CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On-Line Raffles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

You set up a group on facebook .. then run a raffle, let the money roll in , announce that a few cunts have won prizes but don't send the prizes block the "winners" if they complain then close the group down, set up a new account and repeat the scam all over again. Some dopey cunts have lost £100s and spent all their childrens present money. Cunts for setting up the fake raffle and dozy cunts for falling for this scam.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have another idea for a scam. Advertise that you're selling extra large, obese inflatable sex dolls. Receive payment but don't actually send anything. When you receive complaints send a refund by cheque only. But, and this is the important bit, have the cheque marked up for "Extra Large, Obese inflatable Sex Doll". The stupid cunts will be too embarrassed to cash the cheques, except Neil, probably.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You set up a group on facebook .. then run a raffle, let the money roll in , announce that a few cunts have won prizes but don't send the prizes block the "winners" if they complain then close the group down, set up a new account and repeat the scam all over again. Some dopey cunts have lost £100s and spent all their childrens present money. Cunts for setting up the fake raffle and dozy cunts for falling for this scam.

Pen, did you get taken again, you daft bint?  

38 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have another idea for a scam. Advertise that you're selling extra large, obese inflatable sex dolls. Receive payment but don't actually send anything. When you receive complaints send a refund by cheque only. But, and this is the important bit, have the cheque marked up for "Extra Large, Obese inflatable Sex Doll". The stupid cunts will be too embarrassed to cash the cheques, except Neil, probably.

If you're gonna plagiarize at least give credit to John Sullivan 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Lock stock and two smoking barrels. The company name should read: arse ticklers faggots fan club. Your detail changing shenanigans haven't fooled me.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lock stock and two smoking barrels. The company name should read: arse ticklers faggots fan club. Your detail changing shenanigans haven't fooled me.

To be fair to the slap-head social working cunt, it beats the majority of his output which is almost exclusively lifted from The Beezer's 1954 annual.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Classic Lady P nom this; see something on the tele and get it on here. I used to rant about this lack of originality until I visited China

Its wasn't China you went to it was earthen ware at Royal Doulton.