesting individual.whilst I have no enthusiasm for the promotion of gayness in whatever form, I have a sneaking respect for someone who is prepared to be beaten up for their principles .

Spot, you daft old cunt; you do know talking to ones self is the first sign of madness?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Last time you lied about Tatchell you said he wanted to reduce the age of consent to 12. Why do you persist with untrue libellous comments when it was previously pointed out to you that it was a No 10 Policy Unit that made the suggestion? Mr Tatchell made it very clear that he condemned the idea. 

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/lucy-beresford/peter-tatchell-time-to-lower-age-of-consent/

12/13.....I was out by a year.

Does that still make me a liar ?

Tatchell is a disgusting disgrace and should be deported back to Australia.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/lucy-beresford/peter-tatchell-time-to-lower-age-of-consent/

Yes. Tatchell is clearly stating that young people under 16 should be educated/counselled to avoid having sex. At the time he was reacting against the No10 policy document which suggested that the age of consent be lowered. Tatchell said that if any changes to the law had to be made then then the youngsters and society would be best served by decriminalising sex between consenting people of the same age range.  Sex between an adult and a minor would still be illegal You were told this last time yet you still persist with the lie to further your POV.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes. Tatchell is clearly stating that young people under 16 should be educated/counselled to avoid having sex. At the time he was reacting against the No10 policy document which suggested that the age of consent be lowered. Tatchell said that if any changes to the law had to be made then then the youngsters and society would be best served by decriminalising sex between consenting people of the same age range.  Sex between an adult and a minor would still be illegal You were told this last time yet you still persist with the lie to further your POV.

Weasel words from Tatchell....he quite clearly has ulterior motives.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was going to say this but you've beaten me to it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with Wizzle; if my rudd had turned amber, I'd have had it frozen, burned or cut off ages ago.

Well, a Rudd does have an amber tint to its scales and red fins & tail, somewhat similar to a Roach but unlike a Dace or a Bleak. All are best burned before freezing, or snap-tackled with treble hooks (dead or alive) as bait for Pike & Zander. 

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was going to say this but you've beaten me to it. 

What a coincidence. I was going to say what you were going to say before anybody else said it or had even asked in the first place.  

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, a Rudd does have an amber tint to its scales and red fins & tail, somewhat similar to a Roach but unlike a Dace or a Bleak. All are best burned before freezing, or snap-tackled with treble hooks (dead or alive) as bait for Pike & Zander. 

Pan seared with a squirt of lemon, luuuuuverly. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Do you have any principles worth being beaten up in the street for?

Not the streets old boy, only the countryside. Not that the police take any notice, only when those trying to uphold the law hand out the slaps. 

Having said that, the battle of Exeter high street 2002: nods vs nazi chanting cunts. Not the most memorable skirmish but we scarpered before the RNP arrived.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not the streets old boy, only the countryside. Not that the police take any notice, only when those trying to uphold the law hand out the slaps. 

Having said that, the battle of Exeter high street 2002: nods vs nazi chanting cunts. Not the most memorable skirmish but we scarpered before the RNP arrived.

... will be the Nigerian codeine raids at Superdrug depots. Syrup-Swiggers the lot of 'em. 

A-man-taking-codeine.jpg?resize=458,279

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-43944309/nigeria-s-deadly-codeine-cough-syrup-epidemic

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

... will be the Nigerian codeine raids at Superdrug depots. Syrup-Swiggers the lot of 'em. 

A-man-taking-codeine.jpg?resize=458,279

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-43944309/nigeria-s-deadly-codeine-cough-syrup-epidemic

Yes, I glanced at this today and if punkers did too he'll be planning his next trip by stocking up on calpol and booking extra baggage allowance. Easy prey awaits

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I glanced at this today and if punkers did too he'll be planning his next trip by stocking up on calpol and booking extra baggage allowance. Easy prey awaits

... suppositories, I'd wager.  By all accounts he bulk-buys his Calpol from a local bum-trucker after they've exchanged blows. He rarely takes codeine as he much prefers sucking a Fisherman's  Friend.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Do you have any principles worth being beaten up in the street for?

Tatchell changes his narrative to suit more progressive liberalism in the U.K.

Tatchell is the UK's most prominent homosexual activist, has done more than advocating the abolition of the age of consent, he has broken the age of consent law in Britain.....

An article from 2013....

“As a gay 18-year-old Australian, anti-Vietnam war draft-dodger, he came to the UK in 1971 and set up home with a 16-year-old gay lover in Shepherd’s Bush. The pair despised the law and so defied it.

The homosexual age of consent in England then was 21, not 16. Later he campaigned for lowering it to 16, and now he wants it lowered again to 14. The trend is clear.”

“When the age of consent for homosexuals was lowered to 16, an Outrage - Tatchell's organization - banner was photographed saying "16 is just a start".

This bloke is a sheep in wolfs clothing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You just know he enjoys it, the filthy cunt.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tatchell is the UK's most prominent homosexual activist, has done more than advocating the abolition of the age of consent, he has broken the age of consent law in Britain.....

An article from 2013....

“As a gay 18-year-old Australian, anti-Vietnam war draft-dodger, he came to the UK in 1971 and set up home with a 16-year-old gay lover in Shepherd’s Bush. The pair despised the law and so defied it.

The homosexual age of consent in England then was 21, not 16. Later he campaigned for lowering it to 16, and now he wants it lowered again to 14. The trend is clear.”

“When the age of consent for homosexuals was lowered to 16, an Outrage - Tatchell's organization - banner was photographed saying "16 is just a start".

Whereas you are the UK’s most active homosexual. And when you’re not physically being homosexual (arse in recovery mode) you post countless nominations on the subject. You just can’t get enough, can you? Fucking poof.

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Blimey, you came out before your 2nd Birthday. How was this possible?

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Whereas you are the UK’s most active homosexual. And when you’re not physically being homosexual (arse in recovery mode) you post countless nominations on the subject. You just can’t get enough, can you? Fucking poof.

Lol.

Punkape "The UK's most active homosexual" 

I really don't think any cunt here has hit the nail more squarely on the head uncle Ape. Bravo

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkape "The UK's most active homosexual" 

I really don't think any cunt here has hit the nail more squarely on the head uncle Ape. Bravo

I tend to agree with Ape in this instance, however I'd wager that Punkers is actively "submissive."  

58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

An article from 2013....

You seem to have a lot of energy for this.

• Like 1