CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue Empire Passports

Guest luke swarm

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm imagining it right now Stub and it's fuckin brilliant. Thanks for this thoughtful Xmas present.

Imagine nicking all the begging bowls in Africa eh?

Watching Planet Earth on Yesterday, every cunting add break has an appeal for water aid or mossie net aid or something. How ironic that the control of simple health killers in the early 20th century led to a massive population increase and subsequent destruction of the natural world with fresh vigour. If every other fucker chucked a fiver to these do gooders all 16 children per family in Sudan would survive to burn the rest of their forests for fire wood and shit in the nile then storm the channel tunnel for a council house.

Now, ratty old boy, I know a chap like you would have a shed, probably 2- surely at the back of one of these you've got some zyklon b we can send instead? 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Image paying 10 quid for a  small bag of carrots from an unsubsidised farm that has to pay more to have their produce picked 

Panzerknacker 

That where you're wrong motherfucker! I grow my own! 

I also eat illegal immigrants served with said carrots. I wouldn't, however, eat a paddy lest they'd spent a week or so on organic veg (from my fucking garden, shitcunt) booze and fag free. I'd still then probably feed them to the local boar or chuck 'em in the wye to feed the fish. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Imagine having to pay for a visa to go to spainland or waiting in line for three days to vist gib 

Panzerknacker 

Not that I want to go to spain or gibland when I have got Kernow.

Guest luke swarm
  • 6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I also eat illegal immigrants served with said carrots. I wouldn't, however, eat a paddy lest they'd spent a week or so on organic veg (from my fucking garden, shitcunt) booze and fag free. I'd still then probably feed them to the local boar or chuck 'em in the wye to feed the fish. 

you stupid ignorant cunt Stubby , have you no fucking class....................any fule knows that Immigrants are best served al dente with a side order of thick cut chips. If you are going to serve with veg then cavallo negro  with lite Zyklon B dressing is the only recommended side 

unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:
  •  

you stupid ignorant cunt Stubby , have you no fucking class....................any fule knows that Immigrants are best served al dente with a side order of thick cut chips. If you are going to serve with veg then cavallo negro  with lite Zyklon B dressing is the only recommended side 

unbelievable.

Sorry for my table manners swarm, but we prefer the rustic style cuisine out here in the sticks not your fancy TV chef crap in the big smoke. I'm sure you're spoilt for choice when wanting to "dine out" on one of the non natives up your way?  

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Happy New Year Stubby .. fuck the rest of them except Wither's :)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watching Planet Earth on Yesterday, every cunting add break has an appeal for water aid or mossie net aid or something. How ironic that the control of simple health killers in the early 20th century led to a massive population increase and subsequent destruction of the natural world with fresh vigour. If every other fucker chucked a fiver to these do gooders all 16 children per family in Sudan would survive to burn the rest of their forests for fire wood and shit in the nile then storm the channel tunnel for a council house.

Now, ratty old boy, I know a chap like you would have a shed, probably 2- surely at the back of one of these you've got some zyklon b we can send instead? 

Could you see the curve?

Frau Rat was watching one of these water aid shit things with little Fatima walking 50 miles for some schistosomiasis water.

"So young and black already" she said.

I love this woman

Stubbers ya prepper kunt ya..yill have to booby trap yer cabbages against the starving broke hordes post brexit 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Frau Rat was watching one of these water aid shit things with little Fatima walking 50 miles for some schistosomiasis water.

"So young and black already" she said.

I love this woman

Why doesn't she live nearer to the well?

Also, I keep seeing Liam Neeson asking me to text money for blankets. OK, so he's given his time free to make this tearjerking advert, but how much has he given from his own pocket?

To extrapolate it, my £5 is equivalent to £50,000 of his, especially with the insurance payout from his dead wife!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Stick your tongue out and I'll "curve" something brown and sticky out. Actually, make it tomorrow morning if you're after something spectacular, going by today's behemoth 

No doubt it is a severed African cock.

13 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Why doesn't she live nearer to the well?

Also, I keep seeing Liam Neeson asking me to text money for blankets. OK, so he's given his time free to make this tearjerking advert, but how much has he given from his own pocket?

To extrapolate it, my £5 is equivalent to £50,000 of his, especially with the insurance payout from his dead wife!

And you can bet your life he's paid more than £50,000 to accountants to help him dodge millions in tax. It's the same for all stars who appear on Children In Need and Comic Relief. Cunts.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll see your Comic Relief cunts and raise you Ed fucking Sheeran.

image.jpg

Mind you, the bit where everyone got Ebola made me laugh, so fair play.

If you blacked him up and shaved his beard, he'd actually be the double of the kid on the left. It's the supraorbital ridge that does it.

• Like 1