CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liberal Parenting

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm with Ratty on this one. Boy children who express an interest in the performing arts, should be sent to adjustment centres where they are thrown in a pit and forced to fight polar bears until they become men. Meanwhile their parents houses should be searched for evidence of encouraging poofery, like DVD copies of Billy Elliot. And any guilty parents bludgeoned with steam hammers and burnt. 

Frau Rat said they've got puff vultures now Authoritah. You need to get your arse to Africa to sort these cunts out.

Soon hyenas will be offering counselling

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm with Ratty on this one. Boy children who express an interest in the performing arts, should be sent to adjustment centres where they are thrown in a pit and forced to fight polar bears until they become men. Meanwhile their parents houses should be searched for evidence of encouraging poofery, like DVD copies of Billy Elliot. And any guilty parents bludgeoned with steam hammers and burnt. 

Come into the 21st century, come on (beckons with finger) come on.  

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And proper nails too, none of your zinc coated B&Q crap, square forged, iron floor nails, with tetanus on 'em. 

Where do you get your tetanus, Eric? I've looked online but the closest thing I can find is scabies, and we all know how hard it is to smear that onto a rusty nail. I've tried cultivating some tetanus from the Somalian I keep in the shed for experimental projects, but it doesn't seem to take.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Where do you get your tetanus, Eric? I've looked online but the closest thing I can find is scabies, and we all know how hard it is to smear that onto a rusty nail. I've tried cultivating some tetanus from the Somalian I keep in the shed for experimental projects, but it doesn't seem to take.

Poke the nails in sheep shit. Leave for 10 days, then remove and leave to dry.