CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This airhead tried to blag a free stay at a Dublin hotel by describing herself as a "social influencer" and promising to promote the place on her YouTube channel. In short she is a deluded fuckwit who posts shit videos telling other deluded fuckwits how gorgeous she is when in fact she looks like one of the horde of slags who hang around overpriced nightclubs taking it up the arse from lower league footballers in the gents toilets. 

The manager of the hotel told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off and has exposed her for the scrounging cunt she undoubtedly is. As is the case with many young women with a sense of entitlement who don't get what they want these days, she has posted a video turning on the waterworks and complaining about bullying from people who find her arrogance downright offensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42759054/youtuber-elle-darbys-hotel-blag-turns-into-huge-row

I’m glad he’s dead.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

What the fuck did she expect to happen?  Good for the proprietor.

Don't you sometimes try to do a bit of social influencing Spot?

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

All this talk of violets is wrong .. very, very wrong.

Shut the fuck up for fucks sake. Why isn’t some cunt doing time for  choking the last breath from your fucking overactive useless fucking windpipe?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Shut the fuck up for fucks sake. Why isn’t some cunt doing time for  choking the last breath from your fucking overactive useless fucking windpipe?

Judge if you are in such a violent rage all the time why haven't you died of a heart attack?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Judge if you are in such a violent rage all the time why haven't you died of a heart attack?

Or a stroke.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You have to have a heart in the first place.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
22 hours ago, Neil said:

Id 'socially influence' her,right up the arse,and then post it on Youtube 

I admire your courage Neil. Will you show such masculinity when Frau Standartenfuhrer Saunders of the Crown Persecution Service has you black bagged and taken for questioning under darkeness to HMP Lubyanka?

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

we should have a child together Jewdy. It's wonderful what they can do these days you know.

Guest Erroreptile404

All popular "Youtubers" should be taken out into a field in the falklands and shot in the back of the head execution style by the SAS, for being vapid, uninteresting, narcissistic, brain dead cunts with no talent.

BRB just uploading a new vid to my youtube account of a dead cunt swinging from a tree for my 1million+ subscribers!

LOL

fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 1/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, ratcum said:

It's a bit like asking for a free jaguar because she could stretch her fanny over it.

The British car manufacturer or the big cat? lol

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

All popular "Youtubers" should be taken out into a field in the falklands and shot in the back of the head execution style by the SAS, for being vapid, uninteresting, narcissistic, brain dead cunts with no talent.

BRB just uploading a new vid to my youtube account of a dead cunt swinging from a tree for my 1million+ subscribers!

LOL

fuck off.

Can I subscribe to your channel on this ED?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Can I subscribe to your channel on this ED?

Of course you can but my YT career will soon be more fucked than punkape's arsehole on a friday night at his golf club.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

we should have a child together Jewdy. It's wonderful what they can do these days you know.

Indeed Herr Oberst, we live in a time of gender dyswossname and medical miracles.  Nevertheless I have a concern about the prospective name for our unborn offspring. I suspect you would favour names such as Adolf, Herman, Josef, Eva, Magda and Heidi all of which are unacceptable to me.

May I suggest a gender nuetral name such as Blondi, the name of a certain well known pet who I am sure you are familiar with. As you know your man fed Blondi with cyanide and killed the poor sod for no reason at all. What a vicious cunt eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Take her out for ice cream already.  Fucking pair of lovebirds.