CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apple

Guest King Rollo

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

the useless cunt died by trying to cure his cancer via the application of various fruit juice creams and acupuncture

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

Do you suppose that's how Frank breathed his last? Somehow, I'd like to think so. 

Judging by Frank's sense of fashion, I'd imagine his go to cure-all would be more along the lines of ingesting vast quantities of protein shakes, and by that I obviously mean gallons upon gallons of spunk. As for shoving foreign objects inside him, he wouldn't look twice at a chinky wielding a needle unless it was his cock.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave said:

It's only 'obvious' to a cunt like you, who obviously has experience of maintaining sustenance from the same sort of diet.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on their diet, you tiresome fucking pervert. The amount of worms you must have ingested felching numerous canines over the years has no doubt left your small intestine looking like a scene from 'Tremors'.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2018 at 22:33, ratcum said:

Apple are anti-competitive money grabbing vermin who should be destroyed. There's certainly nothing smart about anyone who buys their phones year on year.

Fucking hell. Why can't you comment like this more often? I couldn't have put it better. You're clearly not a stupid cunt, so why persist with playing the role of idiosyncratic cockcheese village idiot 99% of the time? 

• Like 2

Tell you who the real cunts are….Apple ‘geniuses’ at the Apple shops, oh no my apologies the Apple Store (pretentious cock wombles)….fuck me, they walk around those stores like gods floating in heaven, £11 an hour nob jockeys 

Fuck Right Off

On 24/09/2021 at 00:30, Maximus said:

Tell you who the real cunts are….Apple ‘geniuses’ at the Apple shops, oh no my apologies the Apple Store (pretentious cock wombles)….fuck me, they walk around those stores like gods floating in heaven, £11 an hour nob jockeys 

Fuck Right Off

Well this was a conversation stopper!

Do you all work in Apple stores or are you in awe of the gods?

On 24/09/2021 at 00:30, Maximus said:

Fuck Right Off

I’ve only been to an Apple store once. Load of bollocks imo. No apples anywhere, just a load of queer looking skinny geeks with acne, and pig ugly fat birds with purple hair and no tits, trying to sign me up for a phone, or a tablet whatever the fuck that is, for about twenty grand a month, if I remember correctly.

The bog was overflowing with what looked like immigrants shit too.
Filthy disgusting bunch of cunts.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 21:35, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell. Why can't you comment like this more often? I couldn't have put it better. You're clearly not a stupid cunt, so why persist with playing the role of idiosyncratic cockcheese village idiot 99% of the time? 

ours is a broad church my lupine follower

• Like 1

On 25/09/2021 at 12:50, Maximus said:

Well this was a conversation stopper!

Do you all work in Apple stores or are you in awe of the gods?

Most on here probably expected a thread about applescruff bemoaning his lost love, poor employment prospects, cricket, the Beatles, and  the time he spent so happily in Australia. 

In short, they'll have done the sensible thing and skipped right past it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Most on here probably expected a thread about applescruff bemoaning his lost love, poor employment prospects, cricket, the Beatles, and  the time he spent so happily in Australia. 

In short, they'll have done the sensible thing and skipped right past it. 

Hold those tears of joy for a moment snotty- the ashes are round the corner which is bound to drag the boring cunt out 

@applescruff14show yourself you admin multi sock puppet wank stain twat 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hold those tears of joy for a moment snotty- the ashes are round the corner which is bound to drag the boring cunt out 

@applescruff14show yourself you admin multi sock puppet wank stain twat 

Despite slinging me in The Cooler for calling someone a ponce after he confused it with the other 'N' word, I always thought that @Rick_B was a fundamentally decent chap. Totally unsuited to policing the disgusting shit that gets bandied about on here, and I never could understand why he would want to be a part of it. But all that aside, I got the impression that he was a straight up nice bloke. He hasn't been about for a while, and reading between the lines I get the impression that he may no longer be with us. 

I couldn't give a fuck if Apple was dead, but Rick as much as he was maligned had his heart in the right place.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Despite slinging me in The Cooler for calling someone a ponce after he confused it with the other 'N' word, I always thought that @Rick_B was a fundamentally decent chap. Totally unsuited to policing the disgusting shit that gets bandied about on here, and I never could understand why he would want to be a part of it. But all that aside, I got the impression that he was a straight up nice bloke. He hasn't been about for a while, and reading between the lines I get the impression that he may no longer be with us. 

I couldn't give a fuck if Apple was dead, but Rick as much as he was maligned had his heart in the right place.

👍👍👍

*nods sagely.*

On 28/09/2021 at 22:04, Decimus said:

Ricks crazy lifestyle of 1000 quid a night whores and the finest beak money could buy probably did for him. Either that or spending his Friday nights sorting his sock draw, the uncontrollable rebel 

He took the piss taking well, except when @Roadkillcalled him a twat and got 48hrs in the slammer 

I hope when I’m dead cunts continue to mercilessly rip the piss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ricks crazy lifestyle of 1000 quid a night whores and the finest beak money could buy probably did for him. Either that or spending his Friday nights sorting his sock draw, the uncontrollable rebel 

He took the piss taking well, except when @Roadkillcalled him a twat and got 48hrs in the slammer 

I hope when I’m dead cunts continue to mercilessly rip the piss

I didn't kill him if that's what you're insinuating.

Still think he's a twat though. To change my opinion simply because he's now a dead twat would be an empty gesture that would only sully our respective status as legendary foes.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2021 at 00:39, Roadkill said:

I didn't kill him if that's what you're insinuating.

Still think he's a twat though. To change my opinion simply because he's now a dead twat would be an empty gesture that would only sully our respective status as legendary foes.

Legendary foe? Rick was wet as a wankers rag and soft as one of franks pulverized turds

As a mod, he was also fucking useless- putting him light years ahead of the current twats 

• Like 1