CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't handle a decent curry

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I can't do this anymore. 

Feeling unwell Top Dog? You should get your chav owner to take you to the vet. Well........PDSA in your case. See what I did there TD? See how funny I am? You gotta laugh intchya?

😁😁😁

Guest Wizardsleeve

"Decent" is subjective at best.  Some cunt can add all the heat he wants to a curry, bu tif it is also just spiced fucking grease, that doesn't qualify as a decent curry.  It might just work as a styling product for Frank's back hair or Pen's...but that's it.

Sorry to hear about Stavros, Judge!  The loss of such a consistent provider must be extremely difficult.  If I were a man of faith, I'd offer prayers, but I'm not that deep.  

10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I can't do this anymore. 

I've submitted a detailed six point business plan to Proper, I think it's the only chance we have got to stop the rot before it's too late.

1: The removal of Roops and Rick as mods again in order to stimulate some absolutely brutal revenge cunting.

2: The addition of mod powers to an unpopular and hated character such as Frank or Bill.

3: The immediate release of Gurt.

4: Allowing each member to create one multi-ID in order to offer out of character debate and hilarity.

5: The reinstatement of the leaderboard.

6: Breaking Ding out of Armley prison and giving him immediate access to the internet.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've submitted a detailed six point business plan to Proper, I think it's the only chance we have got to stop the rot before it's too late.

1: The removal of Roops and Rick as mods again in order to stimulate some absolutely brutal revenge cunting.

2: The addition of mod powers to an unpopular and hated character such as Frank or Bill.

4: Allowing each member to create one multi-ID in order to offer out of character debate and hilarity.

6: Breaking Ding out of Armley prison and giving him immediate access to the internet.

Splendid. 

Can I just ask that @Albert Ross be promptly fucked off to a remote island, preferably one that allows simpletons with claw hammers and paintbrushes to reside within? He is easily the worst I’ve ever seen. 

As a true Englishman, my tastebuds are genetically wired up to like nothing more spicy than boiled sprouts and Rice Crispies.

I find nothing more pathetic than displays of bravado in order to show others you can go 3 times round the Scobie Scale.

Getting protein added by Southeast Asian kitchen porters who always claim they are chefs is not big and it is not clever. Alien bodily fluids should be kept until they are back home then shared amongst their close family.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Decent" is subjective at best.  

Sorry to hear about Stavros, Judge!  The loss of such a consistent provider must be extremely difficult.  If I were a man of faith, I'd offer prayers, but I'm not that deep.  

It was all the fault of Brexit........well, in a round about way. He kept saying:

”fucking Turks, fucking up my country Mr. Judge! Taking fucking liberties.....they are how you say , fucking cunts ! Pigs Mr Judge.....pezevengi  !!”

To be honest, he was a bit of a racist and Islamophobe.

Fucking foreigners eh ? What you gonna do with them?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It was all the fault of Brexit........well, in a round about way. He kept saying:

”fucking Turks, fucking up my country Mr. Judge! Taking fucking liberties.....they are how you say , fucking cunts ! Pigs Mr Judge.....pezevengi  !!”

To be honest, he was a bit of a racist and Islamophobe.

Fucking foreigners eh ? What you gonna do with them?

I have a few ideas, but if caught, all will result in extended service to her Majesty's prison system.  

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

1,fuck them off for good.

2,see above.

3,yes.

4,no,1 ID is enough for anyone,especially if the said ID is Eavens.

5,fuck off,you're the only one who bangs on about it.

6,we can do an exchange,Ding for Bubba.

7,fuck off everyone,your all cunts anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

As one who has witnessed Mrs Roops in high cunting gear from days past, I can assure you, that getting on her revenge cunting side typically doesn't end well for her opponent. I've seen her attacked by some very determined cunts, all have gone extinct, and not just because she wields the ban hammer, but because she does possess a keen ability to fuck people off with words.  If a tongue could actually wound like a knife, Roops expertly wields the Scottish Claymore and will take cunts out in large volumes.  

I've seen it, not a load of bollocks!  

44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

1,fuck them off for good.

2,see above.

3,yes.

4,no,1 ID is enough for anyone,especially if the said ID is Eavens.

5,fuck off,you're the only one who bangs on about it.

6,we can do an exchange,Ding for Bubba.

7,fuck off everyone,your all cunts anyway.

7b, you’re 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Ape said:

When is Punkape going to be released? CC has been fucking dire over Xmas and he would provide a much needed injection of humour. 

He is at a Cheshire Hunt rave party tonight.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's after his usual quarry, large black diseased cock to shove up his arse!  

well hunting is the only way to humanely control these vermin. its what town folk fail to understand.