CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flo & Joan Nationwide Ads.

Last Cunt Standing

God I hate these Cunts.

Nationwide's marketing department needs fucking drowning in sewage for inflicting these two on us twenty times a fucking night. Box ticking at its finest, you can almost picture the mood board in some dreary Swindon office festooned with words like “quirky” and “original”, and some ponytailed Cunt getting a hard on about his amazing find driving his brand. 

Ugly, tuneless slags producing unfunny ear worms akin to nails down a blackboard are unlikely to influence my choice of financial service provision. If you can’t treat me like an adult, try lezzing up or oil wrestling for 30 seconds next to a Nationwide logo and you’ll have my attention, if not my business. 

I imagine Neil would smash the Granny out of the blonde one, mind. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 4

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I prefer the one with the glasses.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

God I hate these Cunts.

Nationwide's marketing department needs fucking drowning in sewage for inflicting these two on us twenty times a fucking night. Box ticking at its finest, you can almost picture the mood board in some dreary Swindon office festooned with words like “quirky” and “original”, and some ponytailed Cunt getting a hard on about his amazing find driving his brand. 

Ugly, tuneless slags producing unfunny ear worms akin to nails down a blackboard are unlikely to influence my choice of financial service provision. If you can’t treat me like an adult, try lezzing up or oil wrestling for 30 seconds next to a Nationwide logo and you’ll have my attention, if not my business. 

Fuck off. 

Good call. These two cunts make me want to put my foot through the screen. It's one of those fucking piss boiling commercials that are so annoying that I don't even know what it's advertising.

The go compare singer's a cunt 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

God I hate these Cunts.

Fuck off. 

Yeah,I'd probably make a deposit

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yeah,I'd probably make a deposit

No doubt you’d have to queue behind a little rope before you get to toss your wad down and she has to flick through it with a smile her face while licking her fingers. I’m sure you’d give a good account of yourself.

It’s too early to think of more bank double entendres. 

Is it worse than every Halifax advert ever? It's certainly a fucking contender.

"Nationwide Adverts" was my second ever nomination, but it was a bit shit so I'm not posting a link to it. Here's one instead to one of my favourite sites, where the Tui sht advert smashed another Nationwide shit advert into second place in the vote for worst  advert of 2017.

http://adturds.co.uk/2018/01/19/the-worst-advert-of-2017-the-tui-advert/

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

God I hate these Cunts.

Fuck off. 

Admit it, as much as you hate them, if the opportunity presented, you'd give em one up the back door.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No doubt you’d have to queue behind a little rope before you get to toss your wad down and she has to flick through it with a smile her face while licking her fingers. I’m sure you’d give a good account of yourself.

It’s too early to think of more bank double entendres. 

Did you bring a coat?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And without doubt, the stupidest fucking cunt.

Not quite you festering turd, you're below me on the list.