CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flo & Joan Nationwide Ads.

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well at least you apologised. Twice. 

Now back to your sticklebricks and Peppa Pig videos you backward Cuntbubble. 

Does anyone know which one is Flo?

I couldn’t be persuaded to fuck either of the talent-resistant fuck-ugly lesbian cunts.

Having two self-congratulatory unwashed femtards scissoring each other’s curtains into a froth via the medium of song is a fucking strange way to sell banking.

They can fuck off and drop dead.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2018 at 11:05 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

God I hate these Cunts.

Nationwide's marketing department needs fucking drowning in sewage for inflicting these two on us twenty times a fucking night. Box ticking at its finest, you can almost picture the mood board in some dreary Swindon office festooned with words like “quirky” and “original”, and some ponytailed Cunt getting a hard on about his amazing find driving his brand. 

Ugly, tuneless slags producing unfunny ear worms akin to nails down a blackboard are unlikely to influence my choice of financial service provision. If you can’t treat me like an adult, try lezzing up or oil wrestling for 30 seconds next to a Nationwide logo and you’ll have my attention, if not my business. 

I imagine Neil would smash the Granny out of the blonde one, mind. 

Fuck off. 

So this is an advert for Nationwide.  I thought it was  for assisted suicides.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I reckon I could generate a decent Flo over Joans' organ.

I'd like to see all of Joan's organs on the outside. I reckon if you could get your hand far enough down her throat and then pull really hard, it's doable.

PS If anyone from the Crown Prosecution Service is reading this, that's not a death threat or a hate crime, it's a joke.

PPS Although I do hate them, fair cop.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd like to see all of Joan's organs on the outside. I reckon if you could get your hand far enough down her throat and then pull really hard, it's doable.

PS If anyone from the Crown Prosecution Service is reading this, that's not a death threat or a hate crime, it's a joke.

PPS Although I do hate them, fair cop.

I don't see anything threatening. You are offering to save us from a sound worse than the spice girls, they are like Victoria Wood in stereo, without her talent. I want them liquidised feet first. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

As charming as this offer is, I sincerely doubt that Joan would appreciate a cirrhotic, bald dwarf drooling all over her Yamaha.

Whereas you would quite happily lose yours over a Rolf Harris Stylophone, no doubt. Wanker.

• 1 year later...
On 26/01/2018 at 07:05, Last Cunt Standing said:

God I hate these Cunts.

Nationwide's marketing department needs fucking drowning in sewage for inflicting these two on us twenty times a fucking night. Box ticking at its finest, you can almost picture the mood board in some dreary Swindon office festooned with words like “quirky” and “original”, and some ponytailed Cunt getting a hard on about his amazing find driving his brand. 

Ugly, tuneless slags producing unfunny ear worms akin to nails down a blackboard are unlikely to influence my choice of financial service provision. If you can’t treat me like an adult, try lezzing up or oil wrestling for 30 seconds next to a Nationwide logo and you’ll have my attention, if not my business. 

I imagine Neil would smash the Granny out of the blonde one, mind. 

Fuck off. 

It appears then that the intervening 2 years have not killed off these talentless harridans and they are shoved on the Royal Variety Show, which has, like a distant metastasis made it’s way on to Australian TV at 9pm on Christmas Day. I was peacefully sleeping off my trifle when I awoke to find these two staring down at me in UHD from the Telly. The blond one has gotten fat. They’ve gotten even less funny and doubled-down on the “woke”, which makes me want to waterboard the pair of them until their sinuses bleed. How the fuck have they got a career?