CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grumpy primary school caretakers.

Guest Gronda Gronda

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Much obliged. You might do better sending a male member of the household vis-à-vis the clap.

“Much obliged” 

You only needed to add “guv” on the end of that to sound like a low level lackey for an East End crime syndicate.

If you met me you would take your grubby hat off whilst obsequiously muttering the phrase.

You fucking pleb.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“Much obliged” 

You only needed to add “guv” on the end of that to sound like a low level lackey for an East End crime syndicate.

If you met me you would take your grubby hat off whilst obsequiously muttering the phrase.

You fucking pleb.

If I met you (once I’d stopped laughing) I suspect I’d kick your stupid fucking head in. I’d just see red.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

who's there?

How old are you Herr Ratsfuhrer ? I only ask because your Goons with Tourette’s act is wearing very thin. Charles and Camilla would, no doubt, find you highly amusing but that’s a very narrow demographic. 

Did you have a picture of Tony Hancock above your bed at Public School by any chance?

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“Much obliged” 

You fucking pleb.

Odd that!  Most people who meet you either step over you on their way into the cafe, or stomp and kick you and leave you for dead, except of course, your Canal Street bender chums.  

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How old are you Herr Ratsfuhrer ? I only ask because your Goons with Tourette’s act is wearing very thin. Charles and Camilla would, no doubt, find you highly amusing but that’s a very narrow demographic. 

Did you have a picture of Tony Hancock above your bed at Public School by any chance?

Tommy Trinder actually

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

That’s what I put.

You’ve somehow edited it you devious cunt.

Reported.

Very true.

On 04/03/2018 at 10:53 PM, Punkape said:

That’s what I put.

Reported.

That's step one ticked. Next up, "admin must have done it." Followed by "someone hacked my account," then  "one of my family was larking around with the computer," and finally "I haven't been well." 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scotty said:

That's step one ticked. Next up, "admin must have done it." Followed by "someone hacked my account," then  "one of my family was larking around with the computer," and finally "I haven't been well." 

Or as Mohammad Fayed rightly said.....”It was the Duke of Edinburgh”.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/03/2018 at 10:53 PM, Punkape said:

That’s what I put.

Reported.

Eric is not clever enough to do that.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, scotty said:

Easy enough to do .. do you feel well?

Guest judgetwi

What’s all this OUR Lady bollocks? Have you turned into a Catholic saint overnight?........the patron saint of trainspotters perhaps?

Get over yourself.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

What’s all this OUR Lady bollocks? Have you turned into a Catholic saint overnight?........the patron saint of trainspotters perhaps?

Get over yourself.

Its "Our" Lady Penelope, not "OUR".

On 04/03/2018 at 1:27 AM, Gronda Gronda said:

I don't doubt that it's a hard graft to sweep and mop floors, and put sawdust on pools of vomit, but there's no need to be miserable and cantankerous.

I remember asking the caretaker at my primary school if he liked tits.  We could have had a great conversation about Linda Lusardi or Sam Fox, but instead he got mad and  took me to see the headmaster.

They are .............

fucking ...............   ............. cunts

Guest Gronda Gronda
18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are .......

fucking ....... ........... cunts

That's a very unkind generalisation.

The caretaker from my primary school came across as jovial and friendly.  At the time, I felt we had built up enough of a rapport to discuss tits.

His reaction was disappointing.

Edited by cuntspotter
Regularity

Guest King Rollo
9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

That's a very unkind generalisation.

The caretaker from my primary school came across as jovial and friendly.  At the time, I felt we had built up enough of a rapport to discuss tits.

His reaction was disappointing.

Perhaps he would have preferred to discuss cocks?