CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This airhead tried to blag a free stay at a Dublin hotel by describing herself as a "social influencer" and promising to promote the place on her YouTube channel. In short she is a deluded fuckwit who posts shit videos telling other deluded fuckwits how gorgeous she is when in fact she looks like one of the horde of slags who hang around overpriced nightclubs taking it up the arse from lower league footballers in the gents toilets. 

The manager of the hotel told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off and has exposed her for the scrounging cunt she undoubtedly is. As is the case with many young women with a sense of entitlement who don't get what they want these days, she has posted a video turning on the waterworks and complaining about bullying from people who find her arrogance downright offensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42759054/youtuber-elle-darbys-hotel-blag-turns-into-huge-row

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This airhead tried to blag a free stay at a Dublin hotel by describing herself as a "social influencer" and promising to promote the place on her YouTube channel. In short she is a deluded fuckwit who posts shit videos telling other deluded fuckwits how gorgeous she is when in fact she looks like one of the horde of slags who hang around overpriced nightclubs taking it up the arse from lower league footballers in the gents toilets. 

The manager of the hotel told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off and has exposed her for the scrounging cunt she undoubtedly is. As is the case with many young women with a sense of entitlement who don't get what they want these days, she has posted a video turning on the waterworks and complaining about bullying from people who find her arrogance downright offensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42759054/youtuber-elle-darbys-hotel-blag-turns-into-huge-row

It's a bit like asking for a free jaguar because she could stretch her fanny over it.

Actually it's nothing like that but she's a cunt anyway

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's as if she had posted her cunty little con game here....we would have given her a proper cunting!  I do wish she'd fucking die or kill herself, I want her dead.

Guest judgetwi

Self entitled, scrounging, money grabbing whining little whorebag. I’ve seen photos of this bitch and she looks like an Essex girl Barbie Doll little scrubber.

I pity the dozy wanker who marries this slag. She’ll have every penny he’s got before moving on to the next muggy cunt. Well done to the hotel bloke for telling the selfish snowflake to fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Asking for stuff for free because you're a "social influencer" sounds like a half-arsed protection racket. Typical fucking snowflake.

Elle Darby, whoever the fuck she is, is just another vapid narcissist who spunked their Youtube fortune on shoddy Turkish plastic surgery. Look at her face! Her chin is asymmetrically pointy, her jawline is rendered in styrofoam and her lips are both massive and two-dimensional somehow. Next time she visits Abdul for a chin lift or cheek tuck she should provide some sandpaper as well.

Vlogging isn't a real job.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Self entitled, scrounging, money grabbing whining little whorebag. I’ve seen photos of this bitch and she looks like an Essex girl Barbie Doll little scrubber.

I pity the dozy wanker who marries this slag. She’ll have every penny he’s got before moving on to the next muggy cunt. Well done to the hotel bloke for telling the selfish snowflake to fuck off.

To add insult to injury, the hotel manager has sent her a bill for the publicity his hotel has generated for her YouTube channel. Lol!

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

To add insult to injury, the hotel manager has sent her a bill for the publicity his hotel has generated for her YouTube channel. Lol!

This slag looks like a caramac on legs and an arse from a Nigerian sprinter bolted on, ready to be coated in the spunk of a dozen chavs. What the fuck goes through their heads to transform themselves into such hideous objects 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This slag looks like a caramac on legs and an arse from a Nigerian sprinter bolted on, ready to be coated in the spunk of a dozen chavs. What the fuck goes through their heads to transform themselves into such hideous objects 

She looks like her lips are at around 2 bar.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

She looks like she's just wiped the spunk out of her eyes.

The spunk of a man who had a curry for dinner.

How was the Vindaloo, Neil? 

Having just watched her video, what struck me was the level of sympathy she's trying to attract. She got refused a free hotel stay, yet you would think she'd just witnessed her entire family being scraped off a motorway, been diagnosed with full blown aids and had acid thrown in her face, all on the same day. But the most irritating thing about her is her use of the phrase "whatever, haters gonna hate". I want her dead, but I want her tortured, badly, first. I'd watch that on YouTube. The disgusting, thick vacuous fucking waste of oxygen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Having just watched her video, what struck me was the level of sympathy she's trying to attract. She got refused a free hotel stay, yet you would think she'd just witnessed her entire family being scraped off a motorway, been diagnosed with full blown aids and had acid thrown in her face, all on the same day. But the most irritating thing about her is her use of the phrase "whatever, haters gonna hate". I want her dead, but I want her tortured, badly, first. I'd watch that on YouTube. The disgusting, thick vacuous fucking waste of oxygen.

I might drop the Rev a quick email and see what sort of constructive chastisement he recommends.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What do you mean?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope it involves broken bottles, hydrochloric acid, an 18v cordless drill and a rusty machete which has been serrated by tapping the edge on a granite flagstone.

With those lip couldn't she simply be stuck to a plate glass window?