CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Be the Best"

Guest Manky

7 hours ago, Manky said:

The one national institution that I still have respect for has succumbed to this soft, lefty dumbing-down bollocks that is insidiously permeating society.

Top brass planned to remove the "Be the Best" slogan from the Army brand, whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. This decision has cost 2 million quid. Why?

Blah, blah, blah, blah  

I left before they let faggots join.

I bet you were gutted, you could’ve shown them your Canal Street. 

Lol. Fuck off. Etc. 

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let's face it Swarm, Manky could wear his missus drawers. He is a Cunt, and an Arsehole

Although it is pointless sullying your Gallic sensibilities with affairs of a martial nature, I used to wear camouflaged  Versace boxer shorts in my gonk bag. That would enable me to leap out of my schlaffie at dark o'clock +5 and despatch Her Majesty's enemies while my rippling torso blended into the undergrowth and I looked incredibly cool. Read this and weep you cheese eating surrender monkey.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Although it is pointless sullying your Gallic sensibilities with affairs of a martial nature, I used to wear camouflaged  Versace boxer shorts in my gonk bag. That would enable me to leap out of my schlaffie at dark o'clock +5 and despatch Her Majesty's enemies while my rippling torso blended into the undergrowth and I looked incredibly cool. Read this and weep you cheese eating surrender monkey.

I thought you said you were a Sapper? So surely you meant turning up hungover in a 30 year old Snatch Land Rover, 4 days after the fighting is done, to bolt together some portable toilets for the embedded media throng? The only action you guys ever saw was the frantic boing of the bedsprings in the bunk above you as some drippy youth wept about his boyfriend back in Chatham. And while it’s true that there were a few rippling torsos amongst your Spanner wielding fraternity, I seem to remember a few highly mobile chins and thighs too, a highly unusual pattern of penile burns from contaminated Swarfega, and a flurry of requests to be exempted from the bleep test for various spurious Orthopaedic reasons. Inspirational Stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought you said you were a Sapper? So surely you meant turning up hungover in a 30 year old Snatch Land Rover, 4 days after the fighting is done, to bolt together some portable toilets for the embedded media throng? The only action you guys ever saw was the frantic boing of the bedsprings in the bunk above you as some drippy youth wept about his boyfriend back in Chatham. And while it’s true that there were a few rippling torsos amongst your Spanner wielding fraternity, I seem to remember a few highly mobile chins and thighs too, a highly unusual pattern of penile burns from contaminated Swarfega, and a flurry of requests to be exempted from the bleep test for various spurious Orthopaedic reasons. Inspirational Stuff. 

You are partly correct. The action I saw was in legendary battles, all of which, because of the circumstances, mysteriously fail to appear on any British Army colours as battle honours. I list some below.

1. The Battle of The Porcupine. (off Leicester Square)

2.  The Battle of the Globetrotter. (Aldershot)

3.  The Jolie's Bar campaign. (Leopoldsburg, Belgium)

4. The Gravel Pit (Moenchengladbach, Germany)

The truth is, I was never invited to any unpleasantry, they were saving me for the big one. Fuck the bleep test, I was still passing BFT or CFT or whatever the latest name was at the age of 43 as a territorial.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are partly correct. The action I saw was in legendary battles, all of which, because of the circumstances, mysteriously fail to appear on any British Army colours as battle honours. I list some below.

1. The Battle of The Porcupine. (off Leicester Square)

2.  The Battle of the Globetrotter. (Aldershot)

3.  The Jolie's Bar campaign. (Leopoldsburg, Belgium)

4. The Gravel Pit (Moenchengladbach, Germany)

The truth is, I was never invited to any unpleasantry, they were saving me for the big one. Fuck the bleep test, I was still passing BFT or CFT or whatever the latest name was at the age of 43 as a territorial.

Did you ever break a terrorist's neck with your bare hands and hear the bones "click" as they snapped .. a certain "Colonel" that I knew on a forum had done that.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Did you ever break a terrorist's neck with you bare hands and hear the bones "click" as they snapped .. a certain "Colonel" that I knew on a forum had done that.

I have never seen a terrorist. How do you recognise one? Does he wear a T-Shirt emblazoned with the slogan, "I am a terrorist". If they wear pyjamas and have scruffy beards then I see hundreds every day.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

I have never seen a terrorist. How do you recognise one? Does he wear a T-Shirt emblazoned with the slogan, "I am a terrorist". If they wear pyjamas and have scruffy beards then I see hundreds every day.

He did the neck snapping in Afghanistan so he says.

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you two are planning on getting a room, why not PM Punkape for a dirt-cheap recommendation?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you two are planning on getting a room, why not PM Punkape for a dirt-cheap recommendation?

The log cabin is £35 a night at Field Farm Fisheries

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As grown-ups call it banter whereas you freaks get it all wrong.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Ape said:

At least they’ll all have blue passports - I’m sure that will go some way to compensate for the loss of the slogan.

Fuck off.

My history is a bit vague on this but I don't recall any requirement for the army to show their passports, whatever fucking colour they were, when they invaded the beaches of Normandy. You dozy fucking mongrel. Happy Christmas. 

10 hours ago, Manky said:

The one national institution that I still have respect for has succumbed to this soft, lefty dumbing-down bollocks that is insidiously permeating society.

Top brass planned to remove the "Be the Best" slogan from the Army brand, whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. This decision has cost 2 million quid. Why?

Luckily, the new Minister of Defence, Gavin Williamson, has stepped in and put this on hold until sanity is restored. As the Army's core business is killing people, being anything but the best is a bad thing to aspire to. If we have to change the motto may I suggest, " Fuck off and behave yourselves you gay, foreign cunts or we will burn your fucking country down and bayonet your family"

I left before they let faggots join.

Per Mare, Per Terram is a far better motto, it weeds out the thickos who don't know what it means for starters. They go as pongo cannon fodder

41 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

My history is a bit vague on this but I don't recall any requirement for the army to show their passports, whatever fucking colour they were, when they invaded the beaches of Normandy. You dozy fucking mongrel. Happy Christmas. 

So what happens when they take their family on holiday, you stupid piece of shit?

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

So what happens when they take their family on holiday, you stupid piece of shit?

You are of course correct. Like myself, you must have read the design proposals for Challenger II and Warrior which clearly state the requirement that a baby seat be provided in both.

You thick cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

You and Drew account for 98% of the collective thickness on CC.

And you account for 100% of the pointless hobbyists on here. Lol.

Fuck off. More lols 

On 22/12/2017 at 7:44 PM, Ape said:

You quote way more detail about RC modelling than I do. I’ve noticed you’ve made a number of references to quite specific aspects of the hobby, that only someone with some degree of prior knowledge could write. This presents two possible scenarios:

1). You are researching things to post about, which makes you a fucking stupid, unbelievably boring twat.

2). You actually know things about RC modelling  which, by your own rules, make you a fucking stupid, and unbelievably boring twat.

Which is it? 

Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And you account for 100% of the pointless hobbyists on here. Lol.

Fuck off. More lols 

Answer the question, fuck-face.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

You and Drew account for 98% of the collective thickness on CC.

An intriguing theory but I believe lacking in statistical detail.

How is the 98% of thickness split between myself and Drew?

Did you include yourself in the survey? Observing any activity changes the system environment meaning that you are either an observer of CC thickness or a part of it. If you are part of it and observing as well then you skew the observation this rendering the conclusions meaningless.

Which is it then Biggles?