CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So what are you saying? 

If people believe that the British exit from EU will reduce immigration or claw back payments to EU or improve our trading position then they are mistaken. It won’t happen. The delicious irony is that we are likely to see more immigration from the sub continent as a result of the referendum.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The delicious irony is that we are likely to see more immigration from the sub continent as a result of the referendum.

That might not be a bad thing. There is and always were a large proportion of good quality immigrants from those parts.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

If people believe that the British exit from EU will reduce immigration or claw back payments to EU or improve our trading position then they are mistaken. It won’t happen. The delicious irony is that we are likely to see more immigration from the sub continent as a result of the referendum.

I think she knew exactly what you were saying. Unless I am very mistaken she was taking the piss out of your long winded repetition of what every rich cunt on the telly and their tame monkeys have been boring us with for two fucking years. 

We didn’t fall for it then and we ain’t falling for it now. 

Just now, judgetwi said:

I think she knew exactly what you were saying. Unless I am very mistaken she was taking the piss out of your long winded repetition of what every rich cunt on the telly and their tame monkeys have been boring us with for two fucking years. 

We didn’t fall for it then and we ain’t falling for it now. 

Well, there we are then... the joke’s on me.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, 'eavensabove said:

There's not much that gets pasture. 

You are now officially funny EVB, so need to leave this site forthwith.

This is a cunt site for cunt people, we don't need any of your 'humour' around here

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and the classic doner kebab ( no chilli sauce but extra cucumber thanks ) and, apparently, I am a person of “few manners” and a “ mouthy rude cunt” with my own “over valued ideas.”

Well, i’ve made an improvement from yesterday when I was a “ bnp, Union Jack waving, wife beating, strong bow swilling, little englander” (sic)

One day I hope to reach the Linekeresque moral high ground but being so thick, as the rich cunts and their politician pals keep telling me, I fear I may get dizzy and go tumbling down the slope.

Now, if you’ll excuse me i’ve , apparently, got some cider to get stuck in to and a wife who needs a good slapping. I wonder if I can buy a Union Jack burkha for the bitch?

Jewdy, you're turning into the site's Audi A3

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

We never voted to end immigration, we voted for controlled immigration. A term I've borrowed from judge is, we dont want free movement of cunts. The only delicious irony is that the idiot youth will soon enough realise, as their brains develope into a functioning organ, that Turks and Albanians aren't the friendliest bunch. 

It's looking more and more like the hunchback jelly fish has caved in. Whether she stays, or a leadership challenge results in a new remainer PM, we are not leaving. The only other delicious irony of this, is the power this will give the EU. They now know that no country can leave. They've created the ultimate Alcatraz. The youth are held prisoners.

I could go on all day with more "the only delicious irony" but i know they like surprises, and as celebrating christmas will soon be classed as racist, it may be the only surprises they will get. 

Fuck them, bastards. With folk living longer, advances in cancer treatments, even the smokers will live to a ripe old age soon. The youth have all this to pay for, plus the half a million immigrants who will come every year. Happy Ramadan you little thick cunt youth. The EU. The gift that keeps on taking. SURPRISE !!!!

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That's better. Not too many words. I understood that. 

1 hour ago, White van man said:

We never voted to end immigration, we voted for controlled immigration. A term I've borrowed from judge is, we dont want free movement of cunts. The only delicious irony is that the idiot youth will soon enough realise, as their brains develope into a functioning organ, that Turks and Albanians aren't the friendliest bunch. 

It's looking more and more like the hunchback jelly fish has caved in. Whether she stays, or a leadership challenge results in a new remainer PM, we are not leaving. The only other delicious irony of this, is the power this will give the EU. They now know that no country can leave. They've created the ultimate Alcatraz. The youth are held prisoners.

I could go on all day with more "the only delicious irony" but i know they like surprises, and as celebrating christmas will soon be classed as racist, it may be the only surprises they will get. 

Fuck them, bastards. With folk living longer, advances in cancer treatments, even the smokers will live to a ripe old age soon. The youth have all this to pay for, plus the half a million immigrants who will come every year. Happy Ramadan you little thick cunt youth. The EU. The gift that keeps on taking. SURPRISE !!!!

The youth didn’t bring this about , although that is only because of their eternal fucking idleness. They couldn’t be bothered to turn out out in any numbers. There are those who say that it is the fault of the baby boomers that we are in this current position. The reality is that if “the youth” wanted  to remain then they should have got off their arses.

Controlled immigration will shortly turn out to look very much like uncontrolled immigration. This unresolved immigration imbroglio will continue to be a running sore. The Judge is, in my view, quite correct that there are forces working hard to scupper the exit in whatever way they can. There will end up being absolutely no discernible advantage to leaving at all because the money men will keep us shackled to the EU by assorted sleight of hand and get richer in the process.

Don’t shoot the fucking messenger. The whole thing will  turn out to be a total waste of time.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

You are now officially funny EVB, so need to leave this site forthwith.

This is a cunt site for cunt people, we don't need any of your 'humour' around here

I can be a cunt too. Honest I can, and so lettuce get together. 

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The youth didn’t bring this about , although that is only because of their eternal fucking idleness. They couldn’t be bothered to turn out out in any numbers. There are those who say that it is the fault of the baby boomers that we are in this current position. The reality is that if “the youth” wanted  to remain then they should have got off their arses.

Controlled immigration will shortly turn out to look very much like uncontrolled immigration. This unresolved immigration imbroglio will continue to be a running sore. The Judge is, in my view, quite correct that there are forces working hard to scupper the exit in whatever way they can. There will end up being absolutely no discernible advantage to leaving at all because the money men will keep us shackled to the EU by assorted sleight of hand and get richer in the process.

Don’t shoot the fucking messenger. The whole thing will  turn out to be a total waste of time.

That uber cunt, with the hypernasal speech, Ken Livingstone, is on the money when he said, "if voting made any difference it would be banned".

Guest 'eavensabove

It's times such as the EU exit/remain referendum, that younger folks should be allowed to vote. It's they who will ultimately be affected by the result just as it was when we joined. There were kids in my school for example who'd struggled enough to learn pre-decimalisation etc. and even those who had, had less than a year to re-learn all that they'd been brought up to understand. As such, it totally screwed-up a lot of young adults and has continued to do so....  The decisions made today will again affect those who's lives depend upon them, and as such they should've been allowed to vote.  Some on here will be pushing up daisies long before any Brexit existence has any influence, but as for your kids? 

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's times such as the EU exit/remain referendum, that younger folks should be allowed to vote. It's they who will ultimately be affected by the result just as it was when we joined. There were kids in my school for example who'd struggled enough to learn pre-decimalisation etc. and even those who had, had less than a year to re-learn all that they'd been brought up to understand. As such, it totally screwed-up a lot of young adults and has continued to do so....  The decisions made today will again affect those who's lives depend upon them, and as such they should've been allowed to vote.  Some on here will be pushing up daisies long before any Brexit existence has any influence, but as for your kids? 

That's correct, they will have to live with the results for longer than the older generation. Unfortunately, a number of them had a prior engagement voting day, being raped in the back of Kebab shops.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, White van man said:

That's correct, they will have to live with the results for longer than the older generation. Unfortunately, a number of them had a prior engagement voting day, being raped in the back of Kebab shops.

being raped, UP the back in Kebab shops. 

Down here in Cornwall, the holiday parks are having a whip round every Sunday and Wednesday for Windrush, although the Minstrels at Morrisons in Liskeard may have missed the point...

windrush.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

deffo fuck off now you fertile mucus bubbler

I don't smoke crack, however Punkers washes his before selling it again.