CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post pictures of their dinner on social media.

Guest King Rollo

Guest King Rollo
6 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Your imaginary "cook" has only stolen the phrase from Harry S Truman, now grow up you puerile piece of rodent faeces.

Albert, meet Cook.617.jpgShe's very pleased to make your acquaintance.

Guest King Rollo
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

On the subject of social media, there is something far worse than posting pictures of food.

I loathe vague posts that hint that something very bad has happened, with the idea of getting others to plead for more information.

Yes, King Frank tells me that when Queen Gwen got home, she just posted "Running out of tears." The amount of countesses, duchesses and princesses who posted sympathetic comments, clamouring for clarification, is beyond belief. She's not setting a good example.

Guest King Rollo
6 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Your imaginary "cook" has only stolen the phrase from Harry S Truman, now grow up you puerile piece of rodent faeces.

"Aren't proverbs created to be stolen?". K . Rollo

Guest King Rollo
7 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Also, I think this phrase has greater resonance coming from Cook.  She does, after all, spend a great deal of time in the kitchen.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is this shit, is it your 'famous' fish & chips, that English peasants eat. Little wonder you are all fat, spotty plebs.      lol, and fucking vivre

It's worse than that Scrotes. If I'm not mistaken, the piss soaked old hag has either nicked cutlery from the local Wetherspoons or she was actually in one, as the print on the plate looks vaguely familiar.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is this shit, is it your 'famous' fish & chips, that English peasants eat. Little wonder you are all fat, spotty plebs.      lol, and fucking vivre

Up your's paysan.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

as the print on the plate looks vaguely familiar.

It would only be familiar (vaguely) or otherwise if you yourself were a "spoons" regular.

7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

On the subject of social media, there is something far worse than posting pictures of food.

I loathe vague posts that hint that something very bad has happened, with the idea of getting others to plead for more information.

U ok hon?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

It would only be familiar (vaguely) or otherwise if you yourself were a "spoons" regular.

As a "spoons" regular myself, it looks like Fish Friday at JDW.

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you and Rick would make a lovely couple. I'm still trying to determine who'll wear the trousers.

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you and Rick would make a lovely couple. I'm still trying to determine who'll wear the trousers.

No insult taken, Wolfie.  You're a good lad.

Pictures of the one curled out the morning after ... just a matter of time and more than likely coming soon as some god forsaken "reality" tv channel game show starring paddy shitting mcguiness ... " Was it spinach or was it broccolli and is that a dash of worcester sauce there or something much more sinister ... come on audience what do you think ? "

25 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Pictures of the one curled out the morning after ... just a matter of time and more than likely coming soon as some god forsaken "reality" tv channel game show starring paddy shitting mcguiness ... " Was it spinach or was it broccolli and is that a dash of worcester sauce there or something much more sinister ... come on audience what do you think ? "

I think it's already been done.

6 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Yes, King Frank tells me that when Queen Gwen got home, she just posted "Running out of tears." The amount of countesses, duchesses and princesses who posted sympathetic comments, clamouring for clarification, is beyond belief. She's not setting a good example.

I think we've probably all had enough allusions to a short-lived cartoon series aimed at under fives now. I blame myself for not just telling you to fuck off much, much earlier.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No insult taken, Wolfie.  You're a good lad.

It's funny the impression one conveys online is often stark in contrast to the real, palpable person. I'll wager you're not a spectacularly boring cunt at all, and have a reputation among your many friends as the crazy life and soul of the party. Might I therefore suggest prefixing your posting title with 'Gregarious', GG?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think we've probably all had enough allusions to a short-lived cartoon series aimed at under fives now. I blame myself for not just telling you to fuck off much, much earlier.

Fuck. I was working on a picture of him as a mind controlled puppet king of doom under the dark spell of the evil barbarian witch queen Gwen. There was going to be big, scantly clad tits and skulls and blood and sorcery and everything...

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. The whole “being your avatar” thing has worn as thin as a sheet of graphene. 

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck. I was working on a picture of him as a mind controlled puppet king of doom under the dark spell of the evil barbarian witch queen Gwen. There was going to be big, scantly clad tits and skulls and blood and sorcery and everything...

Just because Rollo has been outed as a fucking idiot doesn’t mean you can’t finish it RK.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed. The whole “being your avatar” thing has worn as thin as a sheet of graphene. 

Graphene, another great northern invention.