CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't handle a decent curry

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well hunting is the only way to humanely control these vermin. its what town folk fail to understand.

What I don't understand is why Punkers is always hunting and never the hunted.  There must be a larger population that just us here in the esteemed halls of the Corner, that want him exterminated.  

15 hours ago, Ape said:

When is Punkape going to be released? CC has been fucking dire over Xmas and he would provide a much needed injection of humour. 

Release date is set for the 5th inst. Whilst the contrived snob is capable of writing humour and insight, I think the board discourse is better without the distraction of Punkape.exe derailments. Upon his return, he will be issued with precise guidelines that will be easy to follow.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Punky will be out today with his chums chasing foxy all over Cheshire. Foxy drives a 4x4 and loves cock.  

Yes .. he's up near Tarporley with the Cheshire Drag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes .. he's up near Tarporley with the Cheshire Drag.

Isn't that where his favourite bath houses and buggery bungalows are?

Guest Spanky
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Release date is set for the 5th inst. Whilst the contrived snob is capable of writing humour and insight, I think the board discourse is better without the distraction of Punkape.exe derailments. Upon his return, he will be issued with precise guidelines that will be easy to follow.

Does this involve aids? Punkape is best when he talks about nothing but aids. I think you should mandate that he can talk about nothing but aids for the next 15 days, upon release of course. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Does this involve aids? Punkape is best when he talks about nothing but aids. I think you should mandate that he can talk about nothing but aids for the next 15 days, upon release of course. 

Give Punky a chance to prove he CAN post about something other than AIDS and various acts of deviant faggotry on his Canal Street adventures.  

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think the length of the ban is excessive for what are, in the grand scheme of things, minor offences. Lighten the fuck up.

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I think the length of the ban is excessive for what are, in the grand scheme of things, minor offences. Lighten the fuck up.

As much of a fucking twat as he is, punkape is one of the funniest ones on here. If the mods had any sense, there should be a weekly punkape amnesty where the faux golfing Queen could post whatever drivel he wanted without repurcussions. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

If were an admin, I'd look into the software for a dislike function, and add it to his profile.  Every time he got an average of five dislikes in a 5 minute period, he'd get a week in the cooler!  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 1/1/2018 at 10:05 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Will he be locked up in a trunk dressed in a gimp suit and only brought out on a chain for special occasions?

On 01/01/2018 at 10:11 PM, Spanky said:

As much of a fucking twat as he is, punkape is one of the funniest ones on here. If the mods had any sense, there should be a weekly punkape amnesty where the faux golfing Queen could post whatever drivel he wanted without repurcussions. 

It's better if they throw away the key. 

On 31/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, Ape said:

When is Punkape going to be released? CC has been fucking dire over Xmas and he would provide a much needed injection of humour. 

Hello Ape...Happy New Year !!!!!

Did you get your Turkey from Tesco for Christmas ?

If so was it the grotesque,writhing mass of decay you expected ?

My Turkey was organic free-range from Booths in Knutsford with a gourmet force-meat stuffing and no repercussions.

Are you still on the loo...?

lol.

Fuck off.

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hello Ape...Happy New Year !!!!!

Did you get your Turkey from Tesco for Christmas ?

If so was it the grotesque,writhing mass of decay you expected ?

My Turkey was organic free-range from Booths in Knutsford with a gourmet force-meat stuffing and no repercussions.

Are you still on the loo...?

lol.

Fuck off.

Punkers, he is too ill to give a decent riposte.  I have tried several times since Boxing Day.  What an 'Own Brand' soppy cunt he is.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers, he is too ill to give a decent riposte.  I have tried several times since Boxing Day.  What an 'Own Brand' soppy cunt he is.

Ape is still chasing after his chopper .. it went free range on Clapham Common and is now following the M6 towards Manchester.