CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Ankle Grooming

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Flinty and Benny Blanco should have gone professional with their bickering. Apparently they knew each other in real life, what ever that is

The Catwoman had met both Drew Peacock and Apple Apparently she met Drew under the pier.

Guest King Rollo
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing that I like more than a corner rivalry. You boys haven't quite yet reached the epic levels of Decs vs Ding, but I've got high hopes for you. I particularly enjoy it when Rollo comes sniffing for scraps like some sort of demented MikefuckingD.

Pleased the Royal Variety Act meets with your approval ... who is/was MikefuckingD?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled 

Did you take my advice about washing your tackle in a bird bath you short arsed wanker? LOL..

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

He shoves his tackle through a woodpeckers hole.....

lol.

That's far too big for him, a woodworm hole would be more appropriate. lol

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You’re more likely to use the Hyena’s umbilical cord for purposes of depravity and general filth....

lol.

Well, I’d certainly like to use one to choke the life out of your feeble frame. That would be ridding the universe of a depraved piece of general filth. Lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

a warhogs pizzle an Hors D’ouvres....Lol 

lol.

Cretin.

Is a warhog some kind of fighting pig? Best if you stick to cock fighting.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

her heart was in the right place though.

As in centre of thorax but with the most powerful chamber slightly offset to the left

Did you do the autopsy?

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled 

This little Stubby was a spastic, and this little Stubby went to Scope. This little Stubby had no teeth, and this little Stubby is a cunt. 

And this little Stubby went.... Grassing to the mods like a fucking crybaby runt.

18 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

It's all clear now, Eric the Cuntwoman has homoerotic thoughts about me, sent me a random address to meet, then lost his bottle, Eric's in the closet and wants to bum me.

I can't wait until the new "Erica Cuntwoman" ID lurking in the wings starts posting. That should be fucking hilarious and no mistake.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't wait until the new "Erica Cuntwoman" ID lurking in the wings starts posting. That should be fucking hilarious and no mistake.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh yes, I didn't notice that Albert had created another ID out of obsession for me. The stupid little fuckwit.