CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post pictures of their dinner on social media.

Guest King Rollo

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to see you in a vessel- a fucking coffin after a particularly brutal death, as a few tons of earth is piled on top.

Stubby, I think this Rollo cunt deserves something a little more special.  Radioactive cement encasing his maggot farm corpse inside said coffin....then coffin in more of the radioactive, toxic cement in the burial vault, and a cement bomb bunker on top of that.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It would only be familiar (vaguely) or otherwise if you yourself were a "spoons" regular.

Yes. I suppose I could be described as a regular as I am neither made of money or stupid enough to pay £4.20 for a pint when 'spoons do them for £2.75. However, I don't frequent these establishments when they are filled with 'lavender ladies' or piss smelling old tramps - typically from breakfast until 2:30 when I understand the lunchtime special gammon and fish ends.

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I used to wish that Thatcher was nobbed to death by guerrillas

You need help and I need the brain scrubbed with domestos to erase that horrid image. Give me a like you tight fisted Jew (hater) 

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stubby, I think this Rollo cunt deserves something a little more special.  Radioactive cement encasing his maggot farm corpse inside said coffin....then coffin in more of the radioactive, toxic cement in the burial vault, and a cement bomb bunker on top of that.  

@Albert Ross can go it there with him as well, same coffin, 69 position, cocks in mouths. Make sure there's a bore hole so I can piss down it on occasion 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You need help and I need the brain scrubbed with domestos to erase that horrid image. Give me a like you tight fisted Jew (hater) 

@Albert Ross can go it there with him as well, same coffin, 69 position, cocks in mouths. Make sure there's a bore hole so I can piss down it on occasion 

Right pair of botters, them.