CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exeter street drinkers eating pigeons

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, Frank was/is a lone operator and would never join a "clique". If he offers friendship, then punters would be wise to count their fingers after shaking hands.

Franks barque was worse than his bite .. or would have been if it was real.

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...OTOH, I don't ever recall being "destroyed" let alone on a regular basis.,

Fnarr fnarr... 

But, as a matter of fact that's exactly what you once described. You mentioned having been  reduced to a weeping, snivelling wreck by proper (I think), who then sent you an apologetic pm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Fnarr fnarr... 

But, as a matter of fact that's exactly what you once described. You mentioned having been  reduced to a weeping, snivelling wreck by proper (I think), who then sent you an apologetic pm. 

Age is a cruel mistress, Scotters, memory is often its first victim. I imagine that as a woman at 'that time of life' her faculties aren't what they once were. Still, it's probably best to humour her menopausal delusions of grandeur.

Bearing that in mind, I formally retract all claims of victory over her and have contacted the people at the Oxford English dictionary to retrospectively change their 2016 definition of an exhibitionist to fit in with her false memories of conquest. That should at least put a smile on her face as she shivers her way through the night sweats.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Age is a cruel mistress, Scotters, memory is often its first victim. I imagine that as a woman at 'that time of life' her faculties aren't what they once were. Still, it's probably best to humour her menopausal delusions of grandeur.

Bearing that in mind, I formally retract all claims of victory over her and have contacted the people at the Oxford English dictionary to retrospectively change their 2016 definition of an exhibitionist to fit in with her false memories of conquest. That should at least put a smile on her face as she shivers her way through the night sweats.

Tbh decs, I could even be mistaken myself, it might have been catwoman. This was from way back in the kreed days, how long ago was that.... 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is apples story, Pen considers him 'top dog', a ridiculous notion on here, and now he apparently had a power clique. I thought he was just a bloke with a doomed job and a keen interest in cricket which he, Stubby and Fender discuss on their thread.

apparently he did have some admin/mod role, but it must have been during my wilderness years. Now I know he was a mod, naturally I've never liked him

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

apparently he did have some admin/mod role, but it must have been during my wilderness years. Now I know he was a mod, naturally I've never liked him

You also forgot that he's expert in having his car shoved up from the back end.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Mods have always been cunts Ratty. There's a documentary chronicling their unacceptable behaviour, called Quadrophenia. Violence, drug abuse, swearing at Michael Elphick. Disgraceful that such reprobates are given positions of responsibility on the intramanet.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Mods have always been cunts Ratty. There's a documentary chronicling their unacceptable behaviour, called Quadrophenia. Violence, drug abuse, swearing at Michael Elphick. Disgraceful that such reprobates are given positions of responsibility on the intramanet.

My favourite all time Admin/mod was James, solely because he only ever logged in twice.

36 minutes ago, scotty said:

Tbh decs, I could even be mistaken myself, it might have been catwoman. This was from way back in the kreed days, how long ago was that.... 

Much, much, much (indeed, almost infinitely) more likely to have been thecatwoman than Roops. Flinty had the snottery tears running down her whiskers at one point too.

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, scotty said:

Kreed was 2009 or before that. I have been around since September 2009 and he was a memory back then. I am not really sure about Frank. I first knew him as Kleftiko back in 2010. Cat, Flinty, Benny and Apple (as Gibson) were already established when I arrived on the scene. The mods were Roops and Gibson and James did at one point ask me if I wanted to be a mod.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Much, much, much (indeed, almost infinitely) more likely to have been thecatwoman than Roops. Flinty had the snottery tears running down her whiskers at one point too.

You could wind Catwoman up quite easily. Drew Peacock did it a few times as well as Rev and Proper. Flinty also had Cat tugging at the leash a few times as well although the ultimate"blow-up" merchant was Benny who would go up like a bottle of pop with the slightest shake..

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You ain't never had a friend like me.

James was "the tech guy", but it's all a bit incestuous in mod land so hard to say for sure.

Also ask Rick-B about "Tony Benn" on the society of cunts .. that was a real wind up persona that had Pissy and Fours spitting feathers.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree Authoritah. They strike me as the sort who enjoy eating spotted dick without the currants.

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Fnarr fnarr... 

Not I, Scotty. Tears, tantrums, night sweats and snivelling are the mark of the serial flouncer who spend hours thumbing through dictionaries desperately searching for an angle.

3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Kreed was 2009 or before that...

Now he was an adversary who actually possessed a brain, and was a tricky customer. Unfortunately, Kreed Kafer's posts not only became less frequent but deteriorated to such an extent that it became clear he was quite ill.

On 8 September 2017 at 11:33 PM, Rick_B said:

Why do you do this? I mean you're one of the better posters, but when you go off on one like this you know it's going to end badly.

Better posters? Have you been smoking crack again? If you think trolling drew, feltching bubba and bill and wetting his pants every time someone challenges his "superior" opinions is the zenith of this site, then yes.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Blah blah blah, utter shit again. Your time here is short

On 09/09/2017 at 2:31 PM, Lady Penelope Cunt said:

Also ask Rick-B about "Tony Benn" on the society of cunts .. that was a real wind up persona that had Pissy and Fours spitting feathers.

Ha! Yes I did that, the poor things didn't know what to make of Tony.

:)

I had met him a few times in my Labour Party membership days, so impersonating him was easy.