CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apologising Cunts

Neil

The latest of these cunts is Lewis Hamilton,made a remark to his nephew about wearing a dress and has now spewed out an apology for daring to suggest that boys dont wear princess dresses,the fucking pussy.The fact is boys DONT wear princess dresses,not unless they're wannabee poofs.The cunt should have been man enough to stand up to the fucking PC cunts that had a pop at him and told them to get fucked.Any boy caught wearing a pink frilly dress should be taken away from his cunt parents and not returned until the cunts have been through an extensive government funded correctional programme so as all involved know how to fucking behave properly

Fuck off you pansy cunts

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I lied, I was 20 years old and it was  a pair of knickers. It felt good

Please describe in detail, your feelings and the knickers.

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I lied, I was 20 years old and it was  a pair of knickers. It felt good

Neil believes that you should go through an extensive government funded correctional programme so that you would then know how to behave properly.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck this tax dodging earring wearing no bollocks cunt. Bring back James Hunt..... drank enough booze to float a fucking battleship and worked his way through the world’s top tottie. That’s how a racing driver is supposed to live. James would have told these trannie fuckers to go and suck each others’ non-existent winkles.

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck this tax dodging earring wearing no bollocks cunt. Bring back James Hunt..... drank enough booze to float a fucking battleship and worked his way through the world’s top tottie. That’s how a racing driver is supposed to live. James would have told these trannie fuckers to go and suck each others’ non-existent winkles.

Back in the day, you were quite adept at putting a fox in the hen house, polarising opinions and formulating debate on here.

Sadly, the vast majority of our current membership hold similar blinkered and idiotic views, so you're hardly the revolutionary you used to be.

Proper, retire this fucking shit and invent a new militant left wing lesbian. The Judge is as good as fucking finished.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Neil said:

The latest of these cunts is Lewis Hamilton,made a remark to his nephew about wearing a dress and has now spewed out an apology for daring to suggest that boys dont wear princess dresses,the fucking pussy.The fact is boys DONT wear princess dresses,not unless they're wannabee poofs.The cunt should have been man enough to stand up to the fucking PC cunts that had a pop at him and told them to get fucked.Any boy caught wearing a pink frilly dress should be taken away from his cunt parents and not returned until the cunts have been through an extensive government funded correctional programme so as all involved know how to fucking behave properly

Fuck off you pansy cunts

I'm sorry you had to endure all that, Neil.  

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Back in the day, you were quite adept at putting a fox in the hen house, polarising opinions and formulating debate on here.

Sadly, the vast majority of our current membership hold similar blinkered and idiotic views, so you're hardly the revolutionary you used to be.

Proper, retire this fucking shit and invent a new militant left wing lesbian. The Judge is as good as fucking finished.

Oh really? Well seeing as the “vast majority” share my “.blinkered and idiotic views” perhaps it is you who should “retire”?

Of course I don’t really want to do that.... it’s only people like you who want to shut cunts up and abuse them if they have a different opinion to them. I believe you people call it bigotry but we all know that word can never apply to you,

I can pick up the Guardian or switch on the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation if I want to know what you think about anything.

But do carry on giving us your enlightened opinons if it makes you feel better about yourself.

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

How old were you when you were first caught wearing a dress?

Never                                                                                                             been caught

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Never                                                                                                             been caught

Well you need not worry about it if one day you do.

Ratcum felt liberated when he was caught wearing knickers, and the very thought of this made Albert Ross want to pinch his mushroom.

Plenty of upside.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Neil believes that you should go through an extensive government funded correctional programme so that you would then know how to behave properly.

Have you read some of Ratties other posts on here? A desire to wear knickers is the very least of his 'impairments'. Although i will add, what ever it is that causes these feelings should be bottled and distributed to someone who needs it, Gypps for example.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Have you read some of Ratties other posts on here? A desire to wear knickers is the very least of his 'impairments'. Although i will add, what ever it is that causes these feelings should be bottled and distributed to someone who needs it, Gypps for example.

I have, and I'm not about to argue your point.

I'll say this though, rc makes me laugh (far funnier than Michael McIntyre) so he could wear nipple tassels and I wouldn't judge.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I have, and I'm not about to argue your point.

I'll say this though, rc makes me laugh (far funnier than Michael McIntyre) so he could wear nipple tassels and I wouldn't judge.

People should not forget that all that glitters isn't Gary.