CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grumpy primary school caretakers.

Guest Gronda Gronda

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When was the last time you had a cock inside you, Pen, really? The frustration is becoming blindingly obvious.

1933 .. I was given a 1933 penny in exchange.

15 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

1933 .. I was given a 1933 penny in exchange.

Despite your comment being typically shite, you can have a like for it. My wife, who is sitting next to me reading your ripostes, laughed.

She is however on her second bottle of claret.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You don't have to be funny to make people laugh on CC, GG. Just look at Albert.

It's no excuse, but when I wrote this nom I was under the influence.

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

It's no excuse, but when I wrote this nom I was under the influence.

no need to apologise GG, your husband is a very strong influential character by all accounts so quite understandable, its writing stuff on here whilst pissed that really can land you in hot water.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Ian Huntley was a bit displeased when the whole world discovered he was a murdering paedophile. Nah, fuck it. Now I come to remember he had a full - on grump on.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Despite your comment being typically shite, you can have a like for it. My wife, who is sitting next to me reading your ripostes, laughed.

OK where's me fucking like?

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

no need to apologise GG, your husband is a very strong influential character by all accounts so quite understandable, its writing stuff on here whilst pissed that really can land you in hot water.

How’s your husband Swarm?

Is he from the same grotty Wolverhampton suburb that you crawled out ?

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I would say that your wife is easily amused then wolfie, most of us have tried hallucinogenic drugs washed down with cheap vodka and still failed to find any of this posters offerings with any measurable humorous content.  

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How’s your husband Swarm?

Is he from the same grotty Wolverhampton suburb that you crawled out ?

lol.

Fuck off.

Are you still here on a sunday night Pinky, crikey business must be slow, probably something to do with the inclement weather I suppose.

You should start leaving some of those risqué business cards advertising your dubious charms in the local public phone booths, that should drum up a bit of business I think. 

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Not at all. I’m responding to your question. Don’t worry - the grownups will understand.

You haven’t answered my original question.....don’t bother now either you stupid wanker.

Some Sunday evening activity for you.

1.  Run a nice hot bath.

2.  Plug in a hairdryer and an electric fire using extension leads as appropriate.

3. Get in the bath.

4. Activate both electric appliances simultaneously and  haul them into the bath until totally immersed.....

lol.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You haven’t answered my original question.....don’t bother now either you stupid wanker.

Some Sunday evening activity for you.

1.  Run a nice hot bath.

2.  Plug in a hairdryer and an electric fire using an extension leads as appropriate.

3. Get in the bath.

4. Activate both electric appliances simultaneously and  haul them into the bath until totally immersed.....

lol.

Fuck off.

What should I do about the RCD?

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would say that your wife is easily amused them wolfie, most of us have tried hallucinogenic drugs washed down with cheap vodka and still failed to find any of this posters offerings with any measurable humorous content.  

Drugs and cheap vodka aren't the preferred choice of 'most of us', just you and your boyfriend, as well as the poppers you take to aid him in getting balls deep.

Desperately unfunny idiot.